Metal Storm logo
Mobile Phones

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 22.06.2006 - 21:01
This is a self titled thread. you can send pic and info. about your new phone or the one that you inspired to buy one. Also to argument about the need for them , thier effect on human mind, thier radio activity that may harm humans, and so on.
Btw do you have a boss like mine that continously phone you on your mobile and sometimes you think that things would be better without them ?
21.07.2007 - 01:21
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I have a Nokia 3310 which I bought in 2001 for £130. Got my money's worth Most people buy a new phone every six months. I could do with a new one now though. The battery is cracked, the back cover had to be replaced because it melted (Don't ask) and the sim card is slightly loose so it sometimes disconnects if it's moving around in my bag or my pocket.

Check ebay if you need a new phone and don't have a problem with buying stolen stuff dirt cheap. £100 for a phone in a shop or buy a stolen one on ebay (maybe £15) + new sim card (£5 including £5 credit or just reuse your old sim) + charger (£10 maybe or get a model which your current charger will be compatible with). I need to look into this really seeing as my phone is a bit old and dead now.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
21.07.2007 - 01:28
yvesson
Hej,
I don't have a mobile phone, I'm against them.
How awfull is it when people can bother you anywhere ?

Of course with the expanding of mobile phones sales, they removed most of public phones :///
I don't even wanna talk about the very low quality pics/video people make with those.
21.07.2007 - 10:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 21.07.2007 at 01:28

Hej,
I don't have a mobile phone, I'm against them.
How awfull is it when people can bother you anywhere ?

Of course with the expanding of mobile phones sales, they removed most of public phones :///
I don't even wanna talk about the very low quality pics/video people make with those.

Thank you my brother I dont have them to im against thgem and i dont like, ok there are situatios when i nee dit but I dont care and I dont have place for them, I doubt Zakk Wyld of BlS use it too, no place in letter jacket where put it and also in jeans so I dont care

About pic one women here make a pic of man who follow her and rape her, now he is in jail,

Hehhe I gonna die whit out thgem, i die how i am, free yah Im running free
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.07.2007 - 12:30
Bash'
:)
My sim card is working no more, from a week now, and I didn't get the chance till now to have alternative one yet.

At first I just felt so annoyed, after then I am feeling comfort, I now can go and get alt. sim card, but I didn't, it is really great to have a break from cell phones for a week or two (more?!?) every while and then .. worths much ..

The interesting thing, is when ppl asks why your mobile is off, you say it's ruined, to be fixed, and they won't go angry on you ..
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
21.07.2007 - 12:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bash' on 21.07.2007 at 12:30

My sim card is working no more, from a week now, and I didn't get the chance till now to have alternative one yet.

At first I just felt so annoyed, after then I am feeling comfort, I now can go and get alt. sim card, but I didn't, it is really great to have a break from cell phones for a week or two (more?!?) every while and then .. worths much ..

The interesting thing, is when ppl asks why your mobile is off, you say it's ruined, to be fixed, and they won't go angry on you ..

What is SIM card since I dont use it I dunno such thinks

Usualy ppl look to me you're not mobile phone, in hat cage you live but I dont care about what thay talk, seems im one of last once who loves past more how future, no I hate future
----

apos;'
[image]
21.07.2007 - 13:06
Black Winter
My cell i my LIFE, everything about me is there, My music, my friends pictures, my diary, my writings... I really can't live without it people ! I admire those who can!
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
21.07.2007 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Black Winter on 21.07.2007 at 13:06

My cell i my LIFE, everything about me is there, My music, my friends pictures, my diary, my writings... I really can't live without it people ! I admire those who can!

OMG mane do it in paper or stone, romans and greeks write all in stone, its still here but if someone stoll a mobile whats then
----

apos;'
[image]
21.07.2007 - 13:41
Black Winter
Written by Bad English on 21.07.2007 at 13:33

OMG mane do it in paper or stone, romans and greeks write all in stone, its still here but if someone stoll a mobile whats then

Mobile is All-In-One device dude, i mostly write at night so i can't write at paper or stone, I mean it's easier
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
21.07.2007 - 14:37
yvesson

Hej,
Most of my life is in my computer, but that larger and better quality pics, longer texts, better quality music etc...
I'm not too much for "everything in the same box" though, I can't watch tv on the computer, nor a movie, I prefer use the tv for those. Can't really explain why, I like to separate things a bit.
21.07.2007 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 21.07.2007 at 14:37

Hej,
Most of my life is in my computer, but that larger and better quality pics, longer texts, better quality music etc...
I'm not too much for "everything in the same box" though, I can't watch tv on the computer, nor a movie, I prefer use the tv for those. Can't really explain why, I like to separate things a bit.

in beggining I hate PC to just hate but now I jsut hate hmmmm ppl who use BIG chate sites and also i hate some sites but my life whit out i-net and MS and MA isn posiible, nowdays its not posible get info about metal whit no i-net also I had tv 'conevted whit i-nett'
----

apos;'
[image]
21.07.2007 - 16:42
Bash'
Written by Bad English on 21.07.2007 at 12:35

Written by Bash' on 21.07.2007 at 12:30

What is SIM card since I dont use it I dunno such thinks

Usualy ppl look to me you're not mobile phone, in hat cage you live but I dont care about what thay talk, seems im one of last once who loves past more how future, no I hate future

No easy friend .. it's the line itself, a slice that is referred to connect you to your company, and which is where your coming calls go for ..

btw, I also use my mobile for saving lyrics I like, writing also, while studying I use calculator, also some of our open minded teachers allows us to use them to calculate stuff during classes .. I save alot of metal ringtonze on it .. and pictures of friends & bands .. all all .. though I could live a week without it
----

21.07.2007 - 19:14
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@K7: no place in leather jacket or jeans to put them My cell phone can fit in both......well my leather jacket has 89312638763784 zippers/pockets lol.

I still have yet to actually call someone though, I have only texted.
21.07.2007 - 22:12
Deus Ex Machina
I really don't get all these people being against mobile phones
All this blah..blah..people can reach you all the time,that sucks.Without i'm so free.
No,no you're not really.No one is free.

Well...when i think about it i guess i can in a way somewhat understand why you'd dislike them so much.People are different and all that,you know?So yeah...some people are annoyed by gadgets and things and that's cool.
But really,a mobile phone..as far as i'm concerned is a necessity.I'm barely 19,i'm a girl...a very SMALL girl.The world is not a safe place.And i feel better knowing that when i'm out somewhere very late,if i want i can call my mom or dad to come get me..since i don't drive or anything,yet.
And if there's an emergency of any kind..i mean..your phone is RIGHT THERE.

I think i said it in my post before,the only thing i don't approve is people being glued to their cell all the time..constantly typing and playing with it.Because,simply..i think that's annoying.
And i actually know people that have more than one phone XDD That makes me lol.I don't know what's up with that
21.07.2007 - 23:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 21.07.2007 at 22:12

I really don't get all these people being against mobile phones
All this blah..blah..people can reach you all the time,that sucks.Without i'm so free.
No,no you're not really.No one is free.

Well...when i think about it i guess i can in a way somewhat understand why you'd dislike them so much.People are different and all that,you know?So yeah...some people are annoyed by gadgets and things and that's cool.
But really,a mobile phone..as far as i'm concerned is a necessity.I'm barely 19,i'm a girl...a very SMALL girl.The world is not a safe place.And i feel better knowing that when i'm out somewhere very late,if i want i can call my mom or dad to come get me..since i don't drive or anything,yet.
And if there's an emergency of any kind..i mean..your phone is RIGHT THERE.

I think i said it in my post before,the only thing i don't approve is people being glued to their cell all the time..constantly typing and playing with it.Because,simply..i think that's annoying.
And i actually know people that have more than one phone XDD That makes me lol.I don't know what's up with that

About safty reason I agree about it but I had boots and I dont hang around in nights

but firts parts but ppl has normall phone, before 10 years thay sue it, ewery my friend knows where i live and my number, so ist simple call it if i be home i be if not then thay canwate, but if i go out I wanna rest of all...and you know when you call to your friend who shood give you beck cD to mobile he see your number, dont answer, but when i acll after 3min to normal phone he are home ... i hate such situations

Where you keep it when walk outside
----

apos;'
[image]
22.07.2007 - 00:05
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Bad English on 21.07.2007 at 23:04

About safty reason I agree about it but I had boots and I dont hang around in nights

but firts parts but ppl has normall phone, before 10 years thay sue it, ewery my friend knows where i live and my number, so ist simple call it if i be home i be if not then thay canwate, but if i go out I wanna rest of all...and you know when you call to your friend who shood give you beck cD to mobile he see your number, dont answer, but when i acll after 3min to normal phone he are home ... i hate such situations

I always have a little bag,purse..whatever you wanna call it.So i keep it in there.
I mean,i can understand your point that when you're outside you don't want people bothering you,and that everyone knows where you live.Yeah,that's true.But for me,it's force of habit i guess to carry it around.Also if i really need to talk to someone or if someone needs me..i really like them to be able to reach me,i have no problem with being available to friends and all that.If i really don't want to be bothered,i just turn it off.Nobody gets mad about that..Plus text messages are cheap XD
And ,well yeah.It sucks when someone won't return something to you and they don't want to answer their cell.That would piss me off too.
22.07.2007 - 00:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 22.07.2007 at 00:05

Written by Bad English on 21.07.2007 at 23:04

I always have a little bag,purse..whatever you wanna call it.So i keep it in there.
I mean,i can understand your point that when you're outside you don't want people bothering you,and that everyone knows where you live.Yeah,that's true.But for me,it's force of habit i guess to carry it around.Also if i really need to talk to someone or if someone needs me..i really like them to be able to reach me,i have no problem with being available to friends and all that.If i really don't want to be bothered,i just turn it off.Nobody gets mad about that..Plus text messages are cheap XD
And ,well yeah.It sucks when someone won't return something to you and they don't want to answer their cell.That would piss me off too.

I live in small town ok 10 000 ppl so its easy find me I walk moustlynera riverside in summer in winter inside

But here ppl just write mobile phones in wall whit text ... XXX girl arev slut/whore... call her dunno pppl just find numbers and write them and its anoying when someone call, my class mate change numbers offen because of it ... seems now such shit are ower

I Hate when ppl lsiten music in cell phone, in train, you know how it piss me of if soemone lsiten soem disco loud in train use those thinks in ear not listen it loud

Also if i wanna just rest and some ppl wanna that I go to partuy or whatever ... but im tired i say no some dont understand it then easy are go somewhere where nobody can find you and rest

BTW I dont have a place where put it heheh
----

apos;'
[image]
22.07.2007 - 10:08
Black Winter
No..no..Privacy is not "violated" by cell phones, there are many easy tricks in order to stay out of reach, i mean if you don't want to shut it up.
and it's always nice, to capture a moment, to record some funny video with your friends, things that you can't just bring a videocorder or a camera and make them happen.
But the main thing that makes me really worried is potential health effects, on brain or on eyes.
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
22.07.2007 - 13:36
Bash'
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 21.07.2007 at 22:12

This is approximatly the normal situation right here, to carry two mobiles with you!! [ofcourse not all, but alot around yeah..]

It heppened because, at first there was one service provider here, then came one, and then another one, they are three now, the first one is the widist and the most one have users, and the last one is much much cheaper than both first ones, and by knowing that a call between two service providers you'll pay alot, so as people already have lines from the first company, they bought extra ones from the newest, now they do recieve calls at their old numbers as everybody know it & everybody are joining that company [as it's the oldest], and the extra one is for making calls in cheap prices even if for the other companies ..
----

05.08.2007 - 07:11
Cah
I currently have a Motorola V3 Black... I want to change it soon, but I don't know which model lol
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
05.08.2007 - 18:58
Bash'
Never liked a Motorola mobile, It don't offer anything unique.. If they did, then it is nothing so embracing to buy, like a 360 degree of circular movement?!? what if? still they do have weak points like, the bluetooth device only connects to wireless speakers, where is the deal if you can't use it to share files then.. things like those, also I didn't notice it is that easy and relevant to play music on it which I do alot by my mobile..
----

11.08.2007 - 02:43
Oracle
Orcinus
imo i think mobile phones are over rated. the 3G phones recently came out in austalia and they are meant to work better than CDMA but they are so fucking shit with signal. i live in an area where there is no signal and the CDMA got signal and never dropped out but the 3G gets little signal and its all over the place.
14.09.2007 - 20:50
master of gods
Account deleted
Motorola ...Razr ....rulz
17.09.2007 - 04:44
April.Ethereal87
Account deleted
I just bought a new phone yesterday. I bought the Samsung Blackjack, Because it's awesome, Big screen, Runs on 3G, has windows Mobile, Media players, Everything.

At times I wish i didn't have a phone, because after a while, you don't feel like dealing with it, But more often than not it comes in handy.
05.11.2007 - 02:44
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
I have the Samsung A640, its a pretty sweet phone, but my receptions terrible because of the phone company.

A cell phone is a good thing and a bad thing, because they can obviously be really handy. You can take embarressing pictures of your friends and put it on youtube, talk to your friends while your on the go, ect. It can also totally screw you over though, for example people can keep on calling you and annoying you, and you have to answer everytime someone annoying calls, because there aren't many exuses for why you can't pick up your cell phone lol.
05.11.2007 - 15:00
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Staff
I have a Sony Ericsson W950i, with which I am VERY satisfied. It is a smarphone with the Sumbian OS and a touch screen, which means that I can use it as a full fledged PDA and additionally it has superb sound quality as a digital media player (Sony gave it the Walkman brand for this reason). The only thing it lacks is a camera and wifi support. I prefer to use a pro camera anyway, so that is not a problem for me and as for the wifi support, 3G and bluetooth internet routing more or less make up for this problem (you wouldnt expect a mobile phone to have wifi support anyway, but some smarphones and PDAs have them). Pretty soon SE will release an updated version of this phone, and if my service provider comes up with a nice promotion, I'll probably be changing to that...
05.11.2007 - 16:04
m3ta1he4d
Nokia 6600.. Have it with me since 2004..
05.11.2007 - 16:16
Lord TJ
I have a crappy Alltel Kyocera. The antenna is broken easily because it fell and now I don't get a signal for anything! Peice of crap...
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
05.11.2007 - 16:54
Lupas
Maximus
anyone here have an iphone ?
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
06.11.2007 - 13:11
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Staff
Just like the ipod, the iphone is an overpriced version of something that is already widely available from other companies but without 3g and no support for 3rd party applications. Why do people have to get duped by Apple's marketing campaign so much?
06.11.2007 - 13:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
what is i phone?
----

apos;'
[image]