Metal Storm logo
Onslaught - New Album On The Way

Nige Rockett [guitar], from UK metallers Onslaught, has issued the following update:

"Hi Ladies / Gentlemen

Hope everyone is doing good...?

Just to let you all know, Onslaught will now begin work on writing the follow up album to last years thrash assault "Killing Peace".......First track was written and completed early last year, but now over the next few months we will forge ahead to write the remaining slabs of 666% Pure Thrash....We have a choice of 3 titles for the new album and all of the basic song outlines are firmly in place...

We're all real excited about making this album, we have our own studio set-up and a whole new outlook on how to make this next record a screaming fucking monster...!!!! with Andy Rosser-Davies now in the band there's gonna be lots of fresh input and a slightly different slant to the 'Slaught'...He's a very aggressive player, very much like me, so the musical violence is gonna be increased considerably...with serious amounts of shredding.......!!!!!

We'll keep you all updated as we progress with each song and all other album related info...
Take care.
Nige"

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Onslaught
Posted: 15.07.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 43 users
15.07.2008 - 12:53
Baz Anderson
Staff
Sounds good! I look forward to it!
15.07.2008 - 13:07
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
I'm agree. "Killing Peace" was a good album. I'm looking forward to this new album too.
15.07.2008 - 13:40
Marfere
Woho! I really liked Killing Peace so this sounds great!!
15.07.2008 - 14:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I agree good album, good band and its nice talk whit Nige heheh Hanna and NIge has some comm on
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.07.2008 - 20:50
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Killing Peace was great! Can't freaking wait!
----
THRASH!!!
15.07.2008 - 23:10
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Just wait to see what they can delivered after a good album called Killing Peace.
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
16.07.2008 - 03:28
Infurnace
I've been waiting for this news a long time. "Killing Peace" was great, so I'm wandering what the new album will be like.

Hits total: 3694 | This month: 10