Original news, posted on 29.03.2009

French metallers Gorod have posted online a new song, "Disavow Your God", on their MySpace page.

"Disavow Your God" comes off the band's forthcoming album, entitled "Process Of A New Decline", which is scheduled for release before this summer via Willowtip Records.

UPDATE (thanks to Deadmeat)

French metallers Gorod have posted online another new song, "Programmers Of Decline", on their MySpace page.

"Programmers Of Decline" comes off the band's forthcoming album "Process Of A New Decline", which is due to be released in Europe on June 1st via Listenable Records (this summer in US via Willowtip Records).

"Process Of A New Decline" [cover art] tracklisting:

15. Almighty's Murderer [live] [bonus]

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Gorod

Posted: 15.05.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

K†ulu - 01.04.2009 at 12:31
Not bad. Waiting for the new album.
septi¢ - 02.04.2009 at 15:20
Not bad ? It's awesome in my opinion. I'm seriously addicted to it.
Syk - 02.04.2009 at 15:36
I wish these guys could get a more fleshed-out news item... I'd do it but I'm a lazy fuck
Visioneerie - 10.04.2009 at 18:52
The vocals got better, they kick ass, as for the song itself it's pretty good, still hard to know if it will be up to par with Leading Vision.
Necrogeddon - 16.05.2009 at 18:00
Written by Visioneerie on 10.04.2009 at 18:52

I agree, I love most tech death, Gorod are one of my fav bands too, these new songs are excellent I think the new album is just gonna be superb !

News Gorod - New Song Online 9 15.02.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Primus - Debut New Song Online 5.5 18.08.2011 by BudDa