Metal Storm logo
Trail Of Tears - New Album Details

Norwegian metallers Trail Of Tears have issued the following update:

"We would like to tell you all that Trail Of Tears' sixth studio album, "Bloodstained Endurance", is now recorded, mixed, mastered and thus completed! The band as well as producer Terje Refsnes have worked our asses off for the past few months and while sitting here listening to the end result we can't help but feel that we have outdone ourselves and managed to create something quite special. That's right, we said it! "Bloodstained Endurance", ladies and gentlemen, will be released through Napalm Records in the near future. Exact date will be revealed shortly. In the meantime, here is the tracklisting for you:

01. The Feverish Alliance
02. Once Kissed By The Serpent (Twice Bitten By Truth)
03. Bloodstained Endurance
04. Triumphant Gleam
05. In The Valley Of Ashes
06. A Storm At Will
07. Take Aim.Reclaim.Prevail
08. The Desperation Corridors
09. Farewell To Sanity
10. Dead End Gaze
11. Faith Comes Knocking

There will also be a limited edition available with an additional song as well as some other stuff. So stay tuned!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Trail Of Tears
Posted: 14.01.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 79 users
14.01.2009 - 22:14
metal2000

Sound cool
14.01.2009 - 22:21
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Yes! Hopefully this time they'll go on a real europe tour. Can't wait to listen to the new tracks.
----
15.01.2009 - 01:13
Symmachus

Ah, brilliant! They have completed it! I love this band, and I can't wait for this album to release. I'll probably make the album's wikipedia article sometime. I'll update the Trail of Tears wikipedia right now.
15.01.2009 - 01:18
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This is one of my most looked-forward to albums of 2009 I'm interested to see if there will be any session keyboards this time around as they were so integral to past releases. But irregardless, it's great to see these guys back to redefine themselves with their best vocal lineup!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
12.03.2009 - 05:58
N.G.J

I just hope the USA ITunes will have this CD as soon as this album releases to the world.
If not then I'm getting the limited edition from the web.
I hope.
09.06.2009 - 01:49
AbdelioR

I'm listening this CD right now and it sounds really good, maybe not so atmospheric like the others.
----
97. Keep your Gore level down for your friends, you're still a social being.
08.07.2009 - 11:09
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Gosh, this album kicks ass! It has immediately becamse my fave Trail of Tears album, along to A New Dimension Of Might. And Cathrine sounds just awesome, i'm so glad she re-joined the band.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.

Hits total: 3646 | This month: 5