Metal Storm logo
Burzum - Varg Vikernes Allowed Day Passes

The website of Burzum's Varg Vikernes, who is currently serving a 21-year sentence for murder at Tromsø Prison in Norway, has been updated with the following message:

"Although Varg has been denied parole (in June), he is allowed to leave the prison for a while to walk aroud Tromsø and visit his family: his mother, his wife, a one-year-old son and a fifteen-year-old daughter. Varg's wife is now pregnant and they both are waiting for an addition to the family. Varg owns a small farm in Telemark (Norway), where he is planning to move as soon as he leaves the prison. Thus added several new photos done by Ingun Mæhlum."

"I'm ready for society ? and I have been for many years," Vikernes told the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet in a brand new interview which was published on July 6. "I have learned from my mistakes and become older. Now I just want to be together with my family. My mind has never been in prison; I think all the time about what I should do on the day that I am released."

"I have barely seen my son since he came into the world. Even though I hear his voice on the phone almost every day, it is very tough to not be present while he is growing up. I miss my family. And I look forward the day that I could work on my farm, create music, write books and be with the wife and kids around the clock ? and live a normal life. I have received tremendous support from my family. It means a lot."

Source: burzum.org
Band profile: Burzum
Posted: 07.07.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 49   Visited by: 307 users
07.07.2008 - 11:44
Motte
Account deleted
I didn't know Varg had kids. I hope he gets free soon.
07.07.2008 - 11:46
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 11:44

yeah definitely didnt know varg had kids, much less a 15 year old daughter. i only hope he is freed to reunite with them. could you only imagine what it would be like to be his child, much less his daughter. -15 metal points for using the phrase "much less" in 2 consecutive sentences.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
07.07.2008 - 11:51
TheBigRossowski
Written by LeChron James on 07.07.2008 at 11:46

yeah definitely didnt know varg had kids, much less a 15 year old daughter. i only hope he is freed to reunite with them. could you only imagine what it would be like to be his child, much less his daughter. -15 metal points for using the phrase "much less" in 2 consecutive sentences.

Triple that quote! Holy hell, I didn't know that either. Then again, I don't spend all of my time learning about personal aspects of band members. Kids?! When he comes out, I wonder what he'll play musically? Ambient-techno...
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
07.07.2008 - 11:55
FOOCK Nam
Seems he has really changed than he was young 2 decades ago.
07.07.2008 - 11:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by TheBigRossowski on 07.07.2008 at 11:51

Written by LeChron James on 07.07.2008 at 11:46

Triple that quote! Holy hell, I didn't know that either. Then again, I don't spend all of my time learning about personal aspects of band members. Kids?! When he comes out, I wonder what he'll play musically? Ambient-techno...

yeah for real though i definitely didnt know he had kids either. burzum and his feud with mayhem were all i focused on, thanks to "Lords of Chaos" and other shit. and his ambient techno black metal Burzum nonsense needs to quit...

but wait why the shit did his parole get denied?! he was supposed to be RELEASED in november of last year...
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
07.07.2008 - 12:09
Vrana
I knew he has a 15 years daughter, but I have no idea when he made that 1 year old son if he's in prison and wasn't allowed to go out till now.
And wait, his wife is pregnant again... hmmm.
07.07.2008 - 12:36
ozzysong
Well, you don't kill people, you stay with your family, is that simple...
07.07.2008 - 12:47
Urizen367
varg? kids?! huh???!!! well. that clears up why he escaped that one time.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
07.07.2008 - 12:53
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Written by ozzysong on 07.07.2008 at 12:36

Simple and easy!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
07.07.2008 - 13:07
Ilham
Giant robot
All this is so cute. Varg. Burzum. Haha.
07.07.2008 - 13:09
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Vrana on 07.07.2008 at 12:09

I knew he has a 15 years daughter, but I have no idea when he made that 1 year old son if he's in prison and wasn't allowed to go out till now.

