Metal Storm logo
Winter Olympic Games In Vancouver 2010

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.11.2009 - 18:53
I know maybe its lil to early, since its be in 2010 february, but soon there gonna start winter sport season
You can reed more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
http://www.vancouver2010.com/

I also know its nots ame like summer olympic games, so those who never had live din winter, probobly care less for games but still

I just cant wate for this event, even its be in fucked up hours of night so , probobly I gonna watch in re play or day events(here late eve) , moust I cant wate for hockey, because its be ebst hockey tournament in planete, I hope Sweden will defend gold medal, its shame Mats Sundin end carear and Peter Forsberg thinking play or not, we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin , Daniel Alfredson, Fredirc Zeteberg, Patric Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Henric Lundquest, Mikeal Samuelsson, Tomas Halmstrom etc so I suppose and hope for gold, but I wont be mad if Canada win, I wanna see in semies Sweden, canada, Czceh(or USA) and Finland,

I also looking forvard for Alphine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleight, Cross-country skiing and luge.

Those are winter sports what I enjoy moust

Sweden will get medals, same like norway, finland, well Latvia I doubt we will have any but we can try hard in bosleight and luge, only where I see objective fight for medals, sorry no biathlon we wont get there, so

I dont wanna talk about athletsm line ups etc, to long time, but still we can discuss thinks like I gonna watch,wont watch, like, dont like etc ...
25.02.2010 - 20:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 25.02.2010 at 19:19

I certainly wouldn't put the US in the gold game yet... not by any stretch. it comes down to a good team and hot goaltending. both Miller and Miika pitched shut-outs yesterday, and either are completely capable of stonewalling the other guy's team.

i think Canada would/should/will win. if they don't, i think they should be forced to wear pink sweaters through the 2014 games.

Miller and Miika you means Miika Kiprusoff finish goaly?
Both are good, IMO defenetly Filand has better goalkeepr how sweden has even in sM Liiga I remeber when saw it they have better Swe has lil weeker

We will see but USA wont win whit out hard fihgt and in this world cup they win Finland because IMO ruutu penalty when USA use power play, this is much better teamds and both has same skills, only USA are lil faster n younger, but Finland can play in USA style to and their defense be good, so but canada simply flying , and its be hard stop Canada, even slovakian has werry good skilled players, Pavol Demitra and Miroslav ?atan comes beck, we look at jagr he's old and didnt show anything but Zygmun Pfalfy seems play well in Slovakia
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.02.2010 - 20:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Bad English on 25.02.2010 at 20:29

I certainly wouldn't put the US in the gold game yet... not by any stretch. it comes down to a good team and hot goaltending. both Miller and Miika pitched shut-outs yesterday, and either are completely capable of stonewalling the other guy's team.

i think Canada would/should/will win. if they don't, i think they should be forced to wear pink sweaters through the 2014 games.

Yes, Miika Kiprusoff of Finland, who the US will have to solve to get to the Gold Medal match.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
25.02.2010 - 21:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 25.02.2010 at 20:58

Written by Bad English on 25.02.2010 at 20:29

Yes, Miika Kiprusoff of Finland, who the US will have to solve to get to the Gold Medal match.

He is good goalkeeper, Fins ahs from what choose Niklas Bäckström, Kari Lehtonen, Antero Niittymaki, Mika Noronen, Vesa Toskala and each of those are lil better how swedish once, only Swe OG team was best of best and we have nothing from choose others are weeker
----

apos;'
[image]
26.02.2010 - 20:18
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Dear canadian olympic female hockey players... congrats on the gold, but you might want to cool your jets on the public celebration just a tad.

smoke stogies and douse each other with barley soda all you want behind closed doors, but it's probably not a good idea to piss off the IOC when your sport is fairly marginal with only two really competitive teams to begin with.

dominating a (marginally popular) sport and pissing off olympic types is a nice way to get your event removed from the games. (see: Woman's softball. no longer an Olympic event.)
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
26.02.2010 - 21:05
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Yeah, i normally don't watch hockey, but i saw half of the rerun of the USA-Canada women's hockey game and the US got one mighty asswhoopin. i loved how the Canada goalie blocked the shot the US player made with the skate. epic.
26.02.2010 - 21:29
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I find this affair around Canada hockey women drinking "in public" simply ridiculous... thumbdown for IOC
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.02.2010 - 22:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
I'm stuck at work here. only seeing score updated. did Finland get tricksy and pull their goalie right off the bat?
----

