Metal Storm logo
Mexican Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Fhuesc, 28.09.2008 - 04:56
This is the new thread, the other one was locked cuz it reached the posts limit.

I was asking if someone knows a Metal bar or something like that, that pays well.
30.12.2009 - 09:28
Linak
I Own You Bitch
FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING FORGOT! How can a mexican forget such an important day?!.... i'm celebrating it late

@heresiarch: well, there used to be a pretty fun discussion about malice mizer on the 'Malice Mizer/Moi Dix Mois' thread but that hasn't been posted at in a long long time. I'd say she needs to get her hands on Merveilles which I think is the best album by MM, Gackt's best time too, before the nose job. There is also a short movie they made, called 'Bel Air' or something, shouldn't be hard to find on torrents, if she knows what's good she'll love it, just like I did back in the days.
And if what you want is a laugh, try looking up 'engrish interpretations' of their songs on youtube. Always a pleasure to bring laughter to the world!
Hope this helps. You know where to find me if you want some more recommendations.
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
30.12.2009 - 20:31
Zuzuz0r
Lol, I barely celebrated it, I just wasn't in the mood to prank some friends, well anyways, what will you guys do this new year's day?
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
30.12.2009 - 22:46
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by Linak on 30.12.2009 at 09:28

FUCK FUCK FUCK I FUCKING FORGOT! How can a mexican forget such an important day?!.... i'm celebrating it late

@heresiarch: well, there used to be a pretty fun discussion about malice mizer on the 'Malice Mizer/Moi Dix Mois' thread but that hasn't been posted at in a long long time. I'd say she needs to get her hands on Merveilles which I think is the best album by MM, Gackt's best time too, before the nose job. There is also a short movie they made, called 'Bel Air' or something, shouldn't be hard to find on torrents, if she knows what's good she'll love it, just like I did back in the days.
And if what you want is a laugh, try looking up 'engrish interpretations' of their songs on youtube. Always a pleasure to bring laughter to the world!
Hope this helps. You know where to find me if you want some more recommendations.
It's nice to have a cool day between big holidays

Of cource , there is poll/topic of J-POP where you, blackgir, baz anderson , darth satanious and few others wrote huge opinions , how did I forget that

Today I bought Merveilles to that crazyrabidfangirl let's see what she likes that , and I remember a certain rabidfangirl from few years back

Engrish , I found something from Linakmonster , and it was pretty damn hilarious
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
31.12.2009 - 17:37
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Written by Zuzuz0r on 30.12.2009 at 20:31

what will you guys do this new year's day?

We have huge pile of firecrackers and friend of mine got some satchel chargers we are going to have big time fun
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
01.01.2010 - 02:55
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I'm back guys, it's good to be here again, where people is nice any relevant news?

I'm going to celebreat the new year with mom and some of her friends, and tomorrow maybe i'll go with some friends to the "recalentado"
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
01.01.2010 - 07:57
Zuzuz0r
Happy New Year .
----
Then God is not dead.
04.01.2010 - 13:05
Kei
Happy New Year all, hope you're all doing well.

Have any of you guys heard of Takto Sperta? They're not metal, but maybe you've heard of them anyway. What do you think?

Also, unrelated to music, is there a good place to buy cigarettes in the DF? Either sells them cheaper or has a bigger selection? Thanks.
----
Author of Femme Metale on Metal Chicks.
Follow me on Metal Chicks: http://metalchicks.ca/Keinans_Blog/
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/?ref=logo
Twitter: @KeinanLynx
06.01.2010 - 21:17
Fhuesc
Sorry Kei i dont smoke, but my guess is that costco or sam's club sell em cheaper. Also in plaza Coyoacan, the one that's outside metro Coyoacan, i remember seeing a tobacco store, you could check it out, but i dont think will it be cheap.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
07.01.2010 - 07:06
Zuzuz0r
Have you guys seen that new commercial featuring Landon Donovan(US soccer player) where he is trying to enter as a "mojado" to Mexico?

Many people find that commercial to be offensive, but to be honest, I don't find it to be THAT offensive, I even kinda laughed at it, there are far worse and offensive commercials than this, so what do you guys think?
----
Then God is not dead.
07.01.2010 - 08:08
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Zuzuz0r on 07.01.2010 at 07:06

Have you guys seen...

