Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

28.09.2008 - 04:56
Fhuesc
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
30.09.2008 - 09:13
nana.MD
Star-Queen
it was locked?? huh what a surprise...well there is actually one called "el español" it's near the chopo...haha that sounds weird...i've been there a couple of times and i like it...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
26.10.2008 - 00:47
Firebringer
Fallen Angel
Hola
----
It's Better To Reign In Hell Than Serve In Heaven
26.10.2008 - 07:32
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Hola

im so bored...wish i could drink some tequila lol
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
31.10.2008 - 11:03
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Anybody remember Topo Gigio? Cutest thing ever, heard he's back is it true?? With a different voice though... maybe someone started this nasty rumor to get some of us all excited, he got me anyway
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
31.10.2008 - 20:48
Fhuesc
Written by Linak on 31.10.2008 at 11:03

Anybody remember Topo Gigio? Cutest thing ever, heard he's back is it true?? With a different voice though... maybe someone started this nasty rumor to get some of us all excited, he got me anyway

Ah no! the return of Topo Gigio would meant the end of the civilized world.
----
Until victory, always!
01.11.2008 - 10:57
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...he's back?? it's not going to be the same if they change his voice...i didn't like it that much actually...idk, it's scary!!
----
03.11.2008 - 07:59
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...idk how to translate it but did someone around here make or receive a "calaverita"?? a friend of mine did one for me, it's pretty good...
----
05.11.2008 - 03:50
Fhuesc
No, im pretty bad at writing, the last time i wrote a calaverita, i was in elementary.
----
Until victory, always!
07.11.2008 - 18:38
Linak
I Own You Bitch
My roommate's sister came over to visit us from Mexico and she brought us a bunch of sugar calaveritas, you know, those you use to write your name and put it on an altar thingie or give it to your friends, so we decided to give them around when we discovered something very interesting, 'skull' in chinese is pronounced exactly, and I mean exactly as 'culo' in spanish.
----
08.11.2008 - 06:01
Fhuesc
@linak: lol, btw how did she managed to introduce sugar calaveritas?
----
Until victory, always!
11.11.2008 - 08:27
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I think that wasn't easy...

...well there's alot of rumors about concerts for next year...let's see...metallica, iron maiden, motorhead, ac/dc...hmm have u heard anything about it??
----
11.11.2008 - 19:09
Zamoth
@vårÐå Maiden is back!!

IRON MAIDEN FLY HIGH AGAIN FOR THE FINAL LEG OF THEIR 'SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME WORLD TOUR'
February 2009
Fri 13th - UAE -Dubai Media City Amphitheatre
Sun 15th - India - Bangalore Royal Challenge Rock In India
Fri 20th - New Zealand - Auckland. Mount Smart Stadium
Sat 21st - New Zealand - Christchurch. AMI Stadium
Wed 25th - Mexico - Monterrey Estadio Technologico.
Thurs 26th - Mexico - Guadalajara Arena VFG Jalisco.
Sat 28th - Mexico - Mexico City Fero Sol Stadium Complex
March 2009
South and Central America - details coming soon.
18.11.2008 - 02:30
Fhuesc
Is it true that In Flames and Opeth are coming next year?
----
Until victory, always!
18.11.2008 - 08:34
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i saw that!! i would definitely see maiden again hehe...
i've heard some rumors about opeth coming too, but there's nothing published yet...idk about in flames, but i dont like them
----
20.11.2008 - 11:03
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Hi there... ehm If this is the mexican thread (or threat jaja) can we talk in Spanish?!? jajaja It is very stange to read things like "It's near the chopo" or "they will play at the Circo Volador".

BTW Yeah, I'm just waiting to buy my tickets for Maiden and Opeth!!!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
21.11.2008 - 05:39
Fhuesc
@Daggon: you could try, but since it's against the rules, sooner or later you'll be banned.

I want to ask you something, every time i go to a concert, there a tons of metal girls, but i don't know any, so my question is the next, do they hide after the gigs in some secret metal place that i dont know?
----
Until victory, always!
21.11.2008 - 06:35
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...hahaha yep u'll be banned if u try it, i know it sounds weird but u kind of get used to it...

...i'm waiting for those tickets too ...heard evergrey may come around april too, i've seen them before a couple of years ago, it has been one of the best concerts i've ever attended...can't wait to see them again...i think they r one of the few bands that r better live...

...i don't think there's tons of metal girls, there's alot of posers the sad thing is most of the girls attending to concerts and such go because their bf are into metal...from the bunch of metal girls i know, i can tell u there's only 3 real metalheads...
----
21.11.2008 - 06:44
Fhuesc
@varda: have you ever been on a nightwish or epica show?, the majority of the audience are women, and yes most of them have to be posers, there's no other explanation.
----
Until victory, always!
21.11.2008 - 07:38
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...sure i've been there...twice in epica's show because my dad wanted to go lol
mmm but i still see more guys, specially if they're going to see simone, some of my friends don't like the music and went only to see her...

...nightwish & epica r such easy listening bands, popular and cheesy, it easy for girls to like them but i don't think that makes them metalheads...
----
22.11.2008 - 01:23
Fhuesc
Yes it's true that Nightwish and Epica, are easy to listen, but even on Amon Amarth, there were at least 25% women, assuming that 50% are posers, that stills leaves some metal girls, of which i don't know any.
----
Until victory, always!
24.11.2008 - 09:05
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Fhuesc on 22.11.2008 at 01:23

Yes it's true that Nightwish and Epica, are easy to listen, but even on Amon Amarth, there were at least 25% women, assuming that 50% are posers, that stills leaves some metal girls, of which i don't know any.

...well then u should try speaking to some girls in the next concerts
----
19.12.2008 - 00:00
Fhuesc
I have a question, does anyone here likes romeritos?, i think they are disgusting, but seems to me that romeritos are more popular than turkey itself.
----
Until victory, always!
20.12.2008 - 16:24
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Uuughhh I hate them!! But right now I'd eat about a bucket, i'm disgustingly homesick, but now seriously, and I know it's kind of late already, I'd kill for some 'pan de muerto', now that's a bad craving!!!
----
20.12.2008 - 21:12
Fhuesc
Yes i think it's kinda late. But not for Rosca de Reyes, bloody bakers, they always put the muñequiton below the sugar part, cuz they know nobody likes the dry fruits parts.
----
Until victory, always!
26.12.2008 - 07:17
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i like romeritos!! but only the ones my grandma makes i've eaten alot lately haha...but it's ok that's what holidays is about...
----
06.01.2009 - 03:04
Fhuesc
Is that time of the year when little white plastic dolls hidden inside a rosca come for your soul. I hate the bakers and their evil schemes to make me get the muñequito!!!.
----
Until victory, always!
15.01.2009 - 00:08
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...haha the muñequito!! haha well i didnt get one this time so it's ok...im not used to the tamales stuff either so i dont care much...have u guys heard anything about cannibal corpse coming this year??
----
21.01.2009 - 03:07
elhector_
Account deleted
Everyone vote for Transmetal to be in MetalStorm
21.01.2009 - 23:00
Fhuesc
Written by [user id=37145] on 21.01.2009 at 03:07

Everyone vote for Transmetal to be in MetalStorm

What's Transmetal and why should i vote?
----
Until victory, always!