26.02.2010 - 22:33
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Seriously. the US scored two more goals in the time it took me to load up the site and post...
----

26.02.2010 - 22:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BitterCOld on 26.02.2010 at 22:33

Seriously. the US scored two more goals in the time it took me to load up the site and post...

man I think all fins because of USA will commit suicide nwo LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 00:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Bronze medal for Záhrobská in slalom
----

27.02.2010 - 00:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
USA 6-1 Finland

I dont understand. Fins start like they alreday lost semy and its game for 3th place, realy such mystaces and I dont know what its was like know down , even USA didnt start like Canada, I dont know what was wrong whit Finland, seems Europians cant be in final in OG who's hepen in N America, watching game I didnt saw any way how fins can brake it realy, There hockey never die in Finland, good school n systhem, youth sythem but seems it was last chance for this team win something look at ages Mikka Kiprusfof 1976, Niklas Backstrom 78, Tony Lydman 77, Sami salo 74, Olli Jokinen and Niko Kapanen both 78, Saku koivu 74, Jare Lehtinen 73, Ville peltonen 73 and Teemu selanne wa sborn in 1970 its pretty aged team so it was last chance and I dobt they get even bronze
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 00:45
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
Elite
Written by Bad English on 26.02.2010 at 22:47

Why would we commit suicide, the positive part of this is that we have 24 awesome male figure skater now, they can skate backwards like champions!
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
27.02.2010 - 01:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelique on 27.02.2010 at 00:45

Written by Bad English on 26.02.2010 at 22:47

Why would we commit suicide, the positive part of this is that we have 24 awesome male figure skater now, they can skate backwards like champions!

lol indeed they can be figure skaters , but still it was to much , 6-0 in first period, I dont remeber such semy final in OG or WC it was to much , last OG was final, and in final luck wasnt in Finlands side , some secends before end Finland could score and get draw but it didnt hepen, but 1/2 againts Russia was maybe best game what I have seen whit Finland
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 11:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Lol Latvai in biathlon male relay 4X10KM was LAST same like female biathlonists loL
Same we have only one 4 men boblsith team, not 2 because Miņins and his men wont ride there, all has some injuries afrer felth and in Soči there wont be so complicated track, its alreday know its be banned build so complicated

Canada 3-2 Slovakia

I was watching game sleepy more like dreaming something , saw something, hear somthing but 3-0 leading and in end 3-2 maybe game against Russia was to easy for Canada but it might cost place in final and Slovakia mighta lso get beck, I will defenetlyw atch replay same like USA-Fin firts period

Game for Bronze
Slovakia-Finland
this game is not fun, you never know who might win, I think Slovakia because they are better and its Svk firts ''final'' in Olympics at 2002 they won WC only Petr Bondra from thet team is unreplaceble, Pfalfy, ?atan, Demitra is , Finland got silve rin last olympics and won 1995 wc only Ville Peltonen and Saku Koivu is in this team and its be last chance for those generation players won something , for both teams seems many legends wont play anymore, ok some we will see in NHL, but I cant see Slovakian leage so no chance see Pfalfy , I will see soem in Elitserien , but ok I think slovakai will win, but Finland they try prove last game was mistace and if thed do its be interestinmg hopckey I hope se

Game For Gold
Canada-USA
Its be a derby, same like in Salt Lake City, I hope its be fast and interesting and I think canada will win because according to my memory in only fiew teams has won in one tournament same team 2 times, so USA won , now Canada will win, and Canada has better players look all NHL stats in each nomination and thinks Canada always win, individualy they have better players, but USA are good to we will see
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 12:13
Met@1lurg
Men's Biathlon battle was amazing. Bjorndalen made it greatly. Our man could win silver, but Sumann was very fast. Ok, bronze madal is not bad for us.
27.02.2010 - 12:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Met@1lurg on 27.02.2010 at 12:13

Men's Biathlon battle was amazing. Bjorndalen made it greatly. Our man could win silver, but Sumann was very fast. Ok, bronze madal is not bad for us.

