Metal Storm logo
Frank Zappa

Original post

Posted by Metal_Militia, 03.06.2008 - 00:48
//This one is for Frank Zappa. In my opinion, the greatest musician to walk on the face of the planet. Over 80 albums released (and yes i have them all!) of pure genius. To me, a true hero within his music and his philosophy. To think about all the great bands and all the music charts written out for every band member to every song on every album right down to the last detail is truly nothing short of pure genius and mind blowing...R.I.P. Frank Vincent Zappa//
02.08.2008 - 04:42
Cocacolacowboy
Account deleted
^ yeah.i'll check em out sometime,next thursday Zappa plays Zappa is coming to my city (free show),but the Melvins are coming the same night.and i choose the latter.seeing how Melvins barely come to Buffalo,and according to my one coworker.ZPZ comes here every year anyhow.
28.08.2008 - 04:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Have you guys seen the video on Youtube with Frank Zappa and Steve Vai playing dueling guitar solos on stage? link

It's like 8 1/2 minutes long lol
28.08.2008 - 22:44
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Dangerboner on 28.08.2008 at 04:26

Have you guys seen the video on Youtube with Frank Zappa and Steve Vai playing dueling guitar solos on stage? link

It's like 8 1/2 minutes long lol

Stevie's Spanking!
03.09.2008 - 08:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I was at the grocery store today and found Frank Zappa beer lol. They were large single bottles with the cover of We're All in this for the Money as the label WHAT'S...THE UGLIEST...PART OF YOUR BOOOODIEEEEE? Well, now it's yer liver

I googled it and found out that they did the same thing for Freak Out:

15.10.2008 - 06:16
Metal_Militia
Written by Dangerboner on 03.09.2008 at 08:26

I was at the grocery store today and found Frank Zappa beer lol. They were large single bottles with the cover of We're All in this for the Money as the label WHAT'S...THE UGLIEST...PART OF YOUR BOOOODIEEEEE? Well, now it's yer liver

I googled it and found out that they did the same thing for Freak Out:

//That is the coolest thing i've ever seen lol! Thats crazy it was the freak out! and we're only in it for the money album covers to...Those albums are modern classics. I would expect something more like Apostrophe (') because thats about all people know. What a crime ... Some say your nose, Some say your toes, but I think it's YOUR MIND //

@ Varelse: Your right dude. Maybe they should make some Frank Zappa vegetables too lol! //
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

19.10.2008 - 05:15
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
No he wasn't.
26.07.2010 - 22:47
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
18.01.2011 - 04:58
Sonic MrSumo
Frank Zappa is a farking legend! Sheik Yerbouti is a masterpiece.

"Broken hearts are for assholes"
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
17.02.2011 - 07:49
Thunderhead
I'm making a Zappa Tribute. Kkkkkkkk
We got praticing last weekend.
We played "Bob Brown goes down", "Love is for assholes", "Joe's Garage", "Catholic Girls", "A Teenage prostitute" and "My guitar wants to kill your mama" (The G-3 Version).
I must say it wasn't bad at all... but we'll never reach the place Zappa got. He's trully a music god. And he's mustache it's the coolest thing i have ever seen. Maybe i should let mine grown that way, and shave my beard! kkkkkk
----
"You may got money, and can buy anything you want. But there's a thing you will never be able to buy. It's a dinossaur!" - Homer J.Simpson
28.04.2013 - 02:40
Angry Chair
I have just bought Hot Rats and it is quickly becoming one of my favourite albums, a true masterpiece.

The song Willie the pimp is immense
----
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot