Metal Storm logo
Malice Mizer / Moi Dix Mois

17.05.2006 - 04:25
AntaeusM
Elite
Well, here is the new topic to discuss about Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois. Too bad the old topic is gone, it had quite a lot of information about both bands(thanks Darth Satanious and Linak for contributing your knowledge about them ). Anyway, a certain someone( ) claimed he had the last few posts of the old topic, so please post them so we can continue talking/discussing about them
17.05.2006 - 05:12
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Damn right! lol Fortunately I saved my last post in my computer because I have suffered several messages losses with time and I tend to save them temporarily in my computer. Anyway, it is great that you have opened this thread again and here is the last answer to your post:

@Blackgir:

Yes, that could be a possibility too. I guess we can't know.

We will not know unless Gackt finally get to solve the mystery that is.

Of course I did. I still remember when I saw the first commercial of the game. My heart beated faster, pressure was rising, I had to play this game. Too bad it was such a dissapointment.

It wasn't that bad. At least for me.

Yes, you are right. However, most of the times the developers of a game release a few art/screenshots before the game. Sometimes even a year before the actual release, so it is still possible, but I wouldn't expect it.

What I meant was that Tetsuya had to make Squall's design long before Gackt could have done his promotional video, making it impossible for him to take Gackt as an inspiration for the character. The only explanation for the similarity between Gackt and Squall can be, outside of pure coincidence that Gackt decided to look as Squall.

That guy looks very similar to Squall.. I can see Tetsuya was influenced by this guy when he created Squall.

Indeed, even when Squall came to us in crappy 32 bits graphics the similarities are there. Of course, we still; have the CGs. I think that the most obvious similarity would be his hair.

For adding Gackt in the video games Gackt is very popular in Japan, so it will raise the sells of Dirge of Cerberus. Simply because Gackt has a role in it. I would call that commercial, or sell out, but we have discussed about that before, eh. A new song?

Yes, I know, I know. I was just pretending to ignore the reason of why you consider FF as a commercialized franchise. I don't know if it will raise the sells of Dirge of Cerberus in Japan but I bet it will do raise the sells of Gackt's albums there. Yes, I think that it will be a new song dedicated to the game but I am not entirely sure.

Well, it is in a metal shop that I visit so now and then. The guy who works there is an In Flames fan, that's why I hear some Gothenburg/Melodic Death in the shop. Well, just visit a metal shop, then you will hear metal music..

But why don't you like Melodic Death Metal? I have been thinking and I think that given the fact that some songs from Moi Dix Mois can be considered as Melodic Death Metal you can answer this question for it is on topic. Me going to a Metal Store here in Puerto Rico? What is that? There are none here. We only have Goth N' Go (Hot Topic) and always have this Emo shit playing in their stores. When I bought Behemoth's album "Satanica" I asked the dude to play it for me and it seems that he knew I wanted to scare some buyers there and he refused. >:( lol

Yes, it has been said by several people. But this is off-topic again

Everything is off topic for you.

I didn't say it fit better. It just flows better, but English lyrics also have its advantages. It is more catchy, easier to listen, and the language can be very poetric. The languages are equal in my book. Both Japanese and English lyrics are amazing for music.

I don't get what you mean with "flows better" then. As for the rest, I agree 100% with you, my friend.

Could be, but that would make it a PV, when it isn't a PV

Why do you leave the possibility away of having it being a PV?

Yes, but Moi Dix Mois released the singles without a promotional video(that is possible you know).

Well, you are right. I don't know how I skipped that fact. lol

You can buy Dialogue Symphonie, Shadows Temple and Pageant as seperate singles. They are quite good actually, since there are some nice extra tracks. Also, Pageant is one of Moi Dix Mois's best songs. It is quite happy compared with Moi Dix Mois's other songs.

Yes, I saw those singles listed in their discography at Metal Archives. They are hard to find though; they did not show up at eBay at all.

Exactly, so did you download it?

Not really for there is something "original" being sent to me at this very moment.

Actually, the Christians changed the culture in what it is today, but can we really blame them? The pagans allowed it back then.. That's maybe another reason why Japan is a better culture. Their culture is based on Buddhism(sp?), which is a much more peaceful religion than Christianity.

Christians weren't that bad, you know? They had the Crusades, which were the answer to the muslims' Jihad and they had some grim and satanic tortures during the Inquisition. Is Buddhism a more peaceful religion than Christianism? You are crazy! The peaceful Christians at my High School were really friendly; they always wanted to pick up fights with me with the thought that I was a Satanist just by listening to Rock. Joke, you are completely right. Buddhism is a great doctrine to follow, yet it wouldn't be my thing, you know? I have a problem with material things. For example, I already have an attachment for those original albums of Moi Dix Mois that are being sent to me.

Exactly. You can see that quite often in animes. I would say that is one big negative point in Japan. That's true, Japanese people are quite intelligent, but I am rather a little bit less intelligent and have the extra spare time. Going to school for entire days is just too long.

Too long indeed, I bet that I wouldn't pass the first week of school without telling a teacher of mine to screw herself/himself.

Nah, that is not their style Yeah, that would look quite ugly huh?

Maybe a fan, a cosplayer from the west would do it? That is always a possibility. They wouldn't look just ugly but disturbing. lol

Ah you ****. I cannot pass you, I guess I am going to lose. I don't have the money..my exams. Damn it. This is not fair. I want those albums too.. How much time does it take before you receive the albums?

Don't worry about it. You may lose the challenge but you can still buy the albums. I think that it will take them a few weeks to arrive because I received today confirmation of the arrival of my payments. In fact, I received the confirmation for "Beyond the Gate" while I was writing this post.
----
Christless
18.05.2006 - 00:29
AntaeusM
Elite
@Darth Satanious
Hm, for some reason I am wondering why you are saving topics on your computer, but I guess that is one entire different subject : I admit this topic had a lot of useful information.

Yes, Gackt doesn't have something like a fanmail eh? If he has, we can ask him, otherwise it will stay an enigma to us an all the Gackt/Final Fantasy fans.

Well, you know how I feel about the modern Final Fantasy..they should give Gackt a guess role in the old Final Fantasies. That would be so much more cooler

Exactly, but you totally ignored what I said. Maybe Tetsuya released art of Squall before the actual release of the game. For example, there are already two images of the Fire Emblem that will be released on the Wii, but it will take a few years before that game will be released. Maybe the same thing happened to Final Fantasy VIII back then. If that happened, then Gackt could be influenced by Squall.

You forgot the videos, in the videos he looked like him. Why is 32 bits crappy? I like 32 bits.. Yes his hair, but also the form of the head. Gackt only imitated the clothes. And well, his hair was slightly imitated of Sephiroth in that interview were Mana spoke.

You think? The people who haven't heard of Gackt wouldn't notice him. However, I agree the song he will sing will raise the sells, but I think Gackt is already too popular for that. He also sang a song for the "Fist of North Star" anime, which also probably made him more popular. Well, let's hope it is a new song. That would be nice

Some songs; correction: one song. Vizard is the only Melodic Death Metal track of Moi Dix Mois. And it also very different compared with the typical western Melodic Death Metal band. "Goth 'n Go"? LOL. That name is just too awful.. even more worse than Hot Topic. Hmph, that never happened to me, but you should visit more true shops. Not Goth 'N Go(lol) shops..

Yes it is. problems with that?

How do I explain this.. let's say the Japanese language is closer to "sounding like an instrument" than the English language. I hoped that made sense for you

Because Mana said in several interviews that Moi Dix Mois didn't release any PVs. In my opinion, Mana is the best source, so I trust him.

I haven't seen them anywhere either, but I wonder if they released the singles in Europe and the US. Since the singles were released in an earlier stage of Moi Dix Mois(when they were still very unknown in other parts of the world than Japan). However, it should be possible to import the singles.

Urgh *jealous*.

Hm, I was blaming the Christians for nowadays' culture. You completely skipped that, you only went on the "let's make sarcastic comments about Christians'-tour. It isn't my thing either, but I guess someone can live really peaceful when believing in Buddha. Also, a culture based on this religion would be much more peaceful, friendlier to nature etc. Lol, stop repeating that eh. However, I would feel the same way as I were you.

Haha, well, not only my teachers..everything on school would start to annoy if I am going to stay there for so long.

They say there were cosplayers on the Moi Dix Mois concerts in Europe. So I guess they do exist. Cosplay can look good on western people, but just keep it males as males and females as females.

That's nice for you. I hope you will enjoy them. One day I will have those albums too..plus all the Malice Mizer albums..haha.
18.05.2006 - 05:21
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Hellooo you two! I'm mainly dropping by to say hi and brag about my brand new avatar bwahaha isn't it the cutest?? Anywaaaay just wanted to say that the link for the Vertes Ailles movie did'nt work for me, but I'm having a friend download it for me and as soon as I watch it I'll come right back here and post all about it! Uuuh I see you are talking about cosplay huh? Well I've only cosplayed once before, I dressed up as a giant Kumagoro hhaha but it was awesome, there were LOADS of Malice Mizer fans, mostly the ones who cosplayed as Mana couldn't pull it off, they looked scary IMO, hehe okay well talk to you guys later!
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
18.05.2006 - 06:50
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

Hm, for some reason I am wondering why you are saving topics on your computer, but I guess that is one entire different subject : I admit this topic had a lot of useful information.

It is not that weird, you know? It is just that I have a bad Internet connection and at times, when I hit the "Post Message" button, the page goes to: "Cannot find the page requested" and I lose the message. Also, to prevent losing my messages for backouts and any unexpectedly calamity (as it was the deletion of the forum [which I noticed just now that are available for watching]) I save them in my computer for a time of one day or so. My friend, you know how big these posts are, do you believe that I am willing to lose them? lol

Yes, Gackt doesn't have something like a fanmail eh? If he has, we can ask him, otherwise it will stay an enigma to us an all the Gackt/Final Fantasy fans.

I ignore if he has one and if he does I doubt that he answers it by himself, and if he does I doubt that we get to reach him. :S lol How many fans he has and what would be our chances of reaching him? lol I think that we will be kept in the dark for a while, unless he says something about it now that he is getting involved more and more with Final Fantasy.

Well, you know how I feel about the modern Final Fantasy..they should give Gackt a guess role in the old Final Fantasies. That would be so much more cooler

He sucks now, right? So why giving him a good role in a good videogame since only the old Final Fantasies are good through your eyes?

Exactly, but you totally ignored what I said. Maybe Tetsuya released art of Squall before the actual release of the game. For example, there are already two images of the Fire Emblem that will be released on the Wii, but it will take a few years before that game will be released. Maybe the same thing happened to Final Fantasy VIII back then. If that happened, then Gackt could be influenced by Squall.

Oops, sorry then. :S I must have been drunk or something. lol Even if he didn't see Squall's pictures he could have been influenced by him for there are some months between the release of FF VIII and his video. Not to mention that he seems to be imitating the ending of the game of which I doubt there were some pictures before the game's release.

You forgot the videos, in the videos he looked like him. Why is 32 bits crappy? I like 32 bits.. Yes his hair, but also the form of the head. Gackt only imitated the clothes. And well, his hair was slightly imitated of Sephiroth in that interview were Mana spoke.

I didn't forget anything! I said CGs, didn't I? Let us say that with the new technologies and capabilities of the other systems, 32 bits are crappy. The games may retain their greatness but the visuals are no longer impressive. Yes, you are right. I thought that same thing, in fact I recall writing that Gackt looked a lot like Sephiroth in that interview.

You think? The people who haven't heard of Gackt wouldn't notice him. However, I agree the song he will sing will raise the sells, but I think Gackt is already too popular for that. He also sang a song for the "Fist of North Star" anime, which also probably made him more popular. Well, let's hope it is a new song. That would be nice

Well, the Final Fantasy series are too popular for that too. If you remember, Final Fantasy sponsored Coca Cola at Japan so their popularity may be similar. I will just say that it may benefit both.

Some songs; correction: one song. Vizard is the only Melodic Death Metal track of Moi Dix Mois. And it also very different compared with the typical western Melodic Death Metal band. "Goth 'n Go"? LOL. That name is just too awful.. even more worse than Hot Topic. Hmph, that never happened to me, but you should visit more true shops. Not Goth 'N Go(lol) shops..

Well, don't blame me for I was leaving the possibility of having more Melodic Death Metal songs in their works opened since I haven't heard everything from them, at least for now. "Goth N' Go" was the name that was given to Hot Topic in the "Headbanged" comics. lol I just call the store as that always. lol Didn't you read the part where I say that there aren't any Metal Stores here in Puerto Rico, or that at least I know of? lol

Yes it is. problems with that?

No, not at all! :S I better stop from heating things up before you get to ban me again, even more now that my profile has been cleaned from my naïve beginnings. lol
----
Christless
18.05.2006 - 06:51
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
How do I explain this.. let's say the Japanese language is closer to "sounding like an instrument" than the English language. I hoped that made sense for you

Well, I think I get what you are trying to say but I cannot see it that way. Anyway, if you think so, maybe you will like the sound of Spanish for the letters have a similar pronunciation as the Japanese ones.

Because Mana said in several interviews that Moi Dix Mois didn't release any PVs. In my opinion, Mana is the best source, so I trust him.

I think it may sense even more now since I am strongly starting to believe that the video that appears online for the "Dialouge Symphonne" song is not an official one. I am downloading several Malice Mizer videos and, among them, I found the promotional video for the song: "Saikai No Chi To Bara" and in it we have the scenes that appear in the "Dialouge Symphonne" video, in darkness, with the band's members. This video must be the creation of a fan.

I haven't seen them anywhere either, but I wonder if they released the singles in Europe and the US. Since the singles were released in an earlier stage of Moi Dix Mois(when they were still very unknown in other parts of the world than Japan). However, it should be possible to import the singles.

I don't know who can answer that. You may be able to import those singles if they continue to exist that is. lol Come on Mana! If you want to become well known in the World you have to feed your future fans with original music so keep releasing your material!

Urgh *jealous*.

Hahaha, good! lol

Hm, I was blaming the Christians for nowadays' culture. You completely skipped that, you only went on the "let's make sarcastic comments about Christians'-tour. It isn't my thing either, but I guess someone can live really peaceful when believing in Buddha. Also, a culture based on this religion would be much more peaceful, friendlier to nature etc.

I wouldn't blame them for that. Why do you think they are responsible? We retook where the Romans stopped during the Renaissance so I think it would have ended in the same way. Modern times would end the same way. I like sarcasm. Yes, it would be very peaceful, yet I don't know if I would like to leave among such peacefulness. :

Lol, stop repeating that eh. However, I would feel the same way as I were you.

I am sorry, I just can't help it. lol

Haha, well, not only my teachers..everything on school would start to annoy if I am going to stay there for so long.

Yeah I know, I just see the act of telling the teacher to screw herself/himself as a way to release that frustration.

They say there were cosplayers on the Moi Dix Mois concerts in Europe. So I guess they do exist. Cosplay can look good on western people, but just keep it males as males and females as females.

Really? I would like to see how the guys looked dressed in Gothic Lolita. lol

That's nice for you. I hope you will enjoy them. One day I will have those albums too..plus all the Malice Mizer albums..haha.

Is that another challenge? Seeing who buys all the Malice Mizer albums? Please, let it not be that for I am already broke. :S lol

I am having a problem here, I am downloading a video that is supposed to be the video for the song "Bel Air" but when I hear it, it seems to be the vide for the song: Merveilles - 03 - veru eru ~KuhakunoTokinoNakade~

I don't know which video I am downloading!

@Linak:

Hello there! Nice avatar you got there. I bet they looked scary as Hell.
----
Christless
19.05.2006 - 00:06
AntaeusM
Elite
@Darth Satanious

Oh, I had the same problem in the old days of MS. You know the great key combination CTRL+C? Before posting, press these two wonderful buttons. If you get an error. Press CTRL+V and wow, your whole post is back!( ). That would spare your some free space on your disk. I would rather not lose these posts.

Some band members do answer their fanmail. I don't know if Gackt is one of them, but it wouldn't surprise me. Since he is very "close" to his fans. Not much, but maybe there is a possiblity to meet him somehow. I mean, there is a lot of information about him, and if you just don't act like a wild fanboy, the chances are there to meet him..maybe Yup I think so too. I guess we have insufficant information to draw a conclusion. We just simply can't know.

He doesn't "suck" now, he is just not what I liked about his music, probably because he is no longer influenced by Mana and Közi. They should put him in a Final Fantasy as he was in the Malice Mizer era. He could make up quite a good rpg character you know

Drunk? uh..okay. Ah, strong argument. You are right. They (almost) never release images or screenshots of the ending scene. I guess he indeed didn't imitate Squall.

Oh sorry, I skipped the word CG when reading your message. Okay, I understand. True, but 32 bits has its charm on its own. Yes, you did. And I noticed that because you said it His hair is in the same model, however, he choosed a different colour. Maybe it was too obvious if he had white/grey hair.

Final Fantasy did that? Wow..I didn't know it was that possible. That would equal Final Fantasy to an American pop artist. Anyway, you are right. It would benefit them both.

Well, I can only say, IMO there are no other melodic death metal tracks. Mana described Moi Dix Mois as a combination between Death metal and neoclassical, so I guess Mana himself sees more "death metal" in Moi Dix Mois then I do. Oh yeah..now I remember. I have read the Headbanged comics..it was just such a long time ago. I already thought it would be too stupid if a "Goth n Go" shop exists in real life. Yes I did..sorry for reminding you on that

Lol, the first thing I said to you was something like "thanks for spoiling that", right? A hour later you were banned. A nice start of our contact eh

Well, after some thinking I can to the conclusion this maybe comes because I don't understand Japanese. I only understand a few words of Moi Dix Mois' lyrics. Hm, so does the Dutch language. If I read the Japanese language with the Dutch pronounciation there is almost no difference compared with the Japanese pronounciation.

Oh, I haven't seen the video of "Saikai No Chi To Bara". Okay, then we can conclude it is a fan production. A bit cheap to share the video under the name of a "PV".

They still exist..I don't see why they should stop producing these singles. It is just very difficult(impossible) to find them in Europe. Haha, well, they almost release an album every year, don't you think that is already a lot? Though, if you want to have all their songs, you must buy the singles, since the songs aren't present on the albums.

Renaissance was just a step into the right direction. Indivualism, living on your own instead of believing in a religion. The Romans and Germanic people believed in nature gods, so I think society would be different if the whole Christianity thingie didn't interrupt it. Yeah I noticed that Well, it is at least better than a Christian society, right?

hehe.

True, but you can better release your frustations on different things than your teacher

Well, mostly girls are Gothic Lolitas..there are also guys who are Gothic Lolita, but it has its own fashion. Guys who are Gothic Lolita don't wear dresses etc. as far as I know. That's only an image that Mana has created, but as far as I know Mana is the only male Gothic Lolita with female Gothic Lolita clothes.

Maybe I should accept the challenge..however, I don't care that much about the Malice Mizer albums, the albums of Moi Dix Mois are much more important. Maybe later, when I also own the Moi Dix Mois albums Well, they used fragments from the Gackt movie in the PV of Bel Air. So it could be the PV of Bel Air. But hey, it can't be a virus so just download it and you will see what it is

@Linak

Ah I know that image, I still know my first impression. "ielh..What is Mana doing down there?". Well, you had to become a member if you wanted to download the video from that link, but I guess that isn't necessary anymore since you found a different way to get the movie. I see, but it is also very difficult to imitate Mana, especially if a male is going to try it. I have only seen female cosplayers of Mana, and they just simply looked like a daily goth; they didn't really look like Mana.
20.05.2006 - 06:01
Linak
I Own You Bitch
You guys!!! You guuuuys!! You'll DIE at this!! omg, it's the CUTEST, FUNNIEST thing EVER!!
I found it today while searching for some Miyavi fanservice or something and I landed with this pure piece of GOLD!!

I give to you... chan chan chaaaa... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wee0sYpuYB8

XD, It's... it's... PRICELESS... They're interviewing Yuki (Malice Mizer's bassist) while Mana and Kozi play pool on the background... and then... omg... someting INCREDIBLE happens and I am twoooo seconds from peeing my pants I swear!! you gotta see this!! waaaa :rollin:
----
20.05.2006 - 06:46
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

You mean that it never fails? At times I click the "back arrow" and it takes some time to go back and the post is gone. Anyway, I got used into writing my posts in Word so I don't think I won't be using any of those combinations.

You mean like meet him in person? Is that possible? I mean, it is not like the idea amazes me or anything , it is just that I find it really unusual for someone as famous as him to have such attentions with fans. It would be great to ask him about this matter so that our doubts can finally go away.

So you do not despise him that much then? Yes, that "Mizerable" song is pretty good and catchy, I play it a lot to be frank. He would make a good RPG character you say? I don't know, I think he would be just an imitation of Squall and Sephiroth. lol

Yes, it was a stron argument. Why do you say that it is not possible to have him imitating Squall? He released his video like five months after the release of Final Fantasy in Japan, it gives him mopre than enough time to finish the game and make his promotional video. I still it is possible.

You are forgiven. Maybe you are right, but I just think that the level of details that are obtained by other games with the new systems outshines the older ones. It is not like Super Nintendo which had visuals that are specific to the system, Playstation had 3-D games that nowadays look obsolete in the graphic department; of course, there were some 2-D games that do not fit in here like the Legend of Mana RPG. Don't get me wrong, the games do not lose their worth with the pass of time. I can enjoy playing any great game in spite of it's visuals but when I compare the visuals there is a fact and it is that they are not the same. Yeah, Gackt would have been pretty obvious if he used grey hair.

Yes, they advertised that drink. It was for Final Fantasy IX who got to advertise Coca Cola, if my memory does not fail me as usual. Then it is agreed.

I will give my opinion when I finally get to listen to all their songs. Now I am bringing to you all the time that I have bought the original albums of Moi Dix Mois and you tell me that the music stores at Puerto Rico suck.

Yeah, I think it was in the Rurouni Kenshin thread I just made where you told me that. lol Then when I created an Immortal thread without using the search button you took my head down. I was banned for a whole month and still I came here everyday just to talk with someone who used to be my friend. :S Yeah, I am obsessed with this forum. It was a great start for our friendship indeed.

When we listen to songs spoken in another language it seems to be more attractive, catchier than those which are from our language. It would be that at times we find some words to be kind of dull or too frequent in our language that we tend to reject them. For that sole reason, I hardly listen to music in Spanish. Then these three languages may sound very similar; who knows what other languages may sound similar as well.

Yes, it has to be a fan creation. I am now moving it from my "Music Videos To Be Recorded" folder to my "Other Videos" one. Yes, they should suffer for deceiving us. It has happened to me before. I was looking for a video of a band once and when I downloaded some of it, it came to be another band, an unknown band trying to advertise themselves under the name of the band I was looking for. It is not the same type of deceit but you get the picture.

But, are they still releasing those singles or we just have to be lucky enough in finding the ones they released? They repeat some songs in the singles, don't they? But I know what you mean; they feature some songs in those singles which you won't find in other works in order to have you buying it.

I don't see the Renaissance as achieving a level of individualism but more into finding that humanism that the Middle Ages left behind by concentrating everything in the divinity. The Christian religion was strongly present back then. The only problem that I see in Christianity is the fact that it encourages their followers into converting everyone into their religion, the fact that they cannot conceive the fact that not everyone has to believe in their God and that they want to throat shove their religion into them anyway. But anyway, we were talking that the life became dull because of Christianity and it may be true but if we have to blame something I would rather blame the technology advances than this religion. Our new knights and fighters are the soldiers which hold an AK47 these days.

Do you have any ideas of better ways of releasing anger in such an ungrim scenario?

I understand now. Gothic Lolita is a way of dressing such as Gothic but in Japan. Both genders have their own clothing. Now, I wouldn't say that Mana is the only one, maybe the only one in the public eye yes, but we should leave the benefit of the doubt always in things that are unknown to us such as if there is another man in this World that does it.

Then the challenge is set but don't expect me to have such a fast answer to it as I did with the Moi Dix Mois albums for I am broke. I was about to ask you this, which is the best Malice Mizer album to your eyes?

The video I downloaded has Gackt holding what seems to be a lady (I don't trust in my eyes anymore lol) in a grass field and then they appear playing at a Church. I would swear that this song can pass as being Power Metal. :S I already downloaded it.

@Linak:

That is the effect of gravity. Hey, if you find this kind of videos interesting I recommend you to download Limewire for there are several videos of this kind there. There are videos like: Mana sleepy, Gackt's flexibility and others (I haven't downloaded any of those, I just have seen the names). Maybe you will find something there that you haven't seen yet. Oh, and there was this video that was titled: Gackt gets owned by Klaha.
----
Christless
20.05.2006 - 07:02
Linak
I Own You Bitch
*death glare*

You're quickly earning a place of honor on my 'to bitch slap' list Darthy dear... Klaha totally and so completely licks Gackt's thighs (that's fangirl for 'Gackt PWNZ Klaha <i>hard</i>, bwahaha, anyway I do have Limewire, and I already own all those silly videos, that's why finding this piece of gold was so wonderful hehe theyd on't have these kind of things on Limewire, I found a LOT of other videos you may be interested in, I'll give you a link with like A LOT Malice Mizer online PVs such as the past one, BUT you have to say 'Gackt rules the world with one hand, blindfolded and a shark biting his penis' mwahahaaaaaa

Just kidding, although it's true, THERE YOU GO! http://www3.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=877C35CDA51C814C

Say you love me, come on say you do! ^^'
----
20.05.2006 - 07:32
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I would swear that I have seen a video titled "Kozi Falls" in Limewire before. I doubt that Gackt can reach Klaha's operatic voice. Maybe if you ever see past Gackt's looks you will realize this.

BUT you have to say 'Gackt rules the world with one hand, blindfolded and a shark biting his penis' mwahahaaaaaa

I guess I won't be seeing these videos then. I have downloaded several videos from Malice Mizer by now so I guess there are not too much videos left that I haven't seen yet. In fact, I think that Malice Mizer's videos comprise one of the longest lists among my videos folder, almost reaching Metallica. :S

Say you love me, come on say you do! ^^'

I would love you more if they were uploads of videos to download in my computer but I am asking too much. Thanks! There are a few videos there that I haven't seen yet.

Oh, I almost forgot! These last days I saw a Dir En Grey album at Goth N' Go! I think it was their latest. Maybe at last Japan is raiding us with their J-Rock! If that happens I bet that it won't be long before we get to have Malice Mizer's albums here, at least.
----
Christless
20.05.2006 - 09:02
Linak
I Own You Bitch
I think this is slightly off topic but until I find the will to do that thread on jrock once more I'll just say it really quick so Blackgir won't get mad ^^' yeah Dir en Grey's new album is on sale in stores like Hot Topic and such, wouldn't be surprised if you saw it somewhere near you, I don't know about getting Malice Mizer albums in America, but Moi Dix Mois are getting pretty big, they're goign to go to the US this summer, touring cities like chicago and new york amongst others, gosh I hope I could go, but when I get to Japan I will in fact go see Dir en Grey and maybe Gazette, don't know if Gackt will be touring but I would be the happies girl on this earth if I could see him live, I'd die or something lol, anyway my point comes from albums, okay, yeah so I think pretty soon we'll get to see Moi Dix Mois albums all around america, they're getting pretty big within the day yaay!

Please, don't think I like Gackt only because he's got a pretty face, so what the hell if Gackt can't reach Klaha's operatic voice? they're just different ranges, you cannot say he is a better singer just because he can do opera like singing, they're both great, you just happen to like Klaha better than my Gaku and I do the other way around, you're making me sound disturbingly shallow when I am quite the contrary, do you think I would have become obsessed with someone over his looks without actually seeing something behind his stage persona (which sadly is the only part of him I get to know) like his musical abilities? I love the man as a musician, even if he had an accident and his whole face got disfigured and ended up looking like the hunchback of Notre Dame, I'd still love him, hard.
----
20.05.2006 - 20:22
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Hey, calmed down, I didn't meant to make you feel that way. I was teasing you. I even think that my favorite song from Malice Mizer is from his era. I downloaded a video were he is playing the piano, with the company of Kami at the drums, and he knows to play pretty well; I do not know if Klaha plays any instruments so, if he doesn't, he has several points above him there in comparison. I apologize if I made you feel offended in any way.

Regarding Dir En Grey, I was told that there album came to our lands because they already have a company there to bring their albums to this side of the World. Now, I do not remember exactly which was it, but I remember that a J-Rock band used to be in the same label as Malice Mizer and, if my memory is not deceiving me, as usual, I think it was Dir En Grey (even more that I have seen videos for downloading that feature a collaboration of this band with Malice Mizer). Of course, you may know more about this than I do and you can clarify everything. If this is the case, this is why I believe that we may be having Malice Mizer's albums soon at our stores.

I downloaded a video from Dir En Grey for the song "Obscure" and I like it pretty much, it is really heavy in comparison to some other Japanese bands I have had the chance of listening to. I also liked the video, it was pretty bizarre and freaky and thus grim.

P.S. The trick in avoiding Blackgir's wrath is by mentioning Malice Mizer as much as you can. If you do that you will get away with it. Joking Blackgir! Anyway, Linak, if you want to recreate that thread of yours, remember that the old forum is still available to watch and copy by clicking in "Old forum archive" under "Forum" at this website. You will be able to copy and paste the original post you made.
----
Christless
22.05.2006 - 00:32
AntaeusM
Elite
@Darth Satanious

Well, it is your own choice I was kinda sarcastic, strange you didn't notice..anyway, I always copy/paste my messages before posting them. Especially in this thread.

Gackt could be quite an interesting person in real life : Nah, I don't really need to meet him either, but I don't say it is completely impossible. Communicating would be a bit more difficult, if I remember right, his English is very poor. I would like to meet him just to ask that one question.

Why do you think I despise him? Gackt sang for Malice Mizer, so he got my respect..he just shouldn't go solo. Mana did much better things with his voice and talents. I think he would, I am pretty sure you have seen him in his french customes(some photoshots from the Gackt era). Nah, Gackt should just change his haircut and change his clothes..then he wouldn't be a Sephiroth or Squall clone

In 5 months? A PV doesn't just pop up out of nowhere. It costs a lot of time to record a PV. However, Gackt could complete Final Fantasy VIII in one week if he just forgot about his social life for one week.. yes you are right. Theoritacilly, it is possible, but I don't expect it.

Nah, you just don't understand how great old-school is Connect your Snes and start playing some rpgs. 32-bits was - and is - better than nowadays consoles. Of course, both is enjoyable, but nowadays it is just too..realistic. The PS1 period was amazing when it comes to games, and thanks to that period Sony is still "respected". Because what they are doing lately with the PS2 and the upcoming PS3..well, they are lucky there are rpgs on their systems, but otherwise these consoles would just incredibly suck.

I thought you ordered the albums from the internet. You found Moi Dix Mois albums in music stores? Wow..lucky you.

Nono, it was in the "best ending" thread. You said you really liked the Final Fantasy VIII ending, plus mentioning every possible spoiler about the end of Final Fantasy VIII. After that I saw you created a second Immortal thread. then I banned you Yeah, friendships couldn't start better than that. Though, it surprises me a bit you could be so patiently when we discussed about Final Fantasy. Especially because I banned you just a few weeks ago back then..

I do listen to black metal in the Dutch language, but I seriously hate the Dutch language when it is sung "clear". Also, I am starting to get the same symptoms with the English language(probably because my English is improving and improving..). You are right, it just sounds better when we don't hear what they are singing.

Yes I know. It is very annoying, but we cannot do much about it eh. It isn't so difficult to "fake" a PV. But hey, it is still fun for a fan made video.

No, all the singles of Moi Dix Mois have new songs. On the Diagolue Symphonie single you can find Dialogue Symphonie and Forbidden, on the Pageant single Pageant and Secret Longing. I can't recall what songs are on the Shadows Temple single. I am too lazy to search for it either

Nah, Christians aren't like Jehova's witnesses. I see it more this way: In the past we believed in nature gods, and now people believe in a culture god. At least, seeing nature as a religion would be spiritual correct, when seeing a culture god as THE god is wrong. This change happened because Paganism was replaced by Christianity. Yes I know. AK47 weapons are stupid. We want to fight with swords and axes!

