Metal Storm logo
Darkified - Kvltest of the kvlt

12.04.2008 - 16:09
diSEMBOWELMENT
Account deleted
Darkified is in my opinion the greatest band ever to not release a single damn full-lenght album (M.A. Page), in fact, Darkified have only released one demotape and an EP, but in the underground only real stays real, and that's what darkified is all about. Evil riffs, insane drumming, vocals from hell and great lovecraftian lyrics. Though not well-known in the today metalscene, this band is a kult-classic, highly recommended.

Check out this awesome video from my all time fav. song, Sleep Forever... click me hard
I love everything about this song, the lyrics, the music, the melodies, especially the part at the end which hits in at 4:10, check this stuff out!

edit: oh yeah and they are from mighty SWEDEN.
13.04.2008 - 02:02
ylside

You know, you will probably end up having the same persons answering to your threads. I see you are already on Thrashmageddon, that's more fitting to discuss such metal IMO.

Well yes they own. There's that keyboard driven outro which is on my mobile phone... KIA KAMPAAAAA.
The outro of the Sleep Forever track is similar to Tiamat's Evilized track (on their debut) but Darkified made it more cult.

The best band to not release a single full length ? How about Mefisto.
13.04.2008 - 02:08
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
They have a myspace! I realize it's a tribute page, but still, it's almost like an oxymoron, but hey, at least I can listen to the music that way. Anyways, yes, a good band that unfortunately put out too little material. It seems that Sweden has all kinds of acts that put out very little, yet good, material.

Also I love the scream in "Sleep Forever" at about 4:15. I guess we know where Job For A Cowboy got the idea from.
----
The force will be with you, always.
13.04.2008 - 10:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know band awsome Swe band, one of best underated and forgotten band sinto world, realy those who have original albums are so lucky bastards
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.04.2008 - 11:04
Azhidahak
Doom Metal Eliti
Damn, Im glad someone brought up this band. Because I totally agree with you they are a really really great band and for me one of my favorite groups. I wish people who wanted to get to know good Swedish metal bands listened to bands like Darkified and Grave and those great old Swedish bands instead of inflames, arch enemy and shit like that (although they are not even similar in style)
----
13.04.2008 - 12:04
Leading The Rats
Account deleted
Written by ylside on 13.04.2008 at 02:02

You know, you will probably end up having the same persons answering to your threads. I see you are already on Thrashmageddon, that's more fitting to discuss such metal IMO.

that's the reason why i make this threads, i know that not much people have heard of this bands, and that's the point, i want these guys to check this stuff out, because this stuff just kills!

edit: about mefisto, they're also an awesome band, but nothing reaches the water to darkified imo, i'm in love with this band, damn xD!
13.04.2008 - 12:08
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Guest on 13.04.2008 at 12:04

...but nothing reaches the water to darkified imo...

Have you ever heard Macrodex? I think you might like them. Check them out.
----
13.04.2008 - 12:14
Leading The Rats
Account deleted
Written by Clintagräm on 13.04.2008 at 12:08

Written by Guest on 13.04.2008 at 12:04

...but nothing reaches the water to darkified imo...

Have you ever heard Macrodex? I think you might like them. Check them out.

of course i did, check out crypt of kerberos if you like macrodex
13.04.2008 - 12:15
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Guest on 13.04.2008 at 12:14

of course i did, check out crypt of kerberos if you like macrodex

Yeah, most of the Swedish bands are linked somehow.
----
13.04.2008 - 12:19
Leading The Rats
Account deleted
yeah because the scene was tiny, back in 1987-1989, there were like 100 metalheads gathering around at the same fucking spots in the same 3-4 towns, and everyone knew each other via gigs, letters, tapes etc... good old days.
23.01.2015 - 12:02
ylside

Funny to see people in thread.. simply don't exist anymore hahahaha...

A new compilation was released in 2012, for those who will see this thread, recommended.
23.01.2015 - 14:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by ylside on 23.01.2015 at 12:02

A new compilation was released in 2012, for those who will see this thread, recommended.

And released on vinyl by Wolfsbane Records last year.
Both the cd and the vinyl release are totally worth it.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.01.2015 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ylside on 23.01.2015 at 12:02

they deleted your accounts and welcome back/beck on posting dude, wherever you are Morocco or UK
We all missed you lad
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing