Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - Japan Tour

In March 2008, Arch Enemy will be touring Japan supported by Shadows Fall. Guitarist Michael Amott has posted the following comments on the band's website:
"It feels great to announce the 2008 Japan headline tour which we are calling... "Tyrants Of The Rising Sun"! This band loves touring Japan and even after countless visits under our belts we are still ecstatic about this next venture to the land in the east. The "Rise Of The Tyrant" album has performed phenomenally in Japan and is our fastest selling album there in the history of the band. Our recent performances at the amazing Loud Park festivals in Tokyo and Osaka is fresh in our memories and we are anxious to return! We'll be working hard at putting together a special and memorable show for our Japanese fans. See you in March!"

Here are Arch Enemy's tour dates in Japan:
07 Mar - Kawasaki, Club Citta'
08 Mar - Tokyo, Shinkiba Studio Coast
10 Mar - Nagoya, Club Diamond Hall
11 Mar - Osaka, Namba Hatch

Source: archenemy.net
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 26.12.2007 by Warman

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 9 users
26.12.2007 - 02:49
Piro
Thats pretty cool for japenese Arch Enemy fans. Doesn't really affect me at all though, since I live in America.
----
<Philosophy>Insert Intelligent Sounding yet meaningless Philosophical Quote Here</Philosophy>
26.12.2007 - 04:33
selken
Irreligious
JAPAN this, JAPAN that, JAPAN!!!! WHY THERE
Bonust tracks, reissues, all special editions and stuff Why!!!!!
----
26.12.2007 - 10:40
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
saw them in november, they were great, but why japan?
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
26.12.2007 - 10:57
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by selken on 26.12.2007 at 04:33

They're known for their ability to buy everything, even when it's bad. So they're rewarded by the record companies. I'm not talking about Arch Enemy there, just in general.
26.12.2007 - 11:21
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Yep, its true. Japan is a great market for metal bands so they kinda have to go there.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
26.12.2007 - 12:42
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.12.2007 at 10:57

Written by selken on 26.12.2007 at 04:33

They're known for their ability to buy everything, even when it's bad. So they're rewarded by the record companies. I'm not talking about Arch Enemy there, just in general.

It's not an ability, however, the demand is stronger for the same material you and I buy in Japan, with limited access to the rest of the world as it is. Even with these special releases, it's still a significantly low supply, since they're all limited prints

I think I missed something, although I also think there was a thread about this in the General Metal Forum, with more info on Japan releases.
27.12.2007 - 07:39
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
COME TO NEW ZEALANDDDDDD
god damn it.

Hits total: 4735 | This month: 7