The best? "Bara No Seidu". Pretty obvious, Khala is the singer. Also, Mana was more "depressed" on this album. There is a sad tune on the whole album, it was more operatic and it was atmospheric. That's why that album really stand out compared with the other albums. Well, I am not that rich either..I don't even have the money to buy Moi Dix Mois album, let alone also buy Malice Mizer's albums.

Not really

Well, there are some obvious differences between Gothic Lolita and Gothic. Though, I already saw the Gothic Lolita dresses made their entrance in the European Goth scene. Yes, I even forgot that guy from Velvet Eden. Though, he isn't really Gothic Lolita. At least, not on the way Mana is.

If it was Khala it could be the movie..However, I haven't heard of that scene, but it could be from a PV. I haven't seen all the Malice Mizer PVs yet, so it is possible

@Linak

That video is amazing. However, I wonder if Közi felt accidentaly. I mean, it looks like Mana was teaching him how to play that game. It was priceless to see Yu~Ki ignoring the whole situation, like nothing was happening at the back of him.

We can also change this topic into a general J-Rock and Visual Kei topic. It is just simply editing the name of the thread And I don't really see why we should discuss about Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois in a seperate topic. Though, first I want to hear what the others think about that before I am going to change the title You can also open your own new topic, as Darth said, since a few days you have access to the old forum, so you can copy/paste everything

Did I really build the image of getting mad easy? : Life as a moderator sucks, people always get the wrong idea about me First Darth, then Linak.. Nah, I hope you both know I am just doing my job And as far as your little rule Darth. I know some subtopics in this topic are pretty offtopic. You didn't mention Malice Mizer and you didn't hear me complaining, but I will watch it for now..remember, I already banned you once (also joking )
22.05.2006 - 23:17
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Oooh Blackgir dear!! yeah isn't that video amazing!? I bet Kozi was down and Mana was repeatedly thinking: getup getup get up get up we're on camera idiot! looooool
I laughed SO hard at it :rollin: I still do!
Ah and by th eway, I created a new topic, well the same topic of before but I made it into a poll, I think it's a good idea go vote go vote! I know you'll probably vote Gackt or L'arc en Ciel though
And haah, you're not THAT big of a grouch
You're just scary lol
----
23.05.2006 - 02:09
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

I didn't get it and I still don't. :S Yes, that is the best way of doing things.

As far as now I haven't heard any song in which he sings in English so that which you tell me could explain the reason why. Now, we see that Klaha sing in English in Malice Mizer as he did in the song "Beast of Blood". Yes, knowing if he really got the idea from Final Fantasy VIII is worth the effort.

I just saw you talking that his music was not that great and I wrongly got the idea that you did not like him. It is my bad, then. You may be right, he looks at times as if he could make for a king or something because of his clothing. Yes, he needs to take those features away which make him look like a rip-off from Final Fantasy.

A promotional video may take that amount of time when it is really complex but, in this example, the video is not something out of this World. I know it is well made but if we see what the video is about, we will see that it just has good locations and costumes. If this video would have special effects and such I would think that it would need more than that amount of time but this is not the case. How much time do you need in choosing the places for filming, taking the shoots and editing? I don't think it will be more than three months, unless they have not the less hurry rush about it. Maybe the idea of copying the Final Fantasy VIII ending was not his and just the from the one that directed the video. That could be a possibility too.

First, I don't have a SNES, I just have an Emulator. Second, I will have to disagree with you about this. I won't argue about your views over the new games of this next generation consoles but I think that it is not the system's capabilities what would make them less good than previous games but the creators themselves. Maybe it would be because I like realism in videogames too much when you don't. But for example, let us see a game such as Metal Gear Solid. The first game was huge, packed with a great storyline and game play possibilities, now, the following games to this game were as good as or better than their predecessor. It is not the system's fault but the fault of those creating the games. I don't know about you but I prefer to be able of doing more things than killing enemies by jumping over them.

I did not buy them in the stores here; I can't even find an album from Sentenced here, how will I find an album from Moi Dix Mois? They are coming through mail, I bought them the moment they received my payment.

You are totally right! Man, my memory sucks hard. That is a great way of starting friendship indeed. I wasn't being patient, I just was in a normal way. All the bans I received (except for one I will not mention ) I deserved and so I couldn't hold a grudge with you. You were just doing your job and I understood that.

It is because we get used to those languages. I am listening to a band here, Elis, which has a female vocalist which sings in Dutch and I like pretty much its sound. When we get to get acquainted with other languages, words can become like clichés and they turn out to be boring and tiresome. That is why we like languages of which we do not know much.

It is easy to do one, yes, and in this case it was far more easier given the fact that they recycled all the scenes from different Malice Mizer's PVs. It can be fun indeed but they aren't original so I will send them to another folder.

But in the "Nocturnal Opera" full-length the song "Pegeant" appears too, unless they are all different versions of course.

The "Shadows Temple" single has the following songs:

1. Shadows Temple
2. Night breed
3. Shadows Temple (instrumental)
4. Night breed (instrumental)

I don't know how Christians are there in The Netherlands but here they treat you differently if you don't believe in their god. You are bound to believe in their god in order to be seen as equal. Of course, there are some Christians that are an exception to this. I get what you mean but I still think it is possible for having a sole god creator of all things, it is just not wise to give everything as certain when in reality there are no proofs. Now, their god has some characteristics and attributes that are not possible given their nature. If you want to blame someone for having the Christianity in the force it has become, blame the Rome's emperors Constantine and Theodosius.

Then "Bara No Seidu" it is. I will buy it in the future though I think I will buy the one with the song "Gardenia" in it. I just love that song. Yes, we are both broken. We need to get those jobs fast.

Why can't it have Power Metal in it? The guitar melodies in that song fit the genre perfectly. It wouldn't be exactly Power Metal though. Oh I didn't meant that the Gothic Lolita fashion equal to the Gothic fashion, I just said that it was equal in the sense that they both have clothing directed to the different genres. I will have to look for the title of that song somewhere else, then. :
----
Christless
24.05.2006 - 04:54
AntaeusM
Elite
@Linak

Haha, yeah I think so too However, don't you think there is a tiny possibility they did it on purpose? I mean, it looks like Mana is teaching Közi how to play billiards. Közi just fails completely Great video nonetheless.

Yeah I noticed(and already replied yesterday ), well, you could guess for who I had vote. Because that band is just superior to anything released from Japan.

I am scary, because I have some amazing mod powers you don't have? I can tell you, I don't ban people often, unless they really get on my nerves(ask Darth for more details, he knows how to get on my nerves, right Darth? )

@Darth Satanious,

Just nevermind. nevermind.

I haven't heard any song of him in English either, but maybe he did an English interview or something. Közi has also spoke some English words in public, so it wouldn't surprise me if Gackt did the same. Yes, and that was so horrible. I thought Beast of Blood was Japanese because of the horrible pronounciation. Khala should stick to his mother tongue. Yes I think so too.

Yeah, not liking someone's music and hating the person are two entire different things you know King? A prince! He could be the ignorant prince who is going to risk his life for the princess(or prince? cough.. ) of another kingdom. Or he could easily play Squall-type roles. They doesn't even have to change his looks for that

Hm yes. You are right. I would like to put it this way: Theoretically it is possible, but I don't expect it happens. It would mean Gackt has to rush to 1) complete the game. 2)Get the whole team ready. 3)Shoot the video. It would be a lot of rushing. Shooting a video only takes a few days..but the whole process before recording the video takes a lot of time. Could be, but Gackt is the type of person who wants to control his music carrier completely, so I don't think he would use other people ideas.

You don't have a SNES?! hmph, go get one, a SNES is a must-have for the die hard gamer I still have my SNES, so many hours I have played on that beautiful console.. Hm, the ideas of the creators never changed. Only they had more possibilities on the new consoles. However, just as in music, a video game genre also evolves. Rpgs started with a level up system and simple dungeons you had to complete(or even before that, pen and paper rpg). And the genre evolved into a well written storyline, with a complex battle system and amazing graphics. Yes, but in the case of Final Fantasy things got worse. It also depends on the developers and on the serie, but generally the old times were much better. Realism is for people with a lack of fantasy
Mario is great. Turtles who are the enemy of a plumber. They don't make that kind of games anymore! Nowadays it is all kill kill kill, instead of evil turtles.

Oh I know, but you made it sound like you bought them in a shop. I did know you buy some stuff of Moi Dix Mois through the net.

Yes, at least it is an original way to start a friendship Good, and back then I hardly knew you. You were just one of those new members who was trying how much patience a mod had. However, I don't know if you did it on purpose or that it happened accidentaly.

Yes, Dutch is great huh? Nah, dutch is an "okay" language, but the "ugly words" are just horrible in the dutch language. We do have one word that can release all your anger at once, but I am pretty sure another moderator(the other dutch one ) will get very mad at me for saying that word. True, but in the past English didn't sound stupid, but now it does. It just sounds like the Dutch language. Personally I also can't stand anime with English voice actors. So annoying. Yeah I guess so, I better should not go study Japanese

Haha, or you can remove them. I mean, you already know all the material and it is fake. Not really worthy for the 50 mb that the file has on your hard disc don't you think?

Not that I know. Where did you get that information? As far as I know Moi Dix Mois only released Pageant as a single. Not on any full-length album. Ah yes. Night Breed was that other song. I totally forgot. Maybe because Shadows Temple(-x) isn't really one of my favourite Moi Dix Mois songs.

Nah, that only happens with Jehova's witnesses. The Dutch Christians are okay people. They treat me with respect and all. They respect other people beliefs and we respect their beliefs. Nah, I can't believe in such thing. Nature created everything, or reality is a world created by our mind, but I don't think God created it. That would be unlogical, unrealistic, a fairytale and that would give God a monopoly position, which is bad too Of course, some gods have. In Norse Mythology the gods are seperated into Gods based on emotions and Gods based on nature. Mostly combinated. Thor for example, is the God of thunder and anger. Freya, the goddess of love and fertility. You see what I mean? Nah, I don't know how history would be without Christianity. Personally I don't like this world is evolving all the time. Becoming more modern every year, forgetting that life just should be fun. It isn't about surviving..

You can only buy Gardenia as a single as far as I know. Bara No Seidu is fully operatic vocals, so no catchy rock songs like Beast of Blood or Gardenia Well, about that job..now I am so busy with my exams..I think I need a long break after my exams, so I don't know if I am going to search for a job. Stupid, isn't it?

If you say X Japan had power metal elements then I would agree, but Malice Mizer is so far away from power metal. The riffs are just too different. Also, the synths have a more dominant role in the band(at least, in the Gackt era), than in power metal bands. Okay, that's good. Some Gothic Lolita's get very mad when you compare them with normal goths. It's like comparing metalheads with goths. Yeah I guess so, sorry I didn't know this I still have a lot of things to learn about Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois
24.05.2006 - 10:00
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

Did I really get on your nerves? :S I guess I should call that a success.

Ok then.