I could imagine that he is allowed to have visitors from time to time. If they fucked at one of these visits, it makes sense.

I'm getting a bit sympathy for Varg. He is obviously over his neo-nazi period, and he has put all his young, rebelious thoughts aside, he has a life now, the norwegian government simply have to let him go for him to be able to live it.
----
THRASH!!!
07.07.2008 - 13:12
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Vrana on 07.07.2008 at 12:09

conjugal visits
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
07.07.2008 - 13:20
flamesoficarus
i was under the impression that he wasnt going to be making anymore music, but i guess that above statement proves me wrong.

3 kids, a farm... lifes tough in a norwegian jail :lol
07.07.2008 - 13:22
Warman
Erotic Stains
I knew he had a teenage daughter, didn't know about the son though.
----
07.07.2008 - 13:46
TheDamned
Account deleted
I pity the teenager who will date his daughter
07.07.2008 - 14:35
Asitis
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 13:46

I pity the teenager who will date his daughter

I feel sorry for the daughter in that way... I think Varg is a very protective father
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
07.07.2008 - 14:58
Varegan
Hamranakara
oh!!! he look like a old viking who have decided to put his axe aside and return to his family
I can't wait to see him working on a farm with a shovel in his hands, and his daughter is milking cows!!! a lot of things to do in a farm
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
07.07.2008 - 15:43
selken
Irreligious
be a nice guy this time
----
07.07.2008 - 15:44
Memento Mori
Mr. Nobody
BENEDICITE!!!
07.07.2008 - 16:23
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
He's so black metal nowadays
07.07.2008 - 18:58
Nyxgrinder
I thougth he was an extreeme neo-nazi and still wanted to get Norway free from the christianity shit............
What would happen if a Eouron-fan go to kill him????
Would that make them even?
So...was it a perfect crime?
People's life have a price? (21 years)
Is he ready for society? He's always being.....
Society is fuckt....
07.07.2008 - 20:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hope he burn something maybe that prison where he was sitting, its be cool if he made stupid moves hahhah
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.07.2008 - 20:48
Stalker
Lone wanderer
LOL how he can have one year son, if he was in prison 1 year ago?
----
07.07.2008 - 20:53
deathovertime
Account deleted
That's good news, and about the music as well, let's see what comes of that.

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 20:16

I hope he burn something maybe that prison where he was sitting, its be cool if he made stupid moves hahhah

I can imagine after spending that long in prison and having a family changes a person. I don't see him doing anything stupid again for there rest of his life.
07.07.2008 - 21:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 20:53

I can imagine after spending that long in prison and having a family changes a person. I don't see him doing anything stupid again for there rest of his life.

But if you send 20 years and there was guy who set you up, you plan revenge
----

apos;'
[image]
07.07.2008 - 21:18
dancingdecember
Written by ozzysong on 07.07.2008 at 12:36

seconded.

your post shines like a pearl in a pile of shit.literally,a pile of retarded shit.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
07.07.2008 - 21:27
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by DrunkenFuck on 07.07.2008 at 13:09

I'm getting a bit sympathy for Varg. He is obviously over his neo-nazi period, and he has put all his young, rebelious thoughts aside, he has a life now, the norwegian government simply have to let him go for him to be able to live it.

I second that... I really satart to like him as a person. I really hope he can change and be a good father,husband and person.

Don't kill people, is very simple xD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.07.2008 - 21:29
deathovertime
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 21:00

O...k. Like I said I'd very much doubt he will do anything to be sent back to prison. Like he said he wants to go be with his family, live on his farm and work on some music.
Jeez.
07.07.2008 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 07.07.2008 at 21:29

Written by Bad English on 07.07.2008 at 21:00

O...k. Like I said I'd very much doubt he will do anything to be sent back to prison. Like he said he wants to go be with his family, live on his farm and work on some music.
Jeez.

we will see
----

apos;'
[image]
07.07.2008 - 22:07
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
EUROPE WILL BURN! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hits total: 11519 | This month: 22