In cooperation with Terrorizer magazine, Prophecy Productions present a free streaming of the entire "Privilegivm" album on terrorizer.com until September 27. Click here to listen to the album. Secrets Of The Moon's "Privilegivm" has been released a few days ago.

"Privilegivm" [cover art] tracklist:

Band profile: Secrets Of The Moon

Posted: 23.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments

Janne - 24.09.2009 at 18:02
I've already got it!
Black Conundrum - 25.09.2009 at 01:32
First off, that is a simple yet amazing album cover. Second off, how do you pronounce the album's title?
Damned-In-Black - 25.09.2009 at 03:34
Written by Black Conundrum on 25.09.2009 at 01:32

Agreed on the cover, and the album is excellent too.

And in the lyrics they say the 'g' as you would for 'goat', if that helps. Presuming they are correct... That was the only part of the word I wasn't sure on the pronunciation.
Black Conundrum - 25.09.2009 at 03:39
Written by Damned-In-Black on 25.09.2009 at 03:34

Written by Black Conundrum on 25.09.2009 at 01:32

Agreed on the cover, and the album is excellent too.

Cool, thanks for that.
TheBigRossowski - 25.09.2009 at 13:22
Written by Black Conundrum on 25.09.2009 at 03:39

Written by Damned-In-Black on 25.09.2009 at 03:34

Written by Black Conundrum on 25.09.2009 at 01:32

Agreed on the cover, and the album is excellent too.

Cool, thanks for that.

Already got the 2LP meeself!

It should be pronounced ''privileg-ium'', deriving from the word ''privilege''. It was a privilege to answer your question, sir.
Damned-In-Black - 25.09.2009 at 14:09
^ That's what I'd thought before I heard the album. Yet it's pronounced differently on there. I presumed I must have been wrong. Perhaps I wasn't :/

News Secrets Of The Moon - Entire New Album Streaming Online 13.5 16.03.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Secrets Of The Moon - New Album And Tracklist Revealed 10.5 14.10.2008 by Damnated
News Secrets Of The Moon - New Album Being Mixed By Thomas Gabriel Fischer 10.5 08.04.2011 by BudDa
News The Great Old Ones - Full New Album Streaming Online 8.5 02.04.2014 by psykometal
News The Dillinger Escape Plan - New Album Streaming Online 8.5 03.11.2007 by