Klaha's pronunciation was not that band, at least to me.

hahaha, you just called him a fag. lol Wait, weren't you just arguing that Gackt would not be a Squall ripp-off in a videogame? Make up your mind.

It can be possible but not certain unless it happens, that which we talked so much about: having Gackt himself clarifying the predicament. I imagined that you would mention Gackt's independence in his music.

I don't think that in this moment I would need a SNES, I prefer an Emulator and that is all. Plus, I won't give into the trend of having one for the sake of being considered as a "hard gamer". Yes, and to my eyes that evolution is in favor of videogames; it is the creators of the videogames fault if they do not know how to take advantage of the new possibilities. Final Fantasy may have gotten worse for you, I won't argue that, but it is not the PS2's fault, even more when they are not even made for that system. Realism can also have fantasy. Realism can make a fantasy to be more real. Take for example those games such as Xenosaga, does not this game expand the concept of fantasy even more by having character models that look more real? Not all games need to have fantasy in them and realism is always welcomed by me. I don't think that the idea of having all games based in defeating evil turtles excites me too much.

I did? I don't know where but anyway, it is all clear now.

Indeed. Well, the spoiler thing had to be your own problem because that thread was meant for mentioning the end of videogames (but that paved the way for heating your blood a little, didn't it? lol) and, well, the Immortal thread was just pure ignorance. When I created it I told myself: "Well, even when there are like 15 other pages I haven't checked, I bet that there isn't another thread about them". :S

There is a word that can release all anger? Now I am interested; why don't you PM me that word if it stirs such disgust in that language among the rest of the people? Why, don't you like to curse in Dutch? I don't see anything bad in the translation of Japanese animes to English, in fact, Goku sounds far better in English than in Japanese because in this language it seems as if he were a woman. :S If you study it, you will get accustomed to it and it will seem lame to you so better not studying it if you want to preserve it as your jewel.

I think you are damn right, it is not worth it.

I got that information from Metal Archives www.metal-archives.com (I know you know about this site but I wanted to make it easier for you to access and verify this information). Why don't you like "Shadows Temple"?

It is not that, how many Christians are in The Netherlands? Are they the strongest religion there? I think that the different perspectives we may have about Christianity may come from the different realities between our countries. Here Christianism is the main religion, no other comes close. People reject you and try to force you into believing in Christianism all the time. Even friends see you as a astray soul from God and they try to change you. All this is reflected in the lyrics of bands that are spawned from this side of the World. Their efforts of forcing everyone to swallow their religion are released through hatred against Christianism. That to me makes a lot of sense but then again, I have not the answer to how and why (if there is a reason why) we are here. All I can come up with are theories and assumptions of what happens but I cannot trust my logic when reality is independent of it. Maybe there are some gods creators of us, maybe it is just one, maybe we appeared without a reason but as far as me, I can't give something for certain unless I am shown the truth. The question is, is that possible?

That about complaining over technology, maybe a person would think that the Wolrd, the children, the young people could be better of without videogames, without that machine that keeps them from going out and play physical games as all "normal" kids should do. See, everything is relative.

Dammit, I realized that just now. The song "Gardenia" does not appear in a full-length. But that album is still good, isn't it? You are just looking for excuses for not going out and finding a job. I know this because I try to deceive myself the same way. We are cut by the same scissors.

I was talking about an specific song, "Bel Air", I didn't want to label them as such. I think that it indeed has a Power Metal approach. Remember that Malice Mizer explores different sides of music so it may not come as a surprise. In fact, I just downloaded a live video for the song titled (or at least I think it is titled like that) "Chollian" and I see Death Metal, at least in the guitar in this one. It is like this or else I am living a lie. Don't worry about it, I already found out that the song is "Bel Air", I downloaded the song with that title and it is the same of the video. Well, there are Goth Metalheads, aren't there?

Oh! I almost forgot! When I woke up today I found a package waiting for me outside of my bedroom, guess what was inside...
----
Christless
26.05.2006 - 00:03
AntaeusM
Elite
@Darth Satanious

I can tell you, that is a big success. Not a lot of people have accomplished that. I ban some people just because they break certain rules, but you breaked rules and you were getting on my nervous

It was! I thought that song was Japanese when I first heard it. Every single person I have talked to and have heard that song said the same to me. Khala's pronounciation of the English Language is just English with the Japanese pronounciation.

I didn't use the word fag And I said he could also save a princess. Hm, I did? I only said he shouldn't be a Squall-rip off in real life, but maybe that type of role would suit him in a video game.

Yes, well, pretty logical I mentioned his independence. Because that was the reason why he couldn't do a video based on the director's idea. Gackt should clarify himself.

It's not a trend Well, being a "die hard gamer" doesn't exist IMO. Just like the whole true thingie. It is just one big joke. However, people annoy me when they say the Snes is old-fashioned and just stupid nowadays.(I have met plenty of them!). That is just sad, because thanks to the Snes they can play on their crappy Xbox nowadays Of course, but Final Fantasy was just a random example, but after seeing the screenshots/video of the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII I am sure they are striving to realism. Of course, realistic graphics could also take place in a fantasy world, but it is different. It is just like comparing an anime with an American movie. American movies are generally not enjoyable to me because they are too realistic because of the whole "real actors" thingies. Animes are amazing because it is 100% fantasy world and could never happen in real life. Understand what I am getting at? No? I think it does(of course, not literally defeating evil turtles, but similar storylines). We don't see that at all nowadays. Nowadays they fuse Final Fantasy and Disney characters in a lousy video game :

Then at least say something like: "WARNING SPOILERS". Just imagine someone who hasn't played Final Fantasy VIII..that would be so sad for that boy/girl. Or just imagine I spoiled the ending of Lufia II in that topic when you still have to play that game. That would make you feel pretty bad too, right? Well, you are right, that was ignorant We all know there are a lot of Immortal and semi-Immortal threads on MS

Well, it isn't THAT disgusting, it just isn't respectful to use it in the English language. The Dutch curse words don't have any anger in them. When I say them I don't feel relieved, when English(and the Japanese word Baka) does release some anger. Because they are "thougher" to hear and to pronounce. I have never seen the Japanese version of Dragonball. I have watched Those Who Hunt Elves in English. The pain, it was horrible. I have also seen the first season of Full Metal Alchemist in English. Luckily the rest of the season were in Japanese. I really couldn't stand it. True, too bad we also learn languages just by listening to it. It wouldn't surprise me if I know a few Japanese sentences in -let's say- 1 year.

Yes, but like you know. I am lazy. And currently metal-archives is down The song is fine, but it isn't one of their better songs. Let's say it is nothing compared with the greatness of "Perish"

Well, most of the new generation are atheist. It is mainly the older generations that still believe in God etc. Yes, Christianity is the strongest religion here, but they don't force their religion on other people. The only religion with that behavior are the Jehova's witnesses. They even told me once that I didn't have any friends because I wasn't a Jehova witness. Ironically, behind was one of my friends, and I do have friends, so it was just stupid what they said Hm, why? Do they still need "faith" in Puerto Rico? We cannot know.. the meaning of life cannot be answered. I sometimes think, just look at an animal for example. I think those animals are closer to "the meaning of life" than a human would ever be. There isn't something big, we are just mortals who walk on this planet untill we die. What happens after death..we will see when we die, right

I didn't explain myself correctly. For example, I was reading the "love" thread. A lot of people(including me) don't see love as something beautiful, they see it as a chemical process in their body. Nature isn't beautiful anymore, because we learn on school how nature "works". Gravity isn't the force of nature, no, it is F=mxg. Do you get what I mean? We are losing the normal sense of living. I don't understand why we want to understand the world. Of course, also good things come from this, such as video games, but I think people wants to discover everything about this world so they can find the meaning of life, or why we live on this planet. A total unneccesary quest. Because it is not that important to know that.

Of course. It has that "Mayonaka..something" song on it. However, "Bara No Seidu" is difficult to access. It is very dark and operatic. If you want an easy to access album, then buy Merveilles, but if you want Malice Mizer at their best, buy Bara No Seidu. Yeah, but don't you know how exhausting these exams are? I want to do nothing, completely nothing, after the exams. A job is just too much after such a heavy period

Bel Air?! No way, that song has nothing to do with Power Metal. Are you sure they didn't mistagged a DragonForce song or something? Of course, Mana is a metalhead you know.. He listens to Slayer and he is quite into black and death metal, however, I don't see why Mana should make a power metal song when these band are his influences (Of course, he also listens to other stuff ) Chollian? Hm..haven't heard of it, is it from Tetsu's period? Because I haven't listened much to that period, so it could be from that period. Okay. Yes, but don't you feel irritated when someone calls you a goth when you are listening to metal? That's what I mean. The same thing we see in Visual Kei. Both genres are mistaken for goth music.

Oh god. You have the full discography. I am so jealous.. do you like it? Well, it must be, otherwise you didn't change your avatar into an image of Mana :
29.05.2006 - 06:29
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

Really? I did not know I was being such a pain in the ass. :S lol

It is as the case of anyone who sings or talks in a language of which he/she does not have the full knowledge and handling. They try to pronounce the words as they can, using the language they know and control. In the case of Klaha, I would say that I was able to recognize some words in English from the song of "Beast of Blood". I recognized the words: silence, darkness, starting to, light, among others. Yes, the pronunciation is not the best but I knew he was singing in English.

I was just playing around. But Gackt should appear not as a copy of an existing character but as an original one instead. Talking about Gackt and his similarities with other characters, I recently downloaded his video for the song "Vanilla" and I saw a curious similarity there:

Doesn't he look a lot like these guys?

But he can also pass as a Cloud Strife, I would say. What do you think, Balckgir? By the way, I didn't like that song "Vanilla" too much since it focuses too much in trumpets and I hate wind instruments.

I thought of the possibility of him being strict of his music and videos but I wasn't certain. That is why I thought you would come with that explanation.

Yes, in fat, I heard that term of "die hard gamer" for the first time through you. A game cannot die but for example, a game which strive for realism can look lame, in the visual department, to a game that does the same in a more advanced console. That is why I said that the Playstation One has outdated visually, because it tries to achieve realism in most of his games. Most American movies are no good because they try to stimulate the eyes rather than stimulating the mind instead. There are good movies that are realistic and are still very enjoyable. I know there is a difference between movies and anime movies but I can enjoy both as long as they are good. Realism and fantasy can be both good in my eyes. So you already saw the trailer for Final Fantasy XIII? You beat me to it. Kingdom Hearts is not that bad at all.

A thread such as the one I made is bound to have information that some may not know, that is why I see the advice of spoiler to be somewhat unnecessary. People that start reading should expect to read something that they may not know and be responsible of what they read. As for the Immortal thread, yes, I should have thought about that. lol Anyway, I got to finally do that official Immortal thread, at least what the Metal Storm 2 version lasted.

