Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
28.04.2009 - 09:06
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...Maths!!! again...terrible for me hehehehe...thanx for keeping me updated friends!!

@Daggon: yeah...i was talking about that Illogicist...check them out!!!

I'm in touch with Luca and they want to come to our country...for those who haven't heard them and are into death, plz chech them out!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
28.04.2009 - 09:14
Fhuesc
Written by tulkas on 28.04.2009 at 09:01

Then more people are dying of turtle bites than because of this flu

Those darn turtles, nobody listens me when i tell em that turtles are a threat to mankind
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
28.04.2009 - 17:56
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by Fhuesc on 28.04.2009 at 08:56

Written by heresiarch on 28.04.2009 at 08:54

Mexico city been tested big time , the strain of swine flu struck first and now earthquake , what next

Arch Enemy and Amon Amarth dates cancelled!!!, well not yet but probably.
Finnish rock band The Rasmus cancelled the gig at Mexico city but keep touring elsewhere Mexico
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
28.04.2009 - 23:38
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...turtles are great!! i was actually asking my parents to give me one as a present...and guess what?? they said no

...uhm another gig cancelled?? that's bad and definitely not a surprise...what do u think about this situation?? i agree they r scared & so but...there's ppl longing to see them live...i'm not one of them but i know several who do...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
29.04.2009 - 05:59
Fhuesc
Yes, although i had already seen both live, that doesn't mean that i dont want to see them again, specially amon amarth.

Why ur parents didn't accepted the turtle?
----
Until victory, always!
29.04.2009 - 07:35
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Fhuesc on 29.04.2009 at 05:59

because it may bite her and kill her, duh!

nah, maybe because it's a 'wild' animal and probably they have protection for them, spcially if they are in danger of extinction. at least that happens (or they say it does) here in colombia.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
29.04.2009 - 19:55
Fhuesc
Written by tulkas on 29.04.2009 at 07:35

Written by Fhuesc on 29.04.2009 at 05:59

because it may bite her and kill her, duh!

nah, maybe because it's a 'wild' animal and probably they have protection for them, spcially if they are in danger of extinction. at least that happens (or they say it does) here in colombia.

Oh! so true, it never crossed my mind, darn turtles!

Yes, most turtle species are protected, but there are some that can be bought.
----
Until victory, always!
29.04.2009 - 20:00
tulkas
el parcero
Yeah, like plastic turtles, or cute fluffy ones of the kind you'd give to a turtle freak girlfriend
----
29.04.2009 - 20:06
Fhuesc
No, i mean real turtles like the Red-eared slider (tortuga japonesa)
----
Until victory, always!
29.04.2009 - 20:16
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Fhuesc on 29.04.2009 at 20:06

No, i mean real turtles like the Red-eared slider (tortuga japonesa)

haha, i know dude. i was just joking i do know there are some protected species, but still i believe that sometimes it's kinda cruel to have certain animals as pts. for exampe, i feel really bad for bird pets, even if they are protected, 'cause still they are locked in their cage all the time. same with turtles, omehow, or basically any animal that will be confined to a cage most of the time, if not all the time. (beggining of emo animals?... )
----
30.04.2009 - 20:30
Uller
You can buy a Ninja Turtle, Not only can bite you, they can kick your ass!! isn't that awesome?
----
30.04.2009 - 21:58
tulkas
el parcero
As long as they don't kick MY ass, there shouldn't be any trouble.a cool ass-kicking ninja turtle could really come in handy sometimes. it would be a really special and cool bodyguard
----
01.05.2009 - 06:32
nana.MD
Star-Queen
LoL a turtle freak girlfriend??? I have a friend who's one of those...she's quite weird actually...

...uuuuuuuh ninja turtles are great!! watching that cartoon made me go nuts!!! (more, yes!! believe that!!)
----
01.05.2009 - 07:43
Fhuesc
I also loved that cartoon, but i fear that if i see it again, im going to realize that is a complete crap, just the same way it happened with the Thunder Cats.

@varda: didn't liked Illogicist, they're not my style.
----
Until victory, always!
06.05.2009 - 01:21
nana.MD
Star-Queen
.....haven't seen thunder cats...and well it's been a while since i last went to the movies and with this situation going on, it's going to be even more lol...
----
06.05.2009 - 04:59
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Fhuesc on 01.05.2009 at 07:43

I also loved that cartoon, but i fear that if i see it again, im going to realize that is a complete crap, just the same way it happened with the Thunder Cats.

that could happen, but i'd still love to watch those again. and also thundercats. i remember i really liked that, i even had a game set and everything but the weird thing is i don't remember much about it
----
07.05.2009 - 02:41
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...nice old memories from cartoons...i love to watch them or talk about them with my friends...

