Metal Storm logo
Norwegian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 01.08.2008 - 21:59
I was searching for this thread to post some news about a new festival but there wasn't one which was rather odd as I've spotted some Norway metalstormers on here, so I thought I'd start a new one for you!

There is to be a new festival located just outside of Oslo called Metal Merchants Festival, there is a myspace page listing the line-up (Artillery and Warning to name two) at current and it will be updated, the address for that is: http://www.myspace.com/metalmerchantsfestival

As for more news about the event, Fenriz of Darkthrone recently blogged on their myspace page that he will be Djing with GÖTZ from Rock Hard, to read that blog the link is http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=123087153&blogID=419962672
18.10.2011 - 13:28
RockeRoy
Written by Spirit Molecule on 05.10.2011 at 14:28

Looks like I'm going to be in Oslo for the Ghost brigade/Intronaut tour. If any of you going or want some company to tag along or just want to grab some beers, let me know.

Hi man, sorry didn't see this before now, hope you found someone to drink beer with.?
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
18.10.2011 - 19:43
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by RockeRoy on 18.10.2011 at 13:28

Written by Spirit Molecule on 05.10.2011 at 14:28

Looks like I'm going to be in Oslo for the Ghost brigade/Intronaut tour. If any of you going or want some company to tag along or just want to grab some beers, let me know.

Hi man, sorry didn't see this before now, hope you found someone to drink beer with.?

Yeah I did, no worries. At the gig I was with the Intronaut boys and some other people here and there. Did you go for the gig as well?
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
20.10.2011 - 09:43
RockeRoy
Quote:
Yeah I did, no worries. At the gig I was with the Intronaut boys and some other people here and there. Did you go for the gig as well?

Oh. thats cool:) no i didn't go, wanted to se intronaut though.. maybe next time
----

Walk with me in hell
11.11.2011 - 09:41
RockeRoy
Noen trommiser fra Fedrelandet her?:) (any drumers from norway?)
----

Walk with me in hell
21.12.2011 - 12:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
One way or another I'm coming to Bergen this spring/summer, either for holidaying or for work (though I hope it's gonna be for work as i found an awesome job ad! ) can't wait!
22.12.2011 - 15:55
FOOCK Nam
Written by Valentin B on 21.12.2011 at 12:35

One way or another I'm coming to Bergen this spring/summer, either for holidaying or for work (though I hope it's gonna be for work as i found an awesome job ad! ) can't wait!

Awesome, that is so beautiful city. Good luck you get a job. By the way can I speak Norwegian language ?
22.12.2011 - 16:37
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by FOOCK Nam on 22.12.2011 at 15:55

Awesome, that is so beautiful city. Good luck you get a job. By the way can I speak Norwegian language ?

If you study hard and listen to Norwegian radio to understand pronunciation and read online Newspapers for spelling, sure you could speak Norwegian (it's actually quite an easy language if you can get the pronunciation, the grammar is simple as hell).
23.12.2011 - 06:48
FOOCK Nam
Written by Valentin B on 22.12.2011 at 16:37

Written by FOOCK Nam on 22.12.2011 at 15:55

If you study hard and listen to Norwegian radio to understand pronunciation and read online Newspapers for spelling, sure you could speak Norwegian (it's actually quite an easy language if you can get the pronunciation, the grammar is simple as hell).

Thanks dude,... Have a nice journey. I hope someday I can come to Norway, my dream country oh...
04.05.2015 - 14:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Norge people
what is difference between Nynorsk and Bokmål?
anybody can give me same sentence writing in both and also maybe audio in YT where ppl speak in each separately
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.03.2016 - 21:55
Nyarlatothep
I'm still around . For those that still remember me, it still love you all!
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
13.01.2019 - 11:29
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Hi all!

I'm not from Norway, but I am desperately searching for a specific norwegian guy I got to know in the early 90's tape trading scene. I know it's like seeking a needle in a haystack, but I still owe him something and it has bugged me ever since we lost contact.
Back then, I bought a particular "Live USA" CD (that was only available in Germany) on behalf of him. We lost sight of each other around 1992. The CD he paid for but never received is still in my possession.

All I still remember is:
- his real name was Kenneth (but he had a rather common norwegian last name I don't remember anymore)
- his nick name in some by now dissolved forum was Caesar
- he was quite deep into black, doom and death metal but his favorite band of all time was W.A.S.P.
- he was born around 1970
- he lived in the municipality of Klepp

If you happen to know anyone matching my description: please send me a PM.
Thanks!
----
signatures = SPAM