You still owe me that curse word in the Dutch language. The explanation for that may be the same one of why our native languages tend to seem kind of monotone with time. I tend to do the same thing with the English language but not because the Spanish words tend to lack of toughness but because I see them too offensive, too vulgar to my liking when in English they seem less offensive. I resort to the Spanish curse words just when I am really pissed. What does "baka" mean? I think you will understand me when you get to listen to Goku in Japanese. Naruto's voice acting were pretty good too, even when most of the series I saw in the Japanese language as you did with Full Metal Alchemist. Yes, probably; it would be great since you are already making Anime drawings and the Japanese language is the only thing that you need in order to make a tr00 Japanese Anime! :[

You are too lazy to take a Metal Archives link!? What the fuck!? lol Anyway, now I know that I need not to go through the trouble of giving you a link since I will be wasting my time. : But it is not as if it was a "filler", it is just that you don't like it as much as others. I thought that the song "Shadows Temple" was worthless in your eyes.

You young ones are putting aside God's words! lol That would explain why you do not feel that pressure of being not a Christian there since all the youngsters do not care for the Christian religion. Here, everyone is into it and those who think otherwise receive the treatment I mentioned you above. Jehova's Witnesses go to your house and bring their faith with them but it is as easy as telling them to screw themselves, that would be the end of it while with Christianism here, your parents, your friends, your professors, your neighbors, every fucking person is Christian and wants you to be that way too. Animals may be closer to "enjoying" life better than us but what concerns of knowing the meaning of life, I don't think so since knowing the meaning of life is something you have to discover, analyze by yourself and that is something that I think an animal is unable to do.

If that is the case, then you are already caught in their trap by thinking that love is that, don't you think? I think that love, putting myself in a Scientific point of view, would be what happens when instincts collide with the ability of reasoning. It is the need of finding a mate and how those impulses are expressed through our reasoning. To you and to other people knowing how the World and the Universe works may not have any sense but to others it does. We all need to prove our existence and we all do it in different forms. That is the reason why several people fell, during the medieval times, in the hands of Christianity because it offered something more than what the Imperial Cult could offer and that is why a lot of people still fall into Christianity today. Christianity offers an easy way of proving your existence. Other people believe that the best way of proving their existence is by understanding the World around them and try to have the answer to all that. Other people just want to make a happy family and die old.

Everyone tries to find the meaning of their existence and those who are unable to, in most cases, end up in killing themselves. For example, you told me that in Japan there was a high amount of suicidal deaths because people have high expectations of other people and when they are not met, this people who "fail" are find in depression. This happens because Japanese people prove their existence with the approval of other people, by knowing that they succeeded in life and that they have been acknowledge by the rest of the people. If they cannot reach this they have no purpose and end up killing themselves. Ignorance may be bliss for those who ignore the things around them, of how things work but I think that now, knowing all these things I know, I wouldn't give anything to be back in those times of darkness in my knowledge.

Even after death we may not be able to know the truth of what happens after death because, what if there is nothing after death? How we may be able to have a chance of reflection about death when there is nothing afterwards.

Yes, the song "Mayonaka Ni Kawashita Yakusoku", right? But is "Bara No Seidu" heavy? I want to know which album has the song "Kioku To Sora" of which I downloaded a live video with Klaha these days. Wow, not only Mana looks like a lady with his face but I saw him wearing a short skirt and I would say that even his legs and thighs look feminine. I was wondering, is there a possibility that Mana is in a reality a girl pretending to seem like a cross-dressing man? I understand, after those exams, the free time is an earned time for liberating yourself of all hard work.

Yes, I am talking about the song "Bel Air". I listen to the starting guitar part as perfect guitar melodies for a Power Metal song, of course, after that the song turns out as being simply Rock. Nope, it is not anything from DragonForce. I did not know he listened to Slayer! That is so fucking grim in a frostbitten and satanic way! You don't see why he would make a Power Metal song after having an influence of Thrash, Death and Black and how can you explain why he comes up with such Rock/Pop albums then if he relies in his influences? I am not sure of that is the title for that song "Chollian". When I searched for other Malice Mizer's videos I saw the same video with another title, unfortunately I didn't write the title down. Maybe "Chollian" is the name for the DVD or the place where they played. I haven't heard anything from the Tetsu's period but I think it is from the Klaha era since it relies too much in the organ and keyboards in a gothic way. The song has this Death Metal part in the guitars that impressed me a lot. Of course, they manage not to seem as heavy as a normal Death Metal song. I feel irritated by just being called a Rocker so yes, I understand.

Nope, I don't have the whole discography yet. I just have the original album for "Beyond the Gate". The rest are supposed to be sent this first week of June. I changed my Avatar to Mana because I am in love with this man. ... ...
----
Christless
29.05.2006 - 06:54
Linak
I Own You Bitch
bwahahaha you totally nailed it Darthy!! Gackt's Vanilla PV is soo Dragon Ball LOL You've no idea how much I've laughed at that!
But seroiusly, that song is really good, at first I didn't like the retular version, (the one on the PV because of the trumpets, they made him sound too ricky martin BUT once you get your hands on the acoustic version, you'll love it.

Ah and try downloading the live video of Vanilla, you'll see that's the most famous yaoi live EVER, Bwahaha why? because Gackt gets a pretty damn sexy blowjob from his guitarist Masa, oh you can tell the other guitarist (Yuu) gets soo jealous bwahaha probably cause they live together and in my dreams they're so in love lol

Anyway, he looks so GOOD with blonde hair!! >.<!!!!
And he should ALWAYS wear nailpolish. my god... *drools*
lol

I like your avatar, now it's Blackgir's turn he's gonna totally have to change to an I love Gackt avatar for sure!!

I could hint you to some
for example, this would look GOOD on you:

hehehe I'm KIDDING!!
Although I do need to talk to you ASAP! I have something else to add to our little future poll that will get our competitive juices flowing alright :D
This is gonna be soooo good >.<
*wiggles feet off chair*
I can't wait!
----
29.05.2006 - 08:24
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Linak:

Yeah, that similarity is blatant to such an extent that it can be considered an insult. lol Yes, as I said I cannot digest wind instruments and the trumpets are the main focus in this song. You say that this song has an acoustic version? I will check it out. Now, does Gackt really get a blowjob in this live video or you are just kidding? Is it just a suggestive action, as if they were doing it but in reality it is not or is it something real and graphic? If it is the case that it is real I may try to avoid that video.

Thanks for your words about my new Avatar, I wonder how much it will last there. Yes, Blackgir is the last one who needs to make some Malice Mizer/Moi Dix Mois modification in his Avatar but something tells me that he won't give in to this trend. lol
----
Christless
30.05.2006 - 03:43
AntaeusM
Elite
@ Darth Satanious

You just did everything that would annoy a moderator. You could write a book about it..

In Khala's case it sounds more like Mana wrote english lyrics and told Khala "just sing this, I know you don't know what the words mean, but just sing it". So Khala did an attempt of singing the words, but he just failed. Khala discovered after his Pride of Mind period that english lyrics are just not his thing. Too bad he didn't sing Beast of Blood in Japanese. You did? I didn't recognize one single word. only "Beast of Blood" but that is because it is the title.

True. Gackt should appear as himself(or something ) LOL, I would go for Cloud Strife, but it would be hilarious of he is a big Dragonball fan. That hair looks extremely similar to the "blond spikey hair"-haircut. Maybe another argument that would bring us closer to the fact that Gackt is obsessed with Final Fantasy? Hm, I don't know the video and I can't really recall the song. Maybe I should download it again, if I am in a good mood. Why don't you like wind instruments? They are cool.

Right. Talking about Gackt's independence, do you know if he is on an indie label or just a normal label?

Really? Actually, most people use the word "hardcore"-gamer, but that just sounds very wrong. Also, it became trendy to use that word. I always say die-hard gamer, but always as a joke. The playstation one? Not at all, most games were pure fantasy. Or did you ignore the fantastic rpgs on the PS1? That was THE time, so many great games.. *nostalgic*. Hm, american movies are just too..repetitive? It is not only that they try to make it as accesable and friendly as possible, they also just use the same formula over and over again. I am not going to deny that the same thing happens in animes, but animes are just on a much higher level. It is more philosiphical(Neon Genesis Evangelion ). And the humor is just much better. You didn't see the trailer?! Not one person on msn who gave you the link to the trailer? People on my list were flooding me with the link. I didn't even have to search for it Kingdom Hearts is bad, just for the fact that Aerith lives in that game already makes it a crappy game : Nah, don't take that too seriously

Yes, and I saw you did that in your new topic. Good job I am proud my ban has teached you new things about being a forum member Yeah, I bet you are very proud on your own Immortal thread.

Asked me on msn the next time we talk, okay? English words less offensive? Well, I don't know..I am not familar with the Spanish language, but generally the English language is the most offensive language. Or at least, American English. British English is very polite You don't know what baka means? baka. Baka is Japanese for idiot or fool. I thought I already told you that before. Anyway, don't take it too seriously when I say it. I see, well, I am not really interested in Dragonball at the moment. I was dissapointed in Naruto, but I watch Bleach.. Anyway, yeah, maybe I should study Japanese, or just learn it by myself. It would be great to make my own manga or anime one day Though, as a dutchman, I probably will never become popular

Problems with that? You do need to open a browser, type the link, search for the band, check their discography. Most of the times I am not in the mood for that. Not worthless(why are you keep saying that hate things much more than I say, you also said I hate Gackt, pff ). Shadows Temple is a good song, but just less good than the other songs.

Exactly, the young ones really don't care about God anymore. True, generally people make fun of them, but I was offended that say I didn't have any friends and telling me that I could ONLY get friends if I believe in their religion. Ridiculous. I even read the booklet, they told you could only make friends with other Jehova's witnesses. Someone who isn't a Jehova Witness cannot ever become a true friend. Yeah, that sucks, but do they all think you will burn in hell because you are atheist? No, animals enjoy life better because they don't want to know the meaning of life, and that's why they have the best life. They are satisfied with what they have and they accept death as a part of life. The examples you are giving are just random examples of people who gave their meaning to their life, but they will all end the same way: death. It's good these people can get strength out of this, but it doesn't have much to do with the meaning of life.

Your scientific look on love is way too scientific I would like to see love as what it was in the past. I would like to experience love just as love, without the knowledge that it is just me searching for a partner so I can make children. Plus the whole evolution crap, it is just better to not know such things. Hm could be. It sounds like a logical theory and I tend to agree. However, I think that most people become religieus because they are afraid of death. A religion would cure that fear, because life after death will be beautiful then. Maybe people rather live in a fairy tale than seeing the reality.

Nah, suicide happens because of depressions. And "not proving your existence" is not the only way how you can become depressed. There are so many ways someone can become depressed. These people in Japan still know they are existing. They just feel like they dissapointed their parents, surrounding etc. That dissapointment is too big too handle, because it almost literally kill their pride. Because of that many Japanese teenagers commit suicide. Hm, I prefer the ignorant way. Ignorance is a bliss. Intelligence has its advantages, but it also has some serious disadvantages on a social level.

We will not know it, but then we also had our answer. Death means the end of life.