Its IMO moust amazing raley because sking ok sking, swimmin it depends how good you do one thing, here you need shoot well and skii well to, and if you do both you be best, because when you're done 10km you're tired , your herat beats faster and you need aim + depends of win, rain, and weather its not so easy, ok I might not miss target now, but even 1km run I would miss all targets after
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 14:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Wow...curling is really wonderful game...i watched yesterday's women final, what a battle between Canada and Sweden
----

27.02.2010 - 14:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 27.02.2010 at 14:31

Wow...curling is really wonderful game...i watched yesterday's women final, what a battle between Canada and Sweden

I wtach it now, replay and i agree ghood game even there I watch more to girls LOl, but I start like game after saw Leslie Nielsen film Mr. Broom and after it I start like this game, even havnt seen it a lot of but its awesome
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 15:21
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yesterday our commentators said that some newest Simpsons episodes are, that Marge is representing USA in Olympic curling tournament (pity that USA girls finished last in real )

also that the Sweden team once made a video with HammerFall - must see that

edit: here it is

awesome
----

27.02.2010 - 15:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 27.02.2010 at 15:21

Yesterday our commentators said that some newest Simpsons episodes are, that Marge is representing USA in Olympic curling tournament (pity that USA girls finished last in real )

also that the Sweden team once made a video with HammerFall - must see that

edit: here it is

awesome

Is it offical video it looks like band take part there cool, but we wont see it in TV
one time MoDo-Brynas swedsih anthem before game played n singed one metalhead, in HM version but I didnt recognise him

LOL Marduk shood made burning I mean bownling verse
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 15:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well do you think someone covered themselves as hammerfall to make a "pirate" version...me dont think so
----

27.02.2010 - 15:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 27.02.2010 at 15:43

Well do you think someone covered themselves as hammerfall to make a "pirate" version...me dont think so

You found it, you edd in MS datebase
----

apos;'
[image]
27.02.2010 - 23:11
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Met@1lurg on 27.02.2010 at 12:13

Sumann wasn't really good, but Ustyugov missed to many shots and even fell when he was about to get away from Sumann, the silver medal for us was just a gift given by Ustyugov
28.02.2010 - 12:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In biathlon reley we got LAST possition LOL, I herad int in radio whit Ilmās Bricis, he sad if it wont eb olympics theyw ould not finish at all , because it was werryv week race and result LOL

Our Boblsight got 11 place even we haved one team not 2 because Miņins team didnt race of injuries and he might get 3-6 place , and I doubt he will be at 2014 OG , IMO he might end carear

Finland 5-3 Slovakia BRONZE MEDAL MATCH

Seems fears thet there be 24 new figure skaters in Finland, scared finish team and I think they won because they realise power play 5 to 3 and it was asnver, and again after Svk change goaly they pousch, pusch and let emty neat goal I think it was last Olympic semies in next 10 years for Slovakia, same might be in Finland but etleats in Finland grows lil better youth players, WC proves it Swe, Suisse and Finland
but it was last game for golden generation in both teams Ville Peltonen was born in 1970 and he and Saku Koivu only left from 1995 Finland's gold team

Congrats to Finalnd and also for Slovakia, for good tournamenta nd good games(only one whit USA sucked), Slovakia all game was good, maybe if its be Svk-USA we see other final how now,
----

apos;'
[image]
28.02.2010 - 12:51
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
Elite
The fact that we won the game and "won" bronze medal doesn't change the fact that our team sucks hairy balls, seriously. I have never ever seen such a lame Finnish hockey, This is the worst national team we have had for some while. The news about Selänne, Jokinen and now perhaps S. Koivu ending their national team career is a good news and hopefully we will be able to put together a solid WHOLE team for the next world championship games.

