Martin Schirenc stated the following update on the Hollenthon's MySpace page:

"Being in the middle of the mix, I thought it's time for a little update. Here are the song titles of the new album (entitled "Opus Magnum") in no particular order:

- Ars Moriendi
- Of Splendid Worlds
- Once We Were Kings
- To Fabled Lands
- Dying Embers
- Misterium Babel
- On The Wings Of A Dove
- Son Of Perdition

There will be a limited edition of the album with a bonus track - The Bazaar (a cover of the Canadian band The Tea Party) - and the video clip for 'Son Of Perdition' ".

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Hollenthon

Posted: 12.02.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Paradox0 - 12.02.2008 at 03:04
ars moriendi? Isn't that a Mr.Bungle song (yeah like this would be a cover lol)
dancingdecember - 12.02.2008 at 03:13
that bazaar song is based on the grand bazaar in istanbul and the video was shot in istanbul too.good song,good choice for cover
Jason W. - 12.02.2008 at 03:32
Nice, I can't believe this album is finally going to come out !
Deadsoulman - 12.02.2008 at 13:16
About time! It's already been 7 years since "With the vilest of worms to dwell"... This is one of the albums I'm looking forward to the most this year.
Promonex - 13.02.2008 at 01:22
Same here. Together with Septic Flesh's "Communion" this is one of the two albums I've been waiting for for years.
lazarus - 24.03.2008 at 19:11
finally, I looked forward to this since long time ago, a new work from this amazing band! hope to reach and surpass my expectations
Ozman - 12.04.2008 at 14:31
And it was worth the wait, a damn great album it has turned out to be.

News Brymir - New Album Update, First Single Available 5.5 25.05.2014 by Gothmog_Motsham
News I Killed The Prom Queen - New Album Update 5.5 12.08.2012 by Opethian
News Iced Earth - New Album Update 5.5 13.07.2011 by Angelic Storm
News Kamelot - Confirmed For 70000 Tons Of Metal And Wacken Open Air 2012, Update On New Album 5.5 21.12.2011 by Iriki
News The Project Hate MCMXCIX - New Album Update 5.5 06.06.2010 by arj