Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
14.03.2010 - 23:34
Solanaceae
Well, you definitely shouldn't have sex while listening to anything grind gore with lyrics about STDs or other nasty sexual matters but I think that's clear XD

I always prefer something like metallica?..or just no music
15.03.2010 - 19:52
Saitenhexerin
Written by Solanaceae on 14.03.2010 at 23:34

Really? You could have sex to Metallica? that would creep me out way too much. ^^
Insomnium are a good call for me...or Opeth, something which changes from melodic to heavier stuff^^
----
- When I die, bury me in smoke.
- Defendress of the Faith.
20.03.2010 - 00:58
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I just would love to have sex listening to cynic...that would be totally awesome...mmm hope that happens soon lol
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
21.03.2010 - 03:15
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
I definitely prefer no music, metal or not
----
loves 小巫
21.03.2010 - 07:45
Written by Ascendant187 on 30.12.2008 at 14:55

Metal girls can be one in a million depending on where you live however.

Yep. In New Zealand, there are 4. On the ability of ass-kicking, my mate's gf is a blackbelt. He considered taking up moi thai (kickboxing) to make himself feel better.

Reading the novel that is this entire thread, one thing comes to mind, that as of page 12 no-one had mentioned. For those of use who are young and inexperienced, stamina becomes an issue. i'm actually still waiting on someone to sleep with, so I'm still waiting to see how I go on this, and quietly hoping that the hours of masturbation are actually going to turn out to have been at least kind of useful.

The thing that comes to mind is this: being confronted with a situation where you have not, in fact, lasted for a whole song, and it being blindingly obvious. Which is why the grindcore idea has its merits.

Personally, I have to back the person who chose Isis' Oceanic. Cult of Luna might also be nice. You can see why I'm worried about song length.

Meshuggah's Catch 33 might be an interesting choice, because, while technically it is 45 odd mins long, its broken up into tracks. So if she comes out with "You didn't even last one song," you just whip out the old "check the track numbers on the stereo, I think you'll find I lasted 4." Then at least the bitch knows you're smarter than she is.

Meshuggah in general would probably work well.

But it is all about finding an understanding and compassionate partner.

I can't imagine listening to gangster rap or emo music while doing it. Jazz might be a good choice, as would swing music.

Anyway, you young fornicators hop to it and test my theories.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
21.03.2010 - 15:55
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Entropic Silence on 21.03.2010 at 07:45

But it is all about finding an understanding and compassionate partner.

I can't imagine listening to gangster rap or emo music while doing it. Jazz might be a good choice, as would swing music.

Anyway, you young fornicators hop to it and test my theories.

the only time i ever (really) had sex was with a hooker and this kinda music was blasting out of some cheap radio in the room, i'm so awesome ahahah: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfVlLovi4G4&feature=related
23.03.2010 - 07:15
Vathek
NIN... All That Could Have Been.
----
"Nothing is Real. Everything is Permitted."
23.03.2010 - 12:31
Black Mass
Opeth, Tool and Goatsnake are all good.
For a non mental option I also highly recommend the album Moon Safari by Air.
26.03.2010 - 05:11
whatsacow
Unexpect. All I can say is ow.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
03.04.2010 - 12:06
shisha
When drunk, maybe some Gothenburg and modern. No drunk no metal no music at all.
03.04.2010 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by shisha on 03.04.2010 at 12:06

When drunk, maybe some Gothenburg and modern. No drunk no metal no music at all.

when drunk better sleep mam because you wont remeber anytrhing at all
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.06.2010 - 20:49
sk8girlt
I Find Korn, Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Meshuggah, and Kataklysm very helpful, EX: Korn: Here To Stay, Everything I've Known, No Ones There, Hating, Im Hiding, Make Believe, Im Done... Mushroomhead: Save Us, Embrace The Ending... Slipknot: Prelude 3.0... Meshuggah: Bleed.... and Kataklysm: To Reign Again.... Also You Can Try Type O Negitive: Black No. 1.... Nightrage: Frozen... Mors Principium Est: Life In Black.... In Flames: Colony.....Amon Amarth: Cry Of The Black Birds.... and my favorite, Born From Pain: Stop At Nothing... if u want to listen to any of these songs, check out my playlist called Our List at http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20199127563
----
I Love You Chris!!
01.07.2010 - 01:28
Kennoth
I'm guessing I'd play Korn or Disturbed.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
01.07.2010 - 01:56
whatsacow
Written by sk8girlt on 30.06.2010 at 20:49

I Find Korn, Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Meshuggah, and Kataklysm very helpful, EX: Korn: Here To Stay, Everything I've Known, No Ones There, Hating, Im Hiding, Make Believe, Im Done... Mushroomhead: Save Us, Embrace The Ending... Slipknot: Prelude 3.0... Meshuggah: Bleed.... and Kataklysm: To Reign Again.... Also You Can Try Type O Negitive: Black No. 1.... Nightrage: Frozen... Mors Principium Est: Life In Black.... In Flames: Colony.....Amon Amarth: Cry Of The Black Birds.... and my favorite, Born From Pain: Stop At Nothing... if u want to listen to any of these songs, check out my playlist called Our List at http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20199127563

Meshuggahs bleed? That can't end well...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
01.07.2010 - 03:17
Kennoth

Korn: Here To Stay, Everything I've Known, No Ones There, Hating, Im Hiding, Make Believe, Im Done..

