Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - Enter The Studio

American Death metallers Six Feet Under have entered Morrisound Studios in Florida, Tampa to begin recording their new CD. An update by the band reads as follows:

"We have entered Morrisound Studios here in Tampa to begin recording our new CD!! It feels like coming back home!! Chris Carroll is at the healm, laying down the new tracks, also our old friend Bill Metoyer is helping out with recording the drums, its awesome to have bill with us on this one-as you may know he recorded our CD warpath. It's great to be back in the studio and we feel really psyched to lay these new songs down, they are some of the best stuff we have come up with, and can't wait for all of our fans to hear the new stuff!!"

Source: sfu420.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Posted: 10.05.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 32 users
10.05.2008 - 12:14
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
I wish be a good another album , and be another Mesterpiece by chris
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
10.05.2008 - 12:25
Hamird
Lieutenant
not masterpiece but this band is good, i like Chris Barnes voice as one of the best growl vocalist in death metal. hope they will release a good album.
10.05.2008 - 13:26
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Still waiting for that one band who dares to say "this is not going to be the best stuff we've ever come up with".
----
Your favorite band sucks.
10.05.2008 - 13:36
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Thryce on 10.05.2008 at 13:26

Still waiting for that one band who dares to say "this is not going to be the best stuff we've ever come up with".

Peter Tagtgren (Pain, Hypocrisy), on his latest album of PAIN,2007, said that this album is not going to be best work, this is just my personal favorite songs.
You are right, most of musicians before a new album say that is going to be our best album.
this can be in 2 ways:
1. for bands like metallica is a commercial to sell more.
2. for bands like sepultura and fear factory means that they tried everything to release their best work but it doesn't success.
so i don't know that SFU is what kind of these two group of bands?
11.05.2008 - 10:06
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
mmm im oddly not really intrigued, at all for that matter.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.05.2008 - 16:11
Vermin
Commandment was horrible, I don't know if i have faith in these guys anymore.

Hits total: 3258 | This month: 4