It's not really heavy, but let's say it is very dark and the pop vocals are replaced by operatic vocals. Mayonaka... is a good example of how the entire albums sound like. Through, there are a lot of long instrumentation parts, but I like these parts. Don't know about that song, but it is not on Bara no Seidu. Mana has very feminine legs. However, I am pretty sure he has to do quite a few feminine things to make his legs look that way. Exactly..after my final exams..it is so close

Nah, that really doesn't fit a Power Metal song. Okay, you never know.. Well, he never said he was a fan of Slayer, but he did wear a Slayer shirt once, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a fan. He did say he enjoys black and death metal. Mana said he listens to black and death metal before going to sleep, so he could get his mind to rest. "Pop"? The only poppy album of him was with Gackt, and that was thanks to Gackt. Moi Dix Mois is something in the field of gothic metal, and Malice Mizer with Khala is probably something like dark rock, and with Tetsu just normal J-Rock. Hm, you are downloading too much Malice Mizer videos I haven't heard of this "Chollian". It could be an extra track on a single or something. They released a lot of singles in the Khala era. Hm, Mana doing a death metal riff? Nice..

Ah, do you like it? In love? Right, so you discovered you are slightly bisexual?

@Linak

Hm, well, you just came online when typing this message. so I hope this is fast enough

@Linak/Darth Satanious

I am really attached to my King Diamond avatar. I already have it for three years. But hey, I could change it, but I have no idea which image I should do. Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois have so many great images. Any advices? Anything is fine..besides Gackt.
31.05.2006 - 11:07
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
@Blackgir:

Damn, this is the first time you have replied this fast in this thread.

That is an exaggeration. I wasn't that badass.

Yeah, I know what you mean. lol Maybe it was like that, he just read the English lyrics for that song just a few times before recording it. Anyway, I understood some of his words so I cannot say it is the worst pronunciation I have heard; the throne for that I would give to a woman I once heard in my History of Music Class which was put to us and after the song ended, if it weren't for the professor himself that told us it was, we couldn't have guessed that she sang in Spanish! Our own native language and we couldn't understand a single word! That is what a bad pronunciation is really about. :S lol

Yes, why would we need Gackt making the role of another character? If he is going to do something it must be original from him, at least something original from him for once. lol Just joking. That was my first thought, that he looked like Cloud, but then the similarities with Dragon Ball came to my mind. Let us say that both this video and pictures picture Gackt in his Super Saiyen 2 level. So, he is a fan of Dragon Ball; I did not know that. lol Yes, he has to be obsessed with Final Fantasy, this is too much for letting the thought that all this is mere coincidence be considered. See, I told you I would bring proof that Gackt rips off others looks, didn't I? I don't like them, specially trumpets. I think I shouldn't have generalized about it because I know that flutes and other instruments can be good. It is just that I hate the "cheesy" and happy mood they bring to the music most of the time and this song from Gackt is a good example of it.

Our beloved Wikipedia says he is under the "Nippon Crown" label.

Yes, I understand that. When I say realism I am talking about realism in a visual level. I know there are games that do not have realistic graphics on them, games that have this "cartoon-like" graphics. I see visuals from a videogame as outdated when they try to look for realism because the next console makes them look like that. I know there are bad movies coming from the United States but it is not fair to generalize for there are great movies too. I can enjoy both movies and anime movies so I won't choose one from the other. Nope, no one has given me the link for the trailer because, in fact, I hardly know people which play videogames and specially RPGs. Anyway, I couldn't have seen it because of this ungrim connection of mine so... Why should we see the fact that Aerith is alive in that game as something wrong? We can enjoy her charms a little more.

Yes, I mentioned that in the recreated topic not because I saw it as a requirement but because I wanted to keep some people, that cannot predict that possibly unknown information will be displayed there, from endless suffering. Yeah, those 30 days without being able to write were a hard time for me, still I came every single one of those days here to read and PM a friend. I was, I was proud of my Immortal thread until the new version of Metal Storm came in and someone beat me to creating the thread (not only that one but almost all the ones I made :S).

I will ask you next time, it is just that I forget to do it each time we are talking. : It is not that I find the English words less offensive; it is just that our native languages are the ones that we grow up listening to, the ones that we know from the heart and that each time we listen to it, gets to our very bones. Really, so you know all the languages in this World so you can generalize? Baka = Idiot, got it! You would be a sensation I would say, someone outside Japan making Japanese animes, that you do not see all days.

It is not that hard to do, it is just that you are too lazy to do it. But anyway, that is the proof that Moi Dix Mois also have a song, at least, featured both in a single and in a full-length. Yes, I should remember that there is a intermediate point between hating one thing and liking one thing. :S

It is not as if having the young ones forgetting about God is a bad thing though. Yes, that is stupid. We can have friends of any believes. You should have told them: "Yes, what you say is true. Now, could you explain me what this guy here (your friend) is? Is he a mirage or something?" lol I am not an atheist, I just consider all possibilities. But yes, if I don't believe in God and accept Jesus as my savior I am going to Hell. It is not as if animal have the option of wanting to know the meaning of life, they cannot want something that goes beyond their instincts. That is relative, we can say that they indeed enjoy life the most because they are immersed in a "natural ignorance" due to their inability of reasoning but then again, we may see them as poor creatures who cannot ever get to appreciate the greatness of life by understanding things that go far from: "Unknown person = I must run away" (it isn't as if they tell this to themselves ). Animal do not accept death, they are unable to reason that their lives will have an end. In fact, they run away in the face of danger trying to preserve their lives. Since I cannot know the truth behind life I see every one of those "random of people who gave their meaning to their life" as ways of proving their existence. What is the meaning of life, then?

If you could have lived in the Medieval times I bet you could have been a very Christian person, those which try to keep knowledge from taking over. I think that, in spite of knowing how love really works, we can still see it as something beautiful. This feeling is really strong and, regardless of how it works, it preserves its beauty. Yes, people resort to religion (the ones that offer it of course) because they fear to think that after life there is nothing. They are afraid to believe that their existence will be no more. Now, I am not afraid of that possibility because, if there is nothing after life, I won't have to worry about, right? Yes, people prefer to live in a fairy tale than living in reality and you, my friend, would be an example of them.

Depression is a symptom. When one does not have the will to keep living it is because something, which was important enough as to keep living, is not there or has changed or will not be there. People have different things that keep them attached to this World and those attachments are the things that prove their existence, which lets them know that their life has a meaning. It may look as if people suicide for other things but when it comes down to reality, it is just that those things that made them feel alive are no more and that their life has no meaning. Of course, there are exceptions, as was the case of a little boy here which committed suicide out ignorance, because he may have seen it in a movie or something. :S When you have no will to live after disappointing your parents, friends, etc. it is because to you impressing them was life, showing yourself as someone important and successful meant to you everything. So, he couldn't prove his existence in this World, he could not find the reason of why he was alive. Yes, intelligence has its disadvantages in a social life. For example, listening to Metal, which requires the ability to really appreciate music (in most cases), keeps you from getting into stuff that is not commercial, catchy and easy listening, which, at the same time, is what the rest of the majority of people listen to. These differences make it hard to fit in for different reasons. How do you think I will be seen when someone here gets to know that I listen to a band such as Malice Mizer? They cannot understand it and thus will see me differently. I think that Liza from The Simpsons made a graphic explaining how intelligence lowers popularity. lol

Yes, that is a fitting way of seeing death.

I must check that album out! At least some songs from it (if I already haven't because of all the number of videos I have downloaded here :S). Damn, I have to check in which album this song is then. Yes, he has to do things to make them that way as I bet he also does for his face.

Well, I say that it does so... I know because it is a video and I see Mana there. Do you have that picture of him wearing a Slayer t-shirt! Post it here, post it here! That will be satanic! Well, wait until June six in order to post it so it will be far more satanic! He really does that? He listens to Metal before going to sleep? Anyway, even if it was mainly because of Gackt, he collaborated there and he is responsible of that music. Yes I am downloading several videos from Malice Mizer, that is the only thing I can do for now. By now I already have 21 videos from Malice Mizer! Yes, it is Death Metal.

You say that I could be slightly bisexual? I don't think so. It is an illusion from him of being a woman.

I would post some pictures that could go well to your Avatar but I bet that you have four times the amount of pictures I have. Maybe you can show to us some of the ones you like the most and we can give an opinion.
----
Christless
04.06.2006 - 22:09
AntaeusM
Elite
@Darth Satanious

Hehe, and probably the last time. It takes such a long time to load this page. 99% of the times I get a time out :-\

Yes you were

Well, for me it was the worst pronounciation. At least, for a song with English lyrics, but there are more bands with that skill. Just think about X Japan's album "Vanising Vision". "I'll Kill you" was impossible to understand because of the bad pronounciation Lol, well, then the pronounciation must be really bad. I have never heard a foreigner trying to speak Dutch. Only a few foreigners who already knew Dutch, but I have never heard such a bad pronounciation as that woman.

Haha exactly. For this one time, make something original Gackt Super Saiyan level 2 is the fase were they get yellow hair right? I am not really into Dragonball remember I don't know who he tried to imitate, but I would like to believe it is Cloud. Yeah, I am confessed. That's why Mana is better. Mana is 100% himself, when Gackt is just a copy of other people's ideas. Hm I see, I have no problems with that, as long as they aren't used too much.

"Nippon Crown"? Hm.. I wonder if that is an indie-label. I don't think so..but it could be.

Yes, and I prefer the cartoon-like graphics. For example, a game such as the Tales of... games have manga-type of characters. This will bring you one step further away from reality and a step closer to the fantasy world. I just prefer that. With the Tales of.. I am talking about every single game from the Snes till the GC/PS2 Sure, there are a few american movies that I enjoy, it is just nothingness compared with all the stuff I like from Japan. Really? Don't people PM you or something when they see you share similar interest with them? They came to me like flies to a fire Then get a grim connection like mine connection. Because she is death, so she shouldn't be alive in another game. Death is death, simple as that

uh..what? You already said that many times..I guess it was a really important friend eh Ah poor you, if I am right you still have made quite a few topics.

You forgot to ask it again! baka. Anyway, you are right about the language thingie. I speak Dutch, so I am also most experienced in that language. Yeah I know, it would be special eh? who knows one day you are watching a Dutch anime made by me haha.
Yes remember that, however, lately I am getting more negative about Gackt and more positive about Klaha thanks to a certain person, who knows I will hate him one day but now I still see Gackt as a normal J-rock musician.

Hm, the young ones just find faith in other things. Like anime girls or rpg games.. They didn't give me that chance, maybe I had to show some more interest in their religion, but they only gave me the small books and they left the house. I was too surprised by their words so I didn't react on their words soon enough. Are you telling me that I have fantasy friends? No, he is 100% real, he was just eating a sandwich when I was opening the door, so he had other things on his mind You don't want to believe in anything divine, so you are an atheist, because atheists denies an existence of divinity. I think life would be best if we all had "natural ignorance". Hm yes, of course animals live like that, but that is because they are just like us, afraid of death. Only humans go way too far into this "avoiding the death". You could see it that way, that would be the meaning of life for them, I just see it differently.