I see you like Untouchables?
----
01.07.2010 - 03:53
ThisIsNotHere
Listening to Secrets of the Moon's Harvest would be great, The 10:30-10:40 section is pure orgasm material. Though that could be said about their whole album. Privelgivm is straight up amazing.
----
I almost cried because I acted so insensitive
07.07.2010 - 04:18
Blaze
She Rides - Danzig
----
Where is the power, where is the glory, Heavy Metal is my story.
07.07.2010 - 04:18
Blaze
She Rides - Danzig
----
Where is the power, where is the glory, Heavy Metal is my story.
21.08.2010 - 03:32
Any Eluveitie ... but specifically Primordial Breath ... total turn on!

Also:

Sentenced : "Drain Me", "Drown Together"

Poisonblack: "Nail"

Amorphis - Entire Silent Waters album
----
Pervading every single nook of existence
21.08.2010 - 14:45
F0rang3l
As long as its something really fast it would do! I'd go for Machine Head.
----
For there is a purpose and reason
Beyond all human apprehension
The shrieking silence in the blackness of space
22.08.2010 - 13:57
baldur
Written by whatsacow on 01.07.2010 at 01:56

Meshuggahs bleed? That can't end well...

it would probably end with a broken hip

gotta try cherry red by earthless someday thats lovemaking music
24.08.2010 - 07:06
Mideus
Written by Saitenhexerin on 15.03.2010 at 19:52

Written by Solanaceae on 14.03.2010 at 23:34

Really? You could have sex to Metallica? that would creep me out way too much. ^^
Insomnium are a good call for me...or Opeth, something which changes from melodic to heavier stuff^^

Insomnium? Really? That's interesting. I guess you might prefer their first album, or their last now that they've meshed the clean and harsh vocals? I'd think that band is something to listen to while alone, for the most part, at least where "Shades of Deep Green" is concerned, which is what got me into them in the first place. Opeth is just one of those bands that can't be criticized anyway, they're that good, so I can't question your judgement there.

For me, though, My Dying Bride seemed to work quite well ( "Deeper Down" ;P ), mainly because of its usually slow-driving bass, heavy but smooth for the most part. I could see it fitting well if bondage were involved, too. Of course I'm assuming the lyrics aren't attended to during said sex act. And yeah, it would seem ironic to say after what I said about Insomnium, but whatever. Another band I can think of that's great to listen to while having sex is Deftones. Heavy enough, but not too much, and the vocals blend in nicely sometimes.
27.08.2010 - 01:02
Kennoth
Written by Mideus on 24.08.2010 at 07:06

I could see it fitting well if bondage were involved, too

----
27.08.2010 - 01:05
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Kennoth on 01.07.2010 at 03:17

Korn: Here To Stay, Everything I've Known, No Ones There, Hating, Im Hiding, Make Believe, Im Done..

Good album for sex... all the others would be too awkward: "Daddy don't rape me!"... uh, what?
27.08.2010 - 01:45
whatsacow
Written by Introspekrieg on 27.08.2010 at 01:05

Written by Kennoth on 01.07.2010 at 03:17

Good album for sex... all the others would be too awkward: "Daddy don't rape me!"... uh, what?

Personally, I don't think i could listen to an amazing band while having sex, because i'd be too busy coming over the music to worry about her lol.
----
27.08.2010 - 02:09
Kennoth

Well, it's by far my favorite album. Ever. There's not a single song I hate in it.

And yeah, I agree it has a great sex potential. I'd say Believe from Disturbed has one too.
----
27.08.2010 - 04:30
whatsacow
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2010 at 02:09

Well, it's by far my favorite album. Ever. There's not a single song I hate in it.

And yeah, I agree it has a great sex potential. I'd say Believe from Disturbed has one too.

Personally, I much prefer thier first two albums, but i'm way off topic.
----
27.08.2010 - 04:51
Kennoth
Written by whatsacow on 27.08.2010 at 04:30

Korn's?

I can understand why, back then, they didn't give a shit about anything. It was as raw as nu-metal can go. But I find Untouchables to be their most mature and developed work by far. The album itself has 14 tracks and they were making it for 3 years if my memory serves me well.
----
27.08.2010 - 05:10
whatsacow
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2010 at 04:51

Written by whatsacow on 27.08.2010 at 04:30

Korn's?

I can understand why, back then, they didn't give a shit about anything. It was as raw as nu-metal can go. But I find Untouchables to be their most mature and developed work by far. The album itself has 14 tracks and they were making it for 3 years if my memory serves me well.

Thats what i loved, it was just raw emotion. There was no fancy pants production, it was just anger and depression.
----
27.08.2010 - 05:25
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
I dont know if you're serious about Korn or joking but i can say Korn is the PERFECT sex music !! .. especially the first three albums ... 'freak on a leash' for example is a personal fav. and you can get really 'naughty' in the incoherent part in the middle
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832