UK metallers Motörhead have announced that they will embark on a tour through the UK in November.

Tour dates are as follows:

November 11 - Plymouth @ Pavillion
November 23 - Cambridge @ Corn Exchange
November 24 - Southend @ Cliffs Pavilion
November 25 - Portsmouth @ Guildhall
November 27 - Bournemouth @ Solent Hall
November 28 - London @ HMV Apollo Hammersmith
November 29 - Wolverhampton @ Civic Hall

Tickets are priced at £25 regional/£30 London and can be booked through www.livenation.co.uk.

Source: imotorhead.com
Band profile: Motörhead
Event: Motörhead: UK Tour

Posted: 28.01.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 28.01.2009 at 03:14
Sounds like a blast..... if you live there.
It's great to see that Lemmy is still rocking.
worm_is_gloaming - 28.01.2009 at 03:33
You lucky Brits!
Doc Godin - 28.01.2009 at 06:48
*sigh* another UK tour no Canada....I doubt they'll ever be in my city again.
Magatouve - 29.01.2009 at 00:16
Written by worm_is_gloaming on 28.01.2009 at 03:33

You lucky Brits!

I'm not Brit but studying in the land of the Brits, and I can tell you: London is heaven for metal There are more concerts than you can attend. During my first 3 months there I've seen Motorhead, Saxon, Opeth, Anathema (twice), Paradise Lost, Korpiklaani, Moonspell, Septic Flesh, My Dying Bride, Negura Bunget. Now after the Christmas I started with Kreator and Eluveitie in the next month I'm going to see Dimmu Borgir, Lamb of God, Testament, Megadeth, and Judas Priest.... It's really amazing Sometimes you have two good concerts at the same day and you have to choose one of them (I had once to choose Anathema, Paradise Lost and My Dying Bride over Nile)
Baz Anderson - 29.01.2009 at 00:20
Indeed, London gets absolutely everything. Unfortunate for me being so far away really, but at least some bands come up the country to Nottingham which is about an hour from me. Just means when I go to a show, I really want to go to it!

I've only seen Motörhead at festivals, maybe I will see them in Nottingham on this tour. We'll see.
Silent Jay - 30.01.2009 at 01:30
Saw Motorhead few months back in Brizzol (same venue as this years tour) with Saxon and Danko Jones. FUCKING AMAZING! even if 'ol Mikkey Dee almost obliterated my left ear with his drum solo lol.

Anyone know who the support bands (possibly) are?

News Motörhead - World Tour Dates 2011 7.5 23.12.2010 by Lit.
News Kreator - Russian Tour Dates Announced 4 07.06.2009 by iaberis