Metal Storm logo
Fate and outside influence

21.05.2008 - 14:43
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
explain about , howmuch u can influx and change your fate
u know I dont want talk about destiny , just fate . bad happen , blame , wrong job

sometimes I think we can change it but after occur anythin . I find out , there is sth for doubt .

* doubtlessly , u have some bad happend in your life . can u change it before it occure , or this is your fate that u must embrace all of it .
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
21.05.2008 - 20:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sorry I dont understand meaning of tread, explain more
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.05.2008 - 23:29
Varegan
Hamranakara
are you talking about confliction of fate and free will
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
22.05.2008 - 06:33
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Yeah, I think that's what he's getting at. If so, the "Does free will exist?" Thread would be more apropriate.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
22.05.2008 - 12:30
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Bad English on 21.05.2008 at 20:40

Sorry I dont understand meaning of tread, explain more

doubtlessly , u have some bad happend in your life . can u change it before it occure , or this is your fate that u must embrace all of it .
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
22.05.2008 - 18:53
Hamird
Lieutenant
fate or destiny? you mean there is no choice to change way of life and what you are????
23.05.2008 - 00:04
Varegan
Hamranakara
Im sure he think "outside influence" is the same free will, and its influence on fate, its like a Islamic belief, *fate exists, but you can change it with your effort" it means fate and free will together
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
23.05.2008 - 01:22
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I guess that if you know that something bad is going to happen very soon because of something that you caused, you can pro actively change the thing that was the catalyst in the first place...

Fate is something I believe in...for example, I was doomed to go back to university for another year...it wasn't something that I could change because it had to happen and because I fucked up, there were a lot of outside influences around me making my life miserable...credit card fraud, a roommate I had to evict, shitty grades, being fired from every job I was at, etc...
23.05.2008 - 09:44
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Hamird on 22.05.2008 at 18:53

fate or destiny? you mean there is no choice to change way of life and what you are????

I mean fate . I believe in some case , we dont have any choice . this is my hazy-matter . I ask every one to make discussion !
plz read my another post for gorothrim
----
23.05.2008 - 09:45
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Varegan on 23.05.2008 at 00:04

Im sure he think "outside influence" is the same free will, and its influence on fate, its like a Islamic belief, *fate exists, but you can change it with your effort" it means fate and free will together

I didnt say about any religion specially Islam . as I said to hamirad , I have some prb with that , cuza I dont believe with every case in my life . for example : disaster isnt my chosen .
maybe that sentence have some prb with theosophy or some creed but this my prb that I wanna be lighter
----
23.05.2008 - 10:01
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Guest on 23.05.2008 at 01:22

I was doomed to go back to university for another year...

credit card fraud and shitty grades
I think these are two different case . when u have a shitty grades , u could have a more study ( take it easy this is some offer ) . ok next . credit card fraud in this case , does your chosen ?!! a certainty not . this is some little example in your life . If u have some big-matter ,I'm sure have some hazy-mind like me
----
23.05.2008 - 19:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@ArtiA: I didn't understand any of that...the one course I did shitty in was because I had a shitty prof and everyone did bad...I call that fate...I was doomed to wind up enrolling in a course like that because I wasn't supposed to come back in the first place...