Megadeth's webmaster has issued the following update after a call to Dave Mustaine:

"So... I was talking to my beloved master tonight on the phone and he wanted me to let you all know that things are moving along oh so well with the brand new studio! The project is in its initial phases... large warehouse type deal... slowly converting into part deluxe recording studio... pre production... start recording new album in Fall!
Dave is quite psyched about this studio and getting the band in, and everyone else involved to lay down some tracks and put out the next stellar Megadeth album! Ahh yes, life is good."

Source: megadeth.com
Band profile: Megadeth

Posted: 03.08.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

Warman - 03.08.2008 at 16:42
Please make every song good this time. The last several albums have only had 3-4 good/great songs.
selken - 03.08.2008 at 17:16
I don't know what to expect, since Dave is Christian, his music has downgraded... :S
Darkmember - 03.08.2008 at 18:04
Yeaaah!!! i cant wait
LeChron James - 03.08.2008 at 20:22
please PLEASE be something fast for a change.
Doc Godin - 03.08.2008 at 21:22
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 17:16

Yes, thats probably the reason Dave music hasn't been 'good' lately. Well, if its as good as UA I'll be happy.
Mr. Doctor - 03.08.2008 at 21:24
What the hell?... How can some guy's music be worse just because he is christian?

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?
Arian Totalis - 03.08.2008 at 21:25
Awsome.
DoomGuard - 03.08.2008 at 21:41
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

its seems like it these days...
selken - 03.08.2008 at 22:33
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

Nope, by the way Araya is Catholic or something for example, but he has been religious since ever, the issue is that Dave is a "renoved" person, so he must forget about his past or something like that, and that includes the good old Rust in Peace days :S xD
Mr. Doctor - 03.08.2008 at 22:53
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

You could say that for the very beggining xD

I understand, I didn't want to pretend that I'm a guy that protects any kind of religion. I the first comment was confusing for me jejeje
Stalker - 03.08.2008 at 23:16
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

LOL sorry, but this abot "forgeting past" is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I dont believe Mustaine said that, but if he did, then he is not Christian, but idiot.
selken - 03.08.2008 at 23:31
Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:16

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

Nope, I didn't say Dave said that, but normally these are the default implications of being a "born again christian" as I have know a lot of people who claims like this
Stalker - 03.08.2008 at 23:38
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 23:31

Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:16

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

Well, its not what is Christianity about, but ok, this isnt what this topic is about, either
Daggon - 04.08.2008 at 00:10
Well new album, new Dave, the only thing I can say is they still have a great show, I saw Megadeth on July and it was awesome (except for some of their newest songs) hope the can take the right way.
juanopereira - 04.08.2008 at 00:13
Like a month ago they where promoting their last album in my country and now they are going to make a new album!?
This guys are working hard!
Kap'N Korrupt - 04.08.2008 at 06:17
I would be working that hard if I had my own studio to constantly record in whenever I wanted too...fuck...Dave's probably gonna want to put out an album every year now...expect lots of Megadeth in the coming years...
fadman - 04.08.2008 at 08:47
Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:38

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 23:31

Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:16

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

well, from the begining Dave is Christian when he made Rust in peace album, so Christianity is not reason
the reason is dave always changed the band membre, so this weaks the band
and everybody knows that the best band membre in Megadeth history is Dave, ellefson, marty friedman and nick menza
Stalker - 04.08.2008 at 11:06
Written by fadman on 04.08.2008 at 08:47

the reason is dave always changed the band membre, so this weaks the band

I pretty much agree with this statement
LeChron James - 05.08.2008 at 10:30
Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:16

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?

yeah man dave mustaine is just a douche bag. his religion doesnt have anything to do with it.
Dominus - 06.08.2008 at 03:41
Megadeth, Megadeth!!!!, Aguante Megadeth!!!!!!!!!!!
StratoDan1990 - 30.08.2008 at 23:45
If it's anything like Rust In Peace then I will be happy..
thesabbathfan - 29.09.2008 at 08:14
all I need is something a tad better then UA and I'll be completely satisfied.
Demonmayonnaise - 06.10.2008 at 19:39
Dave said that this new guy Chris Broderick is really jazz influenced, and that Peace Sells was pretty jazzy influenced. He said it would be great to make another album like that. Hopefully they do.

News Megadeth - Begin Recording New Album Next Week 9 28.10.2012 by Zaphod