Metal Storm logo
Sex

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 14.10.2008 - 19:53
new topic about sex, discuss techniques, frustrations, fetishes etc. here. remember not to be too childish and not to be too goddamn serious either, friendly jokes are welcome here.
04.10.2011 - 21:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=115335] on 04.10.2011 at 16:59
Is that ad banner just a coincidence?

That's fucking awesome!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.10.2011 - 20:03
ANGEL REAPER
Written by [user id=115335] on 04.10.2011 at 21:49

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 04.10.2011 at 12:22

Written by Ernis on 15.09.2011 at 22:10

Depends of course... if the friend is a pretty pretty girl and provided that becoming f buddies won't cause any serious problems... such as... if she's married (especially married to your friend)... trust me, being a love-boy of some woman who's in a relationship is something that can and will cause problems in your life/if you do it without the rubber and you might get her pregnant or get some sti's/continue the list with any other dark scenario...

it can get you in some serious shit,like the one happened to me...but that is one long story...

I like long stories

its not for internet people...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
15.10.2011 - 06:21
second_coming89
Account deleted
I haven't gotten any action for almost 8 monthes!
......fuckin sucks.
15.10.2011 - 18:26
ANGEL REAPER
Written by lisarowe on 14.10.2011 at 21:56

Bondages and knifes, and how about doing it in a dark, deep, scary forest?

depends on the mood... but than again having sex is having sex...i dont care where...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
24.11.2011 - 04:09
second_coming89
Account deleted
I totally kind of sort of had Phone Sex for the first time earlier this evening with a girl I know
I used to think it was kind of foolish, but now I say "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!"
I'm gonna try meet up with her tomorrow after work, see how that works out.
24.11.2011 - 04:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I had phone sex once. It was actually pretty fun stuff. Better than sexting anyway...at least you get to hear the chick you're talking to.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.11.2011 - 17:34
kvlt
Phone sex is pretty cool. I had it with a girl i knew. We both enjoyed it much) I can soooo turn you on))) But I don't think I would enjoy it calling to some agency. I think it makes much difference whether you know the chick or not.
24.11.2011 - 20:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Definitely. I mean, there's probably another bit of thrill added with doing it on the phone with a complete stranger, but when it's with a girlfriend it just seems more natural. And less pathetic, because you can actually just go fuck later instead of jerking it to a voice potentially thousands of miles away.
----
24.11.2011 - 21:31
kvlt
No, in fact, I didn't fuck her. We just fooled around so to say) We knew each other for a couple of days. But when there is somebody on the other end and you do not even know the way she looks, it's a bit weird. Anyway it's a good experience I think.
24.11.2011 - 23:06
Ernis
狼獾
Written by kvlt on 24.11.2011 at 21:31

But when there is somebody on the other end and you do not even know the way she looks, it's a bit weird. Anyway it's a good experience I think.

A schoolmate of my grandmother, a lady in her golden 70ies, said she once found an announcement "communicators needed" in a paper. She thought that, well, as an elderly lady who's retired and who likes to talk to people, why not start communicating and getting paid for it. She called the number and asked what the job was about and the woman on the other end of the line explained that the essence of the job was indeed "communicating with the clients via phone" but admitted that the topic of most calls would be sex. My grandmothers schoolmate was shocked at first and said that she could never offer phone sex services, not only because it's dirty and shameful but also because she's of another generation and has no idea of the "dirty vocabulary" of young people. To this the agent answered "Don't worry bout your text. You can actually learn that." Sort of like hinting they have "manuals" with phone sex scenarios where the phone ladies can just follow the book when speaking to the clients and choose the dialogue according to how the client responds.

When she revealed her age to the agent, the latter said that she'd never have believed that. "You have a very youthful voice." When she told the story, everyone was telling her that she could've accepted the offer. She's got a lot of cats. She could just tell any client "You wanna hear me purr and meow?", place the phone next to the cats and meanwhile do the household chores... and the money would have flown in...
25.11.2011 - 05:24
kvlt
Sure that's why I think sex should be normal. But you can fool around once in a while)) By the way Skype sex is also not bad if you have no alternative.
28.11.2011 - 12:53
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Man, kids these days. What happened to the good old days when sex was about putting your penis in a vagina.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
28.11.2011 - 15:27
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 28.11.2011 at 12:53

Man, kids these days. What happened to the good old days when sex was about putting your penis in a vagina.

Lol that reminds of the film "demolition man' where they dont have sex because it's tooo "primitive".
28.11.2011 - 19:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Spirit Molecule on 28.11.2011 at 12:53

I still like getting my dick wet but sometimes alternative styles of sex are more than welcome. It keeps things interesting, and if anything you can use it as stimulation or foreplay. It's not like we're all sitting around jerking it on the phone all day. :/
----
28.11.2011 - 19:51
fabregassed
Account deleted
So this isn't phone sex?

28.11.2011 - 19:52
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
That's phone masturbation.
----
28.11.2011 - 20:41
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
No thats Phonication
----

Last fm
Don't click here
28.11.2011 - 21:08
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Spirit Molecule on 28.11.2011 at 20:41
No thats Phonication

That was almost TOO much.
----
29.11.2011 - 16:31
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Well it had to be said
----

Last fm
Don't click here
20.12.2011 - 22:09
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Ernis on 24.11.2011 at 23:06

Written by kvlt on 24.11.2011 at 21:31

But when there is somebody on the other end and you do not even know the way she looks, it's a bit weird. Anyway it's a good experience I think.