Culeeeero, chido
Hadn´t seen it thanks

- you know if hes coming to play for America or what?
07.01.2010 - 08:31
Zuzuz0r
Written by Nighthowls on 07.01.2010 at 08:08

Written by Zuzuz0r on 07.01.2010 at 07:06

Have you guys seen...

Culeeeero, chido
Hadn´t seen it thanks

- you know if hes coming to play for America or what?

Hahaha, I don't think, it's only a commercial for the "quiniela".
----
Then God is not dead.
14.01.2010 - 07:30
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
You guys listen to "Felipe Staiti Trio"? No one around here has their CD so I cant buy it, and I can't find a link to download it from, think ou guys can give me a hand? ( I don't have a credit or debit card so I cant buy from the Internet)
16.01.2010 - 22:40
Zuzuz0r
Hmm, just heard the name, but never listened, what does they play anyways?

And for anyone who's interested, Dream Theater is coming to Mexico this year in March, though I don't like DT, they say they're touring with Cynic, and I really hope they could come with Cynic, it will be good to see them, and if they don't come, well, I guess I won't bother to attend DT lol.
----
Then God is not dead.
17.01.2010 - 02:05
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Quote:

And for anyone who's interested, Dream Theater is coming to Mexico this year in March, though I don't like DT, they say they're touring with Cynic, and I really hope they could come with Cynic, it will be good to see them, and if they don't come, well, I guess I won't bother to attend DT lol.

He's the Guitarrist for "Enanitos Verdes" you have to know them? that's his solo band, and if you still don't know them kind of like Mana, I guess. I don't like DT either, too technical for my taste and no soul or feeling behind their music, my personal opinion.
19.01.2010 - 00:13
Zuzuz0r
Quote:
Written by Nighthowls on 17.01.2010 at 02:05

He's the Guitarrist for "Enanitos Verdes" you have to know them? that's his solo band, and if you still don't know them kind of like Mana, I guess. I don't like DT either, too technical for my taste and no soul or feeling behind their music, my personal opinion.

Oh, I didn't knew, I know Enanitos Verdes and Maná, but, TBH I've never liked that kind of Rock, I just can't take it, lol.
----
Then God is not dead.
19.01.2010 - 03:23
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
(Zuzuz0r) thats cool
20.01.2010 - 19:01
Zuzuz0r
What's cool? my nickname?
----
Then God is not dead.
22.01.2010 - 05:35
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Therion and Dream Theater are coming this year, I saw Therion 3 years ago and they were awesome (well, I saw them with the old line-up). I've never seen DT live so I'm expectant.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
22.01.2010 - 09:09
Fhuesc
Is DT confirmed?
----
Until victory, always!
22.01.2010 - 20:32
Zuzuz0r
Yes.
----
Then God is not dead.
23.01.2010 - 02:55
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Zuzuz0r on 20.01.2010 at 19:01

What's cool? my nickname?

No, en otras palabras, que esta bien, no hay pedo. Todos tenemos gustos difernetes. Y me dio risa que dijiste que no los soportas, estodo.
(Its cool), I wrote your name so you know it addressed to you
23.01.2010 - 06:50
Zuzuz0r
Ah, está bien, no había entendido, haha, creo que sonó medio exagerado lo de que no los soporto, simplemente no me gustan y ya, lol.
----
Then God is not dead.
23.01.2010 - 09:59
Fhuesc
Write on english or the banhammer will strike u.
----
Until victory, always!
23.01.2010 - 20:16
Zuzuz0r
If we speak spanish, the internet migra will sent us back to...uh jkjk, haha.
----
Then God is not dead.
23.01.2010 - 22:30
Fhuesc
yeah, the moderators are kinda like the migra.
----
Until victory, always!
24.01.2010 - 06:01
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
La Migra!!!!, thats the funniest thing I'e seen on here
25.01.2010 - 05:22
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Me too and i've been here for some years, that's lame
----
25.01.2010 - 07:39
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yeah, beware of the mighty Banhammer... it's quite gross to see someone splattered all over the place because of it's fault.
----
26.01.2010 - 02:15
Zuzuz0r
Have any of you seen the new Vete A La Versh episode?, haha, it's funny and random as hell:

----
Then God is not dead.
26.01.2010 - 06:26
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Of what? o que?
You know who's cool? Gloria Trevi. She speaks the troof. in every song, ahh. I'm going back in time to Gloria's tender embrace.
----