...i want to be a kid again!! those little things should rule the world!!
----
07.05.2009 - 04:19
Zamoth
07.05.2009 - 07:18
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh yeah, back frome Acapulco, yeah, I know, everything was closed but hey, it is really cool to get drunk two days in a row in the beach, my legs are almost black... and my skin burns hehe. Did I miss something guys? I heard that Mayhem cancelled their gig, oh it would be really bad if Amon Amarth cancells too, it will be my first time watching them.

And hey, don't mess with the Thundercats (they were really cool at their time), or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or the Silver Hawks (remember?, Los Halcónes Galácticos? "Son de plata, y de acero, Silveeeer Haaawks!" hehehe).
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
07.05.2009 - 20:39
Fhuesc
@Daggon: yes, im not questioning the the coolness of that toons at that time (when we were kids), what im saying is that now one can see that those toons are horrendous and stupid.
----
Until victory, always!
08.05.2009 - 06:32
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
@Fhuesc: Oh yeah, those great times, some time ago, I watched the first episode of Transformers on youtube, and oh man, it really was crappy as fuck jajaja, still I think that those were great cartoons hehe, now all I have are The Fairy Godparents hehehe, that's great.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
08.05.2009 - 06:41
Fhuesc
The Fairy Godparents, awesome show. Cosmo's idiocy is great.
----
Until victory, always!
08.05.2009 - 11:40
Zamoth
Old cartoons are way better than the ones today, the Thundercats still are fun to watch snarf snarf. I was watching TV the other day, and someone had the great idea to make a cartoon based on a reality tv show like big brother, i mean, WTF? Where are the great tv shows, i can remember many like dinosaurs, alf, two stupid dogs, rocko's modern life, saint seiya, batman animated series, ren & stimpy, count duckula, chip 'n' dale rescue rangers, gargoyles, biker mice from mars, swat cats (jejeje no one remember this?), beakman's world, first dragon ball, etc. Now the children have crazy japs playing monster cards and a talking dorito.
08.05.2009 - 21:13
Fhuesc
Yes, some old toons were great, but the Thundercats aren't among them. There's a chapter where they're in a spaceship and i dont remember why, but they have to abandon it (fire or something like that), and their solution is... jump to the outer space... without suits, and they dont die!!!, i mean WTF? how are they able to survive in outerspace?. In an other chapter, they arrive at Munra's piramid, and instead of killing him once and for all, they only beat him and leave!!!. And also, instead of killing the mutants, in all the chapters they only disarm them and let them leave!
----
Until victory, always!
09.05.2009 - 10:00
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
@Zamoth: Oh man, so you do remember the Swat Cats!!! few people know about them, they were great, I really liked that show, also Rocko's modern life, some days ago some friends and I were watching some episodes on youtube, in spanish! oh that was really great haha. And yes there were great shows, I really liked beakman's world, batman and spider-man (but not that one with Iceman and that other girl) animated series. Oh those great times.

@Fhuesc: haha yeah, in that time producers didn't think about those kind of things, in the first episodes of transformers they could fly, and swim despite of their big size hehehe
----
09.05.2009 - 21:25
Uller
Written by Daggon on 09.05.2009 at 10:00

@Zamoth: Oh man, so you do remember the Swat Cats!!! few people know about them, they were great, I really liked that show, also Rocko's modern life, some days ago some friends and I were watching some episodes on youtube, in spanish! oh that was really great haha. And yes there were great shows, I really liked beakman's world, batman and spider-man (but not that one with Iceman and that other girl) animated series. Oh those great times.

@Fhuesc: haha yeah, in that time producers didn't think about those kind of things, in the first episodes of transformers they could fly, and swim despite of their big size hehehe

I remember swat cats, it was a great cartoon, and do you remember the MIB animated series?? It was one of my favorite cartoons
----
09.05.2009 - 22:47
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
@Uller: Oh man, yes I do, It was really entertaining, now when I remember the intro I laugh a lot, they move their shoulders in some strange way. My neighbor had the game for game boy color, it wasn't that great but still I had some fun playing it, the last boss was one of their enemies, but I don't remember his name.
----
14.05.2009 - 06:40
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
So... anyone is going to see Amon Amarth or Metallica? How about meeting somewhere in the future, and hey Haggard is coming to Mexico, is one of my favorite bands of all times so I'm really happy hehe, well I just needed to say that to someone...

@Varda: I checked out about one of the bands you have in your profile (knowing that you are into some technical stuff), Arkhe, and hey what a great album, it it would have been great to go to the Eyescream Fest this year, well maybe in the future I'll have the chance to see them live, and Dark Lunacy too! (theme frome Back To The Future).
----
14.05.2009 - 09:59
Uller
Im going to see Amon Amarth, and also im going to haggard
----
18.05.2009 - 08:23
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
What a great show that of Amon Amarth, really good, I was on first row and it was amazing So, Metallica is next...
----