Dear fans,

The long waiting is finally coming to an end! Our first studio album in seven years - "Songs Of The Lost" will be released on Monday, 23.03.2009. through Sleaszy Rider records. You can check the artwork (done by Andreas Soderlund www.mtgrave.com) here.

The complete set list is: Apathy Overdose, The Feast, Stranded, The Song Of The Lost, Every You Every Me, Taints, Losing Fate, Where The Pain Is and Soul Of Ice. We truly believe this is the album worth waiting for and can't wait to hear your reactions and thoughts. We also plan to play live as much as possible in support of this album so you can expect us (hopefully) in your city in the near future. More promotional activities are currently being planned so keep checking out this site for the latest news.

Thank you for your support and patience over the years!

AYL Crew

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ashes You Leave

Posted: 30.01.2009 by dismaleuphony

Comments

-DC-002- - 30.01.2009 at 15:22
I'm beginning to not like most modern album art. Most of them are just to computerized and shiny...
Harlequin - 30.01.2009 at 19:11
"The long waiting..." - Who has been waiting for this?

Sorry, had to do it.
LeChron James - 30.01.2009 at 21:54
Written by -DC-002- on 30.01.2009 at 15:22

i'd rather have bad modern art than CGI abortions.
dismaleuphony - 31.01.2009 at 02:18
Actually, I give a thumbs up to the artwork The concept is totally unoriginal, but I like the way it is done here. The hints of green in the background coloring are refreshing to me. I posted the news because, well, I have been awaiting the release! The last album they did started to do some different directions for the band; after this amount of time I'd hope for some development of those.
Black Conundrum - 31.01.2009 at 22:05
That must be a picture of an angel's wings that got ripped off. I've heard some music by Ashes You Leave, and I want to hear more. But the album cover for this album is "meh".
Tony Harrison - 03.02.2009 at 09:42
I used to like "The inheritance of Sin and Shame", in particular the song "Amber Star", however I thought "Fire" signalled the end of them and found it a huge disappointment. Interested to give the new album a try though...
Bad English - 15.04.2009 at 01:09
Written by dismaleuphony on 31.01.2009 at 02:18

Just tryd those 2 news songs, damn thsoe are so great, Im lil comfised because old days I liked old death/doom days whit Marina Zrilič and also Dunja Radetič on vocals
But Tamara Mulaosmanovič voice is awesome to, realy now im comfussed because I dunno what I like more old or new AYL
This album looks prommising, realy maybe best album in genre ,ok hard tell best in doom, but bets in gothic for shore

News Ashes You Leave - New Album Details Revealed 12 07.10.2012 by
News Vampires Everywhere! - Reveal New Album Tracklist And Artwork 8.5 20.05.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Royal Hunt - Unveil New Album Artwork And New DVD Details 8.5 18.10.2011 by Black Conundrum
News Mnemic - Reveal New Album Title And Artwork 8.5 13.03.2012 by 3rdWorld
News Månegarm - Reveal New Album Title, Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 04.04.2013 by Carl Berg