Nah, because Christianity is a way to control people, and I don't like such things. I could be some wandering Pagan or something Of course it is beautiful, but love isn't as beautiful as people would like to think it is. Love is bonded with things like sex, attraction, selection and evolution; Can we still say love is beautiful? Love isn't like in a Final Fantasy game. Love is troublesome in real life. Exactly True, but I live in my own fantasy world, I hardly have contact with the real world. I at least don't force my own world as a reality, that would be wrong.

Hm, I understand what you mean, and I agree with you. That is the reason why a lot of the people commit suicide, but not all of them do it because of that specific reason. True, I think most of those people don't see themself as worthy for this world anymore because they failed at life. The only escape would be suicide. Well, I wouldn't say metal is intelligent music. Metal is just music for the "trained" ear, and so is Moi Dix Mois(I am not going to mention Malice Mizer here, since they have so many fangirls as fans and because it is mainly a teenager band..). Hm, my classmates only say the bands I listen to look weird, but they cannot tell me the difference between a photoshoot of Anorexia Nervosa or Moi Dix Mois. They only see that both bands try to dress themself as dark as possible, explaining them that the one is black metal and the other is Visual Kei would be impossible. Simply because they aren't interested in that. Do you have an image of that? Actually, I really agree with Liza, because that is the way it works on high shool. Intelligent people aren't popular on high school.

Check it as soon as possible and hear how great Klaha is. Especially his face, I am pretty sure you have seen a few "without make-up" images of Mana. He still looks very feminine, but it is easier to see that he is a male. I just cannot image he has to do things that only women do. Like shaving his leggs, must be awful to do that as a male(since the hair is growing faster etc.)

Nope, I don't have that pic. I have never seen it. No one took a photo of it or anything, only people saw it on a concert. This could also be a rumor, but if he is also into black and death metal then it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoys Slayer too. I am not really into this June the 6th trend, sorry Yeah, I wonder which black metal bands he enjoys. I personally see him as the type of person that listens mainly to Symphonic Black Metal. I don't think he would be listening to Darkthrone or Burzum before going to sleep. That is really too much videos I only have a few videos of Malice Mizer.

Sure, but he would fool you if you meet him in real life and fall heavily in love with him

Hm, after the contest I can show you some images that I really like of Malice Mizer, but I will post the links. This page is already near impossible to access, just imagine if I am also going to post big amount of photos here.., anyway:

Mana:
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/6499/mana694pa.jpg
I love this one because Mana looks so fragile on this one, as an innocent girl who can't sleep at night(I already seen you this one on msn, but I am pretty sure other people are also interested )

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/3806/mana346wd.jpg
I like this one because he is on such a normal place while looking so different. As it is normal to dress that way.

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/967/mana803tf.jpg
cute

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9092/mana2252ah.jpg
Mana just looking good

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7634/mana2272hz.jpg
Mana in Moi Dix Mois, the way I prefer him. A dark goth beauty

Közi:
none, sorry Közi

Yu~Ki:
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/5019/yuki194ui.jpg
I like this one because it is so dark.

Klaha:
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/917/klaha070tj.jpg
Klaha and wine.

Gackt:
ask Linak or something, I don't like his pics, too poppy :

Kami:
sorry :

Testu:

Group:
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/571/malice089zb.jpg
I think this image has been made after Gackt and before Klaha. I really like the blue coloured hair of the members in this pc.

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/1722/malice106pi.jpg
I only like the left side of this pic..Klaha and Mana are looking nice next to each other. We cannot say that about Közi and Yu~Ki :

ok, these are my favourites, enough pics I hope, not really suitable for an avatar, ah well...
05.06.2006 - 04:25
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by AntaeusM on 04.06.2006 at 22:09

Haha exactly. For this one time, make something original Gackt. Mana is 100% himself, when Gackt is just a copy of other people's ideas.

*death glare*

Y'know.. I coudl have you murdered during your sleep for that... grr

lol just kidding, anyway, are there seriously no Kozi/Gackt/Kami pictures you like???
I can't believe you!

I wonder if you've seen those Mana pictures where he goes shopping without makeup and he has long blonde hair?
----
05.06.2006 - 04:41
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Linak on 05.06.2006 at 04:25

*death glare*

Y'know.. I coudl have you murdered during your sleep for that... grr

lol just kidding, anyway, are there seriously no Kozi/Gackt/Kami pictures you like???
I can't believe you!

I wonder if you've seen those Mana pictures where he goes shopping without makeup and he has long blonde hair?

Oh my..better watch my bed when I am going to sleep. I know you are obsessed enough to travel all the way to Holland so you could kill the guy who made this negative comment about Gackt

Well, sure they have a few good images, but nothing outstanding. The images I posted are my favourites of all the members. Kami actually had one image I kinda like, but that one dissapeared from my pc. Közi is just too manly for Malice Mizer. Even when he tries to look like a female, he just fails. Always. And well, about Gackt, it is pretty obvious there aren't any good pics of him. : I only like a few pics of him together with Mana.

Yes I did. Mana covered his face quite well with the sunglasses and the hat. It was only possible to see a bit of his chin and his lips. Even those parts looked quite feminine, but it was easier to see it was a male. However, the dress he was wearing didn't look odd on him at all
05.06.2006 - 05:33
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Oh deary, I wouldn't be the one to murder you, all I have to do is quote you on the Gacktaholics thread lol and then any girl near your area would come do the dirty job bwahaha

What is the image of Kami you liked? maybe I have it, lol I have hundreads actually, so Kozi may look too manly sometimes but there are some really really good shots of him! Specially live ones

Oh, Gackt pics? if I go check I probably have over 600 pictures of him lol ALL of them too beautiful for your unworthy eyes bwahaha... can't believe you're not head over heels for gackt:P

I liked Mana on those pics lol, made him look more human there are these pics when he's dressed in a suit and now THAT is one sexy masculine man :D
----
05.06.2006 - 13:09
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
You get a time out, what the fuck? :S lol It just takes me around two minutes to enter, of course, when my ungrim connection is working properly. The only problem I have is scrolling down the page in order to reach the Reply Box; it is a long way down.

No I weren't.

I have just heard a couple of songs from X Japan to this day. I tried downloading some videos long ago but the hosts vanish very fast. Plus, each time I make a search, in my file sharing program, about X Japan you can imagine what appears instead of actual videos from the band. lol

Up until now I can only say that Gackt has one over the top song and it would be "Mizerable", apart from it I cannot say I like what I have heard. Yes, I remember. Super Saiyen is what happens when they have yellow hair then it grows up in levels which tend to make their hair longer and ultimately they end up having a gorilla-like appearance. I think that only the main character got to attain this level of Super Saiyen but I could be wrong since I only got to watch the series before the "GT" series started. It is unfair to compare poor Gackt with the almighty Mana since Mana has no double. I can't say if Gackt is entirely a copy of other people's ideas, I can only say that he copies the other people's ideas of clothing and looks; regarding the music, I am not an expert of the Japanese Rock/Pop scene so I cannot get into that. But, can you stand trumpets? I cannot pass them. The thing is not relying in the wind instruments entirely.

The answer to that escapes me.

That is what I was talking about. When games have realistic visuals they look outdated with a new console. To me they entertain in different ways so I can enjoy both. Maybe it happens to you because you are a Moderator and therefore you get to be more popular. But no, the friends I have found here I made through a different way. Don't worry, I will have a grim connection like your connection when I get a frostbitten job at my satanic University. It is not as if it were an actual continuation of the game of Final Fantasy VII, you know? They can do it, I have no problem with that.

Have I really mentioned it several times by now? I would swear I haven't. She was important indeed. Yes, I managed to keep some of mine alive. :

Baka you, you "baca"! It is not as if I have to remember it to you, you already know I want to know the word, just tell it to me if I don't remember to ask. Of course, they wouldn't even think what hit them! lol I wanted to ask you, how is Klaha's solo project called? I want to check some of it.

We have a lot of thoughts in our minds, which struggle between them, when a person such as the Jehovah's Witnesses comes to us with those believes to convince us of their faith. That is why we don't react as we would like to do, then after they are gone we tell ourselves that we should have told them this or that instead of what we said. I did not say that you had imaginary friends, from where do you get this idea? If you want to label me, thing of which I am not too fond of, then call me Agnostic, not Atheist. I wouldn't like to be in ignorance. Why do we have to be afraid of knowledge when knowledge cannot impose itself over the feelings. Even if we know what love is, it wouldn't matter because you will fall in love no matter as strongly as you would fall while ignoring how it works. Animals are afraid of death but through their instincts while humans, being aware of it, have to be even more scared of the thought; unless you accept it as it is.

The question is: what would you do if you feel that Science is threatening your ignorance with its ideas? Love would be the same thing independently if we have knowledge of how it works. Love is beautiful and I see nothing wrong in sex since it can be an expression of love. Of course, not having your love corresponded is not very joyful but that is part of it. If only the rest of the "fairytales believer would do the same as you this World would have, at last, peace.

It would seem that the reason for taking their lives is other but in reality it is just that they cannot find a meaning for their lives. Metal is intelligent music, why not? You need a trained ear for all good music. Jazz needs you to pay a lot of attention to the improvisations, to have a good ear in order to enjoy it. The fact that Metal may be heavier by the use of distortion does not take the fact away that it is in fact music for people who really appreciates music. Of course, not all bands will be the greatest but we have great musicians in Metal. A band cannot be blamed for its fans; a band should be judge by its music. See why knowledge is necessary? You would be like one of them regarding life. I cannot find a picture of that graphic but if you watch them you will find this scene in the episode where Homer finds out that the reason for his stupidity is a crayon stuck in his brain. lol

When I get to find some money I will order that album immediately. I haven't seen any pictures of Mana without make up yet. I guess I have been afraid of allowing this dream to vanish. :S lol Nowadays, at least here in Puerto Rico, it is very common that men shave their legs in order to look good.

Dammit, that sucks! I was already expecting to put it as a desktop in my computer. : Where did you read about this? Where did you read that he listens to Black and Death Metal? Being anti-trendy is kind of trendy, you know? It is not as if you have to reject all that a group does in agreement. I think that celebrating this day is kind of fun so I could possibly do it. I don't see anything Symphonic in Slayer so I see no reason of why he should restrict his musical taste to that subgenre. They are just a few, I pretend to acquire more.

I don't know about that. If he does his job correctly I think I could be fooled.

I saw all those pictures and they are great but, as you mentioned yourself, they aren't suitable for an Avatar which makes me unable to choose my favorite for you. : Try looking for more square-like pictures which won't be altered too much by resizing them.
----
Christless
11.06.2006 - 05:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
omg you people type sooo much

anyways, I almost drowned when I was little, so maybe I also have psychic powers just like Gakt...