Pariah
Harvest

heres their myspace, theyre definitely worth checking out
http://www.myspace.com/naglfar

anyone else heard of these guys?
05.08.2009 - 07:37
wormdrink414
Elite
Underrated to say the least. I am surprised at the overall "meh" response to this band. Naglfar is one of the few great melodic black metal bands. Their lack of uniqueness should not overshadow the fact that the music is good.

(Then again, I'm pretty fucking bored of Naglfar)
05.08.2009 - 09:21
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I recently listened to their discography and the only albums that stood out were Vittra and Ex Inferis, with the latter being very good. I don't generally enjoy melodic black metal, but these guys need to add some diversity or something. Overall just a boring band
14.10.2009 - 07:42
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
Naglfar is one of those bands thats like got me on edge but doesn't completely hit it....know what I mean?
13.05.2011 - 08:04
Sulac
I like the band's music, but I agree it could use a bit of diversity. As it is, they're still excellent and I enjoy every listen I give 'em.
13.05.2011 - 08:08
Yasmine
Love em. :p
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
15.05.2011 - 01:29
MetalSpider
I still think Sheol is their greatest album. Diabolical and Vittra were also good. Pariah was disappointing and Harvest was a vast improvement over Pariah.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
15.05.2011 - 03:30
Yasmine
Shoel is the best and Pariah is ok but Harvest was a stinker.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
22.05.2011 - 05:52
I enjoy listening to Naglfar from time to time, they just don't seem to hit the spot for me though. And I agree, Sheol is their best album.
27.07.2011 - 14:30
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Havent listened to any of their stuff except two tracks "The perpetual Horrors" and "I am vengeance", the guitarist in my friend's black metal band couldn't play those tracks so they got me as a guest guitarist... they're an OK band, i'm not into black metal anyways.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832