Metal Storm logo
Prostitute Disfigurement

25.06.2006 - 08:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Prostitute Disfigurement is a nifty little brutal death metal band from the Netherlands. They play fairly brutal stuff. Check them out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=10556137
25.06.2006 - 14:21
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
its mainly downtuned brutal death mtal, the first albumhad some more grindcore-ish moment though *being pedantic*

decent stuff anyway. not wildly inventive but i think it has its charm.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
25.06.2006 - 19:23
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I heard of them before. Good shit.

Good thread, btw!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.06.2006 - 21:41
Baz Anderson
Staff
i have seen them live!!! woo! go me! haha
they were really really good and i cant wait to hear more from them
good old 'brutal' death metal
26.06.2006 - 17:48
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
Pretty interesting stuff.
28.06.2006 - 04:20
Daru Jericho
I've only heard their stuff live. People had told me good things about them prior to the gig (supporting Cannibal Corpse). They were great from what I heard and saw. I still need to get my hands on some of their material though. Also, they cooked up a massive extreme mosh pit.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

28.06.2006 - 05:13
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by -tom- on 25.06.2006 at 14:21

its mainly downtuned brutal death mtal, the first albumhad some more grindcore-ish moment though *being pedantic*

decent stuff anyway. not wildly inventive but i think it has its charm.

I was slightly unsure as to which genre they were but I decided to go with grind because that's what they were labeled for the MS Awards.
28.06.2006 - 13:10
Doh
Very sick music , i like it. Though vocals are not exactly my taste , but not bad either.
30.06.2006 - 01:20
Bloodshed
Account deleted
Last time I heard them I thought they sounded just ok. I prefer more explosive BDM, try Fondle Corpse for a change, they play a great kinf of BDM with grindcore shit!!
24.07.2006 - 15:50
King Antichrist
Account deleted
Left in Grisly Fashion is awesome, it's what the first 2 albums were building up to, awesome shit, all of it.
27.07.2006 - 15:10
Throne of Rats
Insane band one of my favs, although I think the vocals can be a little ....lets say over the top sometimes?
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
01.08.2006 - 22:23
stealthassassin
Account deleted
Sounds sick.. i will check it out
22.11.2006 - 10:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
bump. because this is the origanl thread on prostitute disfigurement.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.01.2007 - 01:02
Sape
Account deleted
Prostitute Disfigurement is a great band. It's fun playing that stuff.

Best ones i know:

* she's not coming home tonight
* swollen

There might be better tracks but for know I'm kinda satisfied.
08.01.2007 - 01:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It's nice to see this thread revived, seeing as to how unbr00taL the extreme forum has become.

I just wanted to say that it seems like almost every band that comes from the Netherlands are more brutal than a Thundercat mating with a Ninja Turtle.

Niels' vocals =
08.01.2007 - 01:22
Necronomicon
Account deleted
many ppl i talked with dislikes the niels vocals but i think they are one of the qualities of the band you cant find any that sound like he does!
08.01.2007 - 09:23
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Awsomely brutal stuff !! Only checked out the 4 tracks on their myspace and a couple of other and its very good from what ive heard. Neils vocals are heaps brutal, love it. Also his style reminds me of one of our local bands, M.S.I. . And damn Patrick's hair is f*cking long!! ... think thats a bit TOO extreme lol.

Neurotic Records have signed some of the best bands out, glad to see they picked this one up
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.01.2007 - 11:16
Winter Death
Account deleted
I checked out the tracks on myspace as well and I have to say this is some good shit. I'm glad to hear some nice clean solo work in addition to the brutal vocals.
08.01.2007 - 23:44
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
@Winter Death- yeah man, good point. They offer relentless brutality, but they change it up by adding a nice, melodic solo every once in a while. I definitely wasn't expecting it when I first heard them.
14.11.2007 - 14:28
supreamdeath
Account deleted
i am form netherlands i like them to you olso must check out legion of the damned and Desensitised i love them ^^
14.11.2007 - 18:21
evilThrasherella
Account deleted
I loooooooove them, they are pure brutal perfection haha, sorry, but I get excited about talking of them straight from the netherlands lol, If you had already listen to them you might agree Deeds Of Derangement rules, if not, give it a try
03.12.2007 - 21:52
ArcanaHereticae
Brutal gore grind. Nice stuff. Good guttural vox, too.
----
The nectar ov Thy rage,
I taste from the cup ov fornication.
And woman by my side,
And scarlet is her skin.
She's eager to rise,
And so eager to please.
18.12.2007 - 18:17
Deadsoulman
Elite
Does anybody know anything about the new album, "Descendants Of Depravity"? The release date everywhere on the net was set as October 15th 2007, but their label still has it as an upcoming release with no actual date for it, and I can't find the album anywhere. Their website doesn't say much either. So, was it postponed for an actual reason?

Oh, I heard the new tracks on their myspace page, and they sound brutal as fuck, as always, and still very good, but the vocals are normal... No more pig squeals or anything, just your normal guttural growls. Don't know what happened to that Niels guy.
18.12.2007 - 19:25
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Deadsoulman on 18.12.2007 at 18:17

Does anybody know anything about the new album, "Descendants Of Depravity"? The release date everywhere on the net was set as October 15th 2007, but their label still has it as an upcoming release with no actual date for it, and I can't find the album anywhere. Their website doesn't say much either. So, was it postponed for an actual reason?

Oh, I heard the new tracks on their myspace page, and they sound brutal as fuck, as always, and still very good, but the vocals are normal... No more pig squeals or anything, just your normal guttural growls. Don't know what happened to that Niels guy.

All I know is that it isn't released yet and will see release in early 2008
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.03.2008 - 09:57
ABUSOR
Account deleted
For modern Death Metal I dont mind Prostitute Disfigurement.. I have the album Left In Grisly Fashion. Its not bad..
14.03.2008 - 22:27
ß
Problem?
So far the new stuff sounds better than their old stuff. I also prefer the newer vocals but thats just me..
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
30.06.2008 - 03:43
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
There are some rumours that they split-up. But i can't find any concrete source.

And this information is a bit old:

http://www.wod-festival.de/2008/en/

Scroll down till: "04.02.2008 - First headliner and first cancelling"

EDIT: In their Metal Archives profile they have this info: Status - Split-up. Anyway many people say that metal archives "lies" most of the time.
30.06.2008 - 14:47
TheBigRossowski
The band name is awesome. That's what you call keeping it brutal!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
01.07.2008 - 21:07
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
I heard "Deeds Of Derangement" yesterday and the difference between this album and "Descendants Of Depravity" is remarkable. I think that they focused more in the technical aspect and the voices are quite different. I must say that i prefer their latest album over "Deeds Of Derangement" but this one is a blast too! Is "Left In Grisly Fashion" similar to "Deeds..."?
01.07.2008 - 21:42
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Unconsecrated on 01.07.2008 at 21:07

I heard "Deeds Of Derangement" yesterday and the difference between this album and "Descendants Of Depravity" is remarkable. I think that they focused more in the technical aspect and the voices are quite different. I must say that i prefer their latest album over "Deeds Of Derangement" but this one is a blast too! Is "Left In Grisly Fashion" similar to "Deeds..."?

Yeah, "Left In Grisly Fashion" is more of the same compared to "Deeds Of Derangement", with similar vocals and tons of groove, only more focused and much better. It's actually my favourite album by this band, although the new one is very good too. I just think they kind of lost what made them sound a bit unique when they decided to switch to normal growls and technical DM.