Italian metal band Graveworm have posted a new, quite long sample of their new song "Vengence Is Sworn". The track, which can be heard here, comes off the band's new upcoming album, "Diabolical Figures", which is scheduled for released on June 16 via Massacre Records.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Graveworm

Posted: 04.06.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

Fat & Sassy! - 04.06.2009 at 22:34
Sounds pretty good. Hope this album is better than their last two...
HolyandFallen - 05.06.2009 at 14:45
Actually i didn't like what i heard. this sample is not really what i can call Graveworm...oh well..we'll see when the album comes out
AbdelioR - 05.06.2009 at 16:50
Written by HolyandFallen on 05.06.2009 at 14:45

Why do you say this? It sounds like graveworm doesn't it?

I like this sample.
HolyandFallen - 05.06.2009 at 18:37
Well in my oppinion they're becoming faster and less melodic. I liked Graveworm becouse they had a very special atmosphere in their music, and now they're losing it I think....but can't really say much before I listen to the whole album.
annodomini - 06.06.2009 at 18:58
I am absolutelly confused. It is the first time when a sample give me nothing. I feel very positive, but at the same time negative also. I am a fan of more screaming vocals in Graveworm, so its not a plus from the semple, but on the other hand, they sound less Deathish which is good. Give us at least Nutopia.
AbdelioR - 06.06.2009 at 22:50
Nutopia is really good IMO. When I listened Hatefull Design the first time, I pissed my pants hell

News Mare Cognitum - New Album Teaser Available Online 5.5 06.08.2014 by Electes
News Grave Digger - New Album Details, Song Sample Online 5.5 01.11.2008 by Akke920
News Novembers Doom - New Album Sample Posted Online 5.5 01.11.2006 by Katatronik
News Onslaught - Recording New Album, Demo Sample Online 5.5 03.08.2010 by Sangre Sani
News Avantasia - Michael Kiske Confirmed On New Album, First Sample Available 5.5 24.12.2012 by Korah