Season Of Mist has issued the following update:

"As the almighty progressive death metallers from Cynic are just out of the studio, we can now announce the title of their long-awaited, sophomore album. This 35 minute, 8 song baby is entitled "Traced In Air" and will be released on next October 27th.

To help you wait until then, you can watch a trailer here."

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Cynic

Posted: 25.07.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Black Conundrum - 25.07.2008 at 21:39
I tried submitting this news, but White Winter Sun did it much better than I did.
Derelict Earth - 25.07.2008 at 21:40
35 minutes ? That's quite short, let's hope it's another really good release from them !
Introspekrieg - 25.07.2008 at 22:33
The shadow of "Focus" will be looming over this album, which is why I am expecting a disappointment, I have already heard two of the demos and hopefully they will tone down the vocoder a little... and at 35 minutes I sense they are feeling a little less inspired than they thought they would be post-reunion... I'll keep my fingers crossed.
LeChron James - 26.07.2008 at 02:55
wasnt this already news awhile back? the announcement of a title/revealing the album cover?
Talvi - 26.07.2008 at 12:54
Short albums are better IMO
Kap'N Korrupt - 27.07.2008 at 02:43
Yeah...this album is so long overdue...I'm pretty shocked to hear this because I didn't actually think that they were going to put out another album and were just touring...
Metal Freak - 29.07.2008 at 00:36
Written by Talvi on 26.07.2008 at 12:54

Short albums are better IMO

Too many bands wear out their welcome. I like long albums if the band deserves my time. Cynic deserves my time, so I wouldn't complain if was 3 hours long.

News Ex Deo - Update On New Album 5.5 20.11.2010 by AngelofDeth
News Diamond Plate - Recruits New Vocalist, New Album Update 5.5 27.11.2012 by Thrillhouse
News Iced Earth - New Single And Album Update 5.5 20.03.2007 by