Here are the tracklists for the different editions of the upcoming Children Of Bodom cover album "Skeletons In The Closet", scheduled to be released worldwide this autumn.

Europe

01 "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
02 "Hell Is For Children" (Pat Benatar)*
03 "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" (Ramones)
04 "Mass Hypnosis" (Sepultura)
05 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
06 "Silent Scream" (Slayer)
07 "She Is Beautiful" (Andrew W.K.)
08 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
09 "Bed Of Nails" (Alice Cooper)
10 "Hellion" (W.A.S.P.)
11 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
12 "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)
13 "No Commands" (Stone)
14 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)*
15 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
16 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
17 "Ooops! I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

USA

01 "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
02 "Hell Is For Children" (Pat Benatar)*
03 "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" (Ramones)
04 "Mass Hypnosis" (Sepultura)
05 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
06 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
07 "Hellion" (W.A.S.P.)
08 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
09 "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)
10 "No Commands" (Stone)
11 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)
12 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
13 "Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)
14 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
15 "Ooops! I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

Japan

01 "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
02 "Hell Is For Children" (Pat Benatar)*
03 "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" (Ramones)
04 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
05 "Silent Scream" (Slayer)
06 "She Is Beautiful" (Andrew W.K.)
07 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
08 "Bed Of Nails" (Alice Cooper)
09 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
10 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)*
11 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
12 "Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)
13 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
14 "Ooops! I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

* previously unreleased track recorded at Beyond Abilities studios, summer 2009
** previously unreleased track recorded at Petrax studios, fall 2007

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom

Posted: 03.07.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

Array - 03.07.2009 at 14:32
Superlame... Shame on them. This is also the same crap they sold many years within their boring singles.
Elio - 03.07.2009 at 14:39
Written by Array on 03.07.2009 at 14:32

Exactly my thoughts. Pathetic.
Akke920 - 03.07.2009 at 14:52
Smells like $$$$$$$$
Vitriolic Hate - 03.07.2009 at 15:20
Written by Akke920 on 03.07.2009 at 14:52

Smells like $$$$$$$$

It will be funny but yeah agree with your thoughts
Hamird - 03.07.2009 at 15:24
Seems they liked that Britney Spears cover. They're going to release it once again. But I think the original version is better than COB version.
This album is something worse than Graveyard Classics (though I like that T.N.T cover)in my view..
White Winter Sun - 03.07.2009 at 15:32
Put bonuses songs from already released albums in order to make a new one, a classic. Furthermore, when unreleased tracks are little numerous, this kind of release is for die-hard fans, if that!
Ag Fox - 03.07.2009 at 16:24
Urghes
csiga - 03.07.2009 at 17:03
Chh, where is the rihanna cover?
BrightNight - 03.07.2009 at 17:10
Really really cheap and cheesy
Nickferatu367 - 03.07.2009 at 17:36
This screams filler.
Deadmeat - 03.07.2009 at 17:37
Why the fuck would a band rerelease their covers?????
Black Mass - 03.07.2009 at 18:12
Unsure how I feel about this.
Have heard the Bed of Nails cover, its pretty good. War Inside My Head is also decent.
Ivan - 03.07.2009 at 19:59
Would make a bit more sense with more new covers. This is just an awfully lazy release.
Uirapuru - 03.07.2009 at 20:23
Oops I did it again' is there..

Who knows.. that may be good.
Ragana - 03.07.2009 at 20:30
Written by csiga on 03.07.2009 at 17:03

Chh, where is the rihanna cover?

Damn yes, actually that sounded a lot better than that horrid song of Britney Spears (well, if I had to compare two shitty songs & authors, I'd choose Rihanna's "Umbrella"). Too bad they haven't recorded it. :/

Written by Ivan on 03.07.2009 at 19:59

Aye, new covers = more people who would be interested in buying that album.

But I still like their "Rebel Yell" and "She Is Beautiful". Nice work.
Galar - 03.07.2009 at 20:37
I am NOT with a capital N getting this.
Valentin B - 03.07.2009 at 21:11
They need more cash and they're gonna release a bunch of covers which the internet is full of.

kkktookmybaby - 03.07.2009 at 21:37
15 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)

17 "Ooops! I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

this should be interesting
BlankFile - 03.07.2009 at 21:37
Britney Spears??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:O
Eddie Misery - 03.07.2009 at 21:58
I have an idea. How about an album (a REAL album, not a cover "album") that features the return of killer keyboard solos and dueling guitars / keys? Seems like we waved goodbye to that as of the "Are You Dead Yet?" album.
Fat & Sassy! - 03.07.2009 at 22:10
I can understand why a band would release a cover album... if they didn't already release all of these songs already...
Derwood - 03.07.2009 at 22:15
I didn't think there was anyone left who hadn't heard CoB's cover of "Oops I Did It Again." Only two previously unreleased tracks? $$$$$$$ grab bullshit release.
Fhuesc - 03.07.2009 at 22:21
This is strange, why the japanese version has less songs?, normally it's on the contrary.
LeChron James - 03.07.2009 at 23:03
Ive heard some of these covers already. definitely not gonna waste my time with this.
Akke920 - 03.07.2009 at 23:10
Myabe the guys are out of money? So they have got to release previously released covers of some decent songs and make an album out of them to earn money so they can record a new album? Who knows?
Got Mayhem? - 04.07.2009 at 00:56
This is stupid, you can already hear all of these covers. Not gonna waste my time or money with this crap.
Doc Godin - 04.07.2009 at 01:03
I'll buy it. I'm worried about them not making not enough money off it so I'll buy 1 copy for every MS User that doesn't.

In all seriousness though, I do enjoy most of their covers, so I'll probably end up getting it. Kinda pissed off the USA version doesn't have the Andrew WK cover.

