"Any Means Necessary", the new video from Swedish metallers Hammerfall has been made available online.

Hammerfall filmed the "Any Means Necessary" video in Belgrade, Serbia with director Ivan Colic of i-Code, who previously worked with the band on the "Natural High" clip.

"Any Means Necessary" comes off the new Hammerfall album, entitled "No Sacrifice, No Victory", which will be released on February 20 via Nuclear Blast Records. The album was recorded in part at Andy La Rocque's (King Diamond) Sonic Train Studios in Varberg, Sweden.

Source: hammerfall.net
Band profile: HammerFall

Posted: 18.01.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

The Shape 1973 - 18.01.2009 at 21:27
Not sure yet if I like it as much as their other stuff, the guitars sound a bit heavier than before, must be the new guy, it will probably grow on me.

The video is the normal power metal style, boring and nothing new at all.

Still going to check the album out in Feb' though.

I like that you can now see videos on this site, it's as close as we will get to having a Metalstorm TV station,now there's a good idea,metal TV is crap in UK, only Kerrang (Kerrap) and Scuzz playing Emo rubbish.How about plans for a Metalstorm radio station, how cool would that be.
ThunderAxe1989 - 18.01.2009 at 21:45
Hmmm not bad. it always takes a while for a new HammerFall song to grow on me good.

the new guitarist isn't quite as good as Elmgren, but he suits them......who is the new guy anyway?
Remus - 19.01.2009 at 00:34
Written by The Shape 1973 on 18.01.2009 at 21:27

the guitars sound a bit heavier than before, must be the new guy,

The "heavyness" comes from the rhythm guitarist and he hasn't left the band.
They got a new lead guitarist tho so you can compare the new solos with the old ones.

OMG That new bassist plays and Ibanez IceMan! That's like only the mst sexy guitar ever made!

The song is normal Hammerfall stuff, which is to say pretty good if yo into euro-flower-metal, which i am

The video is like 'Bloodbound', but with fire instead of snow. Pretty good.

I want a hat like the drummer's, with da Hammerfall logo.
juanopereira - 19.01.2009 at 01:01
I liked the song a lot! It's very heavy. Musically, it has the same quality as always, very well produced, it seems that this guys are not going to talk about steel, hammers templars and flames on this new album, wich I think it's a good thing. The new guitarrist have some skills, the solo is very nice! Also the video is pretty cool. Good work!
Stratowarrior - 19.01.2009 at 04:17
Thanx god Hammerfall's still as powerful as always, but i miss Stefan
Nimlot - 19.01.2009 at 09:39
That was strange... What happened to the frozen theme??
replica of me - 19.01.2009 at 10:54
This song is quite catchy. The video is mediocre, as usual.
Bad English - 19.01.2009 at 13:40
Boring video and song, ok song sint so bad but still, seems band can not make any new ideas into music
PM - 19.01.2009 at 16:55
Wow, it's so powerful...

HAIL Hammerfall!
Hrothdane - 20.01.2009 at 00:25
Nothing astounding, but I'm not expecting groundbreaking music from Hammerfall. They are for when I just want to hear music about paladins smiting the forces of evil with hammers.
YoreLore - 21.01.2009 at 20:56
If you want something new then go look at another band...I dont understand why people cant like a style of music and want to be able to hear new releases that are in the style they enjoy? It doesnt always have to be fresh and new, I like this style and this song is exactly what I was looking for , coool
ThunderAxe1989 - 25.01.2009 at 22:40
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2009 at 13:40

dude, are you even a fan of the band anyway
Bad English - 25.01.2009 at 22:57
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 25.01.2009 at 22:40

Written by Bad English on 19.01.2009 at 13:40

dude, are you even a fan of the band anyway

Yes I am
dismaleuphony - 26.01.2009 at 09:10
Quite possibly their most uninteresting lead single for an album since the abysmal "Renegade." I'm disappointed, and the video is generic, though the drumstick in the mouth is a new technique.....
Marcel Hubregtse - 26.01.2009 at 09:23
My God,
This is just hilarious. ANother good OLD Helloween rip-off here. And the power metal fans will lap it up once again. No matter what drivel gest thrown at them they will enjoy it. They are worst than your average mainstream metalcore fan.
GT - 26.01.2009 at 11:22
Boring and generic video indeed...and the song it self ain't that good either
...so no Marcel it's not all of us who'll lap it up
Marcel Hubregtse - 26.01.2009 at 11:28
Written by GT on 26.01.2009 at 11:22

Boring and generic video indeed...and the song it self ain't that good either
...so no Marcel it's not all of us who'll lap it up

But I never regarded you as a power metal fan
GT - 26.01.2009 at 11:31
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.01.2009 at 11:28

Written by GT on 26.01.2009 at 11:22

Boring and generic video indeed...and the song it self ain't that good either
...so no Marcel it's not all of us who'll lap it up

But I never regarded you as a power metal fan

You didn't? Hmm I guess that's a compliment coming from you
Valentin B - 28.01.2009 at 23:29
Hmm doesn't sound like typical Hammerfall to me(at least the one i've been listening to, lol). cheesy video as always, but the song is pretty good imo

News Hammerfall - New Video Clip, Video Interview Posted Online 9 25.09.2006 by Hyvaarin
News Hammerfall - New Video Online 9 19.07.2006 by RavenLord