A schoolmate of my grandmother, a lady in her golden 70ies, said she once found an announcement "communicators needed" in a paper. She thought that, well, as an elderly lady who's retired and who likes to talk to people, why not start communicating and getting paid for it. She called the number and asked what the job was about and the woman on the other end of the line explained that the essence of the job was indeed "communicating with the clients via phone" but admitted that the topic of most calls would be sex. My grandmothers schoolmate was shocked at first and said that she could never offer phone sex services, not only because it's dirty and shameful but also because she's of another generation and has no idea of the "dirty vocabulary" of young people. To this the agent answered "Don't worry bout your text. You can actually learn that." Sort of like hinting they have "manuals" with phone sex scenarios where the phone ladies can just follow the book when speaking to the clients and choose the dialogue according to how the client responds.

When she revealed her age to the agent, the latter said that she'd never have believed that. "You have a very youthful voice." When she told the story, everyone was telling her that she could've accepted the offer. She's got a lot of cats. She could just tell any client "You wanna hear me purr and meow?", place the phone next to the cats and meanwhile do the household chores... and the money would have flown in...

This post needs more love. The manuals? The cats? I lol'd.
----
7.0 means the album is good
20.12.2011 - 22:16
vezzy
Stallmanite
Hey, since you guys are experts, when's the optimal age to lose it?
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
20.12.2011 - 22:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by vezzy on 20.12.2011 at 22:16

There isn't one. I lost mine at 15 but honestly it wasn't because I felt the need to do it, it was just a reaction to progressing a relationship.

There are pros and cons to losing it at a young age and losing it when you're older.
----
20.12.2011 - 22:20
Snake? Snaaaake!
Account deleted
Written by vezzy on 20.12.2011 at 22:16

I lost mine at 15. I really wish I waited longer. Don't rush it, be sober ( although being tipsy during your first time may not be too bad) ) and do it with someone you actually have feelings for.

Don't lose it just because you feel you have to, it's not going to change your life.
20.12.2011 - 22:23
vezzy
Stallmanite
I better prepare myself then...
----
20.12.2011 - 22:46
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Milena on 20.12.2011 at 22:09

Now that you quoted me and I remembered her, she does indeed sound younger because she has a deep voice instead of a high and cracking voice of an elderly lady. It might be the smoking. I'm not telling you to smoke in order to sound youthful in the future. It's individual. My godmother is also in her 70ies, has been smoking the strongest cigarettes for her entire life and she already sounds somewhat masculine. Therefore, don't smoke too much... Smoking makes vocal cords longer...

But that's offtopic... let's speak about having sex instead...

I don't actually like telephone/cyber sex. Unless it's with a girl I trust and love. Then yeh... mayb. But dirty talk isn't that important anyway. Why even speak during sex anyway? Besides, the things they say on the sex phone line are fake and exaggerated. It's pricey enough so why not invest it into a visit to a real lady.
20.12.2011 - 22:54
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Ernis on 20.12.2011 at 22:46

Written by Milena on 20.12.2011 at 22:09

Now that you quoted me and I remembered her, she does indeed sound younger because she has a deep voice instead of a high and cracking voice of an elderly lady. It might be the smoking. I'm not telling you to smoke in order to sound youthful in the future. It's individual. My godmother is also in her 70ies, has been smoking the strongest cigarettes for her entire life and she already sounds somewhat masculine. Therefore, don't smoke too much... Smoking makes vocal cords longer...

But that's offtopic... let's speak about having sex instead...

I don't actually like telephone/cyber sex. Unless it's with a girl I trust and love. Then yeh... mayb. But dirty talk isn't that important anyway. Why even speak during sex anyway? Besides, the things they say on the sex phone line are fake and exaggerated. It's pricey enough so why not invest it into a visit to a real lady.

I do not smoke, and never will - cigarettes killed my dad and ruined the health of my mom. And sounding youthful isn't all that important anywayz
Never got the fake phone line thing figured out, but I guess people can fap to anything. Never had phone sex either, but I think a lot of people involved in the thread sent a sexy SMS or two at some point of their lives, so it's not like technology isn't personal enough to get in touch with a person.

Read some shit on Cracked.com about how some recent/planned inventions can (and knowing the human race, will) be used to have sex "in the virtual reality"/with a computer/machine - make a fantasy come to life using technology. I found it a bit disturbing, don't know why... but if we discuss these moral issues-laden topics, some flame wars are to follow, so we can all agree on that being a bit creepy and not follow further.

Dear god, I hope no one will come and say "but I'd love sex with a computer! No girl could ever look like Angelina Jolie and do what I want in bed" just to oppose me.
----
20.12.2011 - 22:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Ernis on 20.12.2011 at 22:46
Why even speak during sex anyway?

Because it's one of my biggest turn-ons.
----
20.12.2011 - 22:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Milena on 20.12.2011 at 22:54
Dear god, I hope no one will come and say "but I'd love sex with a computer! No girl could ever look like Angelina Jolie and do what I want in bed" just to oppose me.

The day humanity stops fucking each other IRL is the day I officially kill myself. Not worth living amongst a race that truly pathetic.
----
20.12.2011 - 23:03
vezzy
Stallmanite
Move to Nigeria then. The women there protest every week using abstinence.

Also, tbh, fucking seems rather overrated. Plenty of people do fine without it for years. A lot of people are too weak to go that long without it. Like men in Nigeria. No more than two days.
----
20.12.2011 - 23:05
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.12.2011 at 22:56

The day humanity stops fucking each other IRL is the day I officially kill myself. Not worth living amongst a race that truly pathetic.

Well that's pretty much the day the human race will cease to exist too

And yeah, words are awesome.
----