If Slovakia team wouldn't have lost their nerves on very important moment of the game they would have won, they took stupid penalties and that's what ruined the game for them, the same story tells the low level of our team.. seriously those number should be 15-3 with the minutes Slovakia sat penalties.
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
28.02.2010 - 13:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
You should be more modest...your team has medal, that is what count...Finland doesnt have that many "big hockey medals" in past 10 years to be unhappy with Olympic bronze, imo
----

28.02.2010 - 13:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelique on 28.02.2010 at 12:51

The fact that we won the game and "won" bronze medal doesn't change the fact that our team sucks hairy balls, seriously. I have never ever seen such a lame Finnish hockey, This is the worst national team we have had for some while. The news about Selänne, Jokinen and now perhaps S. Koivu ending their national team career is a good news and hopefully we will be able to put together a solid WHOLE team for the next world championship games.

If Slovakia team wouldn't have lost their nerves on very important moment of the game they would have won, they took stupid penalties and that's what ruined the game for them, the same story tells the low level of our team.. seriously those number should be 15-3 with the minutes Slovakia sat penalties.

You shood show replay to team Finland 5-1 Sweden in 3th and Sweden won 6-5 in one WC , some years ago when I still was ins chool

I agree Finland played not good, but same played Sweden , there was no chemistry in team, only Sedin brothers play good togehter,and this world champinships worries me, because sweden, Finland, Canada, USA maybe Russia will atke 50% team , best want rest etc and find reason to not play, watching Eurotour games this year seems SM Liiga players want mor eimprove them selfs hwo NHL players (unfortunatly i cant see SM Liiga only Elitserien, Allsvenskan and NHL), its good Gustafsson leave head coch posstion he be replaced whit Per Marts, maybe it helps.
Selanne is old, Jokinen to and S Koivu to, new blood be better for Finland and Sweden,

But nobody didnt broke Helinen record 6 olympics in hockey , realy doubt anyone can brake it even he could get 7 if be in last OG team, where Finland played best game IMO in history

I think Slovakia want to much, want so much win, last 2 world championships was werry bad for Slovakia even whit those men what they have they shood win Hungary in game not 30 sekends before end, but Svk has bigger problems how Swe and Fin, youth tournament proves it

There nothing left in hockey season for me, looks like emtyness , Elitserien restarts Lulea lost some games, lost play of place even if we have HV71, Linkopings and 4-0 in series , MoDo somehow manige get there , and in end final HV71-Linkopings 7 game series
----

apos;'
[image]
28.02.2010 - 14:01
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
Elite
I'm not unhappy with Olympic bronze, I'm unhappy with the team. I'm not one of those "head up in own ass" type of sports fans that never ever say anything bad about their own athletes just because they happen to be their own countrymen. The years of experience we have in our current hockey national team doesn't meet their performance and that's what counts. We are a tiny tiny country, there are very few things we can shine on international level, hockey is one of those rare things so I damn well have right to bitch about it if our team is playing like 12 years old girls (nothing against fem hockey tho).
----
-C.Bukowski
28.02.2010 - 14:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 28.02.2010 at 13:43

You should be more modest...your team has medal, that is what count...Finland doesnt have that many "big hockey medals" in past 10 years to be unhappy with Olympic bronze, imo

Well you win bronzed but lost gold and better win bronze how lost gold
Finland Torino 2006 remeber how tehy won Russia 4-0 and same WC in Rīga in quarter 3-1 ,
Finland won WC 1995 whit Kurt Lindstrom like coach, it was good because goaly Jarmo Myllys and forvard Mika Nieminen played in LULEA and in 1996 Lulea take Elitserien title young Matias Ohlund and Thomas Holmstrom , Tomas Berglund, and Czceh :p Jiri Kucera was there

Alos Finland almoust one 2000 IMO when was leading 2-0 whit czcehs and
czcehs won 3-2 something , I dont remeber exatly

EDDIT: I agree whit Angelique last posta fter yours its truth , same people saying about swedish team to , also Peter Forsberg about his own performence, he say he's even to week for Elitserien level , eh shood play in Allsveskan, but he will end season in MoDo and maybe carear(because he never will play in Europe any other team and he play for free same like Naslund)

EDDIT2: you shodo be mad to pavel Kubina at 33 end carear in Cz team, only conti8nue in NHL.... money fucks all , at age 33 whit such attitude non can win a gold
----

apos;'
[image]
28.02.2010 - 15:29
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
What should i say about our team, if Fins played bad

btw Kubina together with Kaberle were worst defensemen we ever had
----