.....oh yeah *insert cash-grab bitch and moan fest thats already been stated a dozen times here*

Written by BlankFile on 03.07.2009 at 21:37

Britney Spears??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:O

Your surprised? Its been out for like 3 years now...possibly longer.
silenius - 04.07.2009 at 04:51
Pathetic, seriously disband the group instead of contribute the world with utter shit like this, it just proves what sell-outs they are. give us a solid album in the spririt of follow the reaper and hate crew deathroll instead of the shit they have realeased after that. just pathetic
Janne - 04.07.2009 at 13:08
It's all about the money..
Half of these songs have alredy been released earlier!
and I also miss the Rihanna cover.
Eddie Misery - 04.07.2009 at 18:17
The fact alone that there are 3 different releases seems like bullshit to me, to get people to buy more than one of them. Bleh.
Thorion_Covenant - 04.07.2009 at 19:29
Anyone else not particularly excited for this album?

I think with all the re-release albums I've bought I have most of these songs anyways.

I'm not gonna buy it for a couple extra covers. I think they should have covered more silly songs. Oops I did it again was great, and their cover of Umberalla is hilarious. I'd buy a Bodom album of Pop songs, only to see the faces of pop fans when I play it.
Shadowcross - 04.07.2009 at 19:50
Written by Deadmeat on 03.07.2009 at 17:37

Why the fuck would a band rerelease their covers?????

When their original music has become lacklustre *sigh*

seems a lot of people here are dissing on the Bodom..
not that I don't agree. Just remember them for the good albums
Black Conundrum - 04.07.2009 at 22:24
This does seem like a release for the money. I'm not very excited about this release myself.
kayla - 05.07.2009 at 01:06
Fucking faggots
Italics - 05.07.2009 at 01:59
Wow, all of you are so smart for figuring out that the music industry is about making money!

What a bunch of complete geniuses you are!

Now you can all feel intelligent tonight as you cry your chubby pimply faces to sleep.

Whiners...

(PS - I definitely won't be getting this album either, but I'm not going to cry about it)
tulkas - 05.07.2009 at 02:12
Oops, they're lame again.
Super_Greg - 05.07.2009 at 14:03
Their covers I heard were pretty bad

But the Andrew W.K. cover sounds interesting lol
parallax - 05.07.2009 at 16:42
Ka-ching!
STEELER - 06.07.2009 at 20:09
QUEENSRYCHE COVERS,DREAM THEATER COVERS. THIS IS A WORLD WIDE DISEASE!!!!!!!!:noidea:
Pétur - 07.07.2009 at 21:38
Written by Doc Godin on 04.07.2009 at 01:03

Written by BlankFile on 03.07.2009 at 21:37

Britney Spears??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:O

Your surprised? Its been out for like 3 years now...possibly longer.

Dear Dr.Rock, You don't need to put yourself as a martyr for Children of Bodom, when each time there are hate comments on the band.
It is very natural that a band receives such backlash when they make horrible angsty teen music and the frontman or some other prominent member is being very childish or pathetic. Not to mention Children of bodom's "funny" covers are not funny at all. Also why bother putting yourself up as a martyr for a band you don't really like?
Doc Godin - 07.07.2009 at 23:50
Written by Pétur on 07.07.2009 at 21:38

Dear Petur,
You don't need to over analyze a mere observation. Children Of Bodom have been a heavily pushed band for years, yet when they do something like this people start screaming "cash grab!", its generally the same people that have been making fun of them for years, so its hard to believe they're actually that surprised. I for one was simply making an observation and trying to state in a humorous manner that I just don't give a fuck either way. I'm not a huge Bodom fan anymore, but I like a lot of their music, and if I like your music, I'll pay for it - I do enjoy a lot of their covers, so I'll pay for them, simple as that. Make sense?

I'm not being a martyr, I just find it to be just another excuse for people to hate the band. Other bands record cover albums all the time, people generally keep their mouth shut unless its a band thats easy to take pot-shots at.
Deadmeat - 08.07.2009 at 12:04
Written by Shadowcross on 04.07.2009 at 19:50

Written by Deadmeat on 03.07.2009 at 17:37

Why the fuck would a band rerelease their covers?????

When their original music has become lacklustre *sigh*

seems a lot of people here are dissing on the Bodom..
not that I don't agree. Just remember them for the good albums

yeah but they are covers. nothing more...
Pétur - 12.07.2009 at 15:19
Written by Doc Godin on 07.07.2009 at 23:50

Written by Pétur on 07.07.2009 at 21:38

Dear Petur,

Hmmm in general I just see people bash bands whenever they feel like it. It's true you see more hatred against Children of Bodom, but let's be honest they have there selfs to blame. Like the Britney Spears cover and kissing other band members, it's very hard to resist the temptation of posting a stupid comment.
Ellrohir - 18.07.2009 at 15:34
My only comment about that should be "and why not?" noone forces anyone to buy it...
Panterica - 23.05.2010 at 20:20
If they had fun making this album than why not? They don't do music to setisfy their fans, but to satisfy semselves. I find it hard to believe that they did this album for money because the bashing and the angry comments were easly predicted. The only thing left to do is to hope that the upcoming album will be as good as Hate Crew Deathroll.

News Children Of Bodom - Reveal New Album Title, Cover And More 9 19.03.2013 by Windrider
News Children Of Bodom - New Album Tracklisting 7.5 12.01.2008 by BurbotsRevenge
News Huntress - Share New Album Cover, Title And Release Date 5.5 01.05.2013 by WorpeX
News Avenged Sevenfold - Share New Album Title, Cover, Release Date 5.5 28.06.2013 by Synapse
News Impious - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 5.5 14.08.2009 by Black Conundrum