Metal Storm logo
Hellsaw - New Album Details

"Cold" the third full-length album from Hellsaw, and the band's first on Napalm Records, is due to be released in Europe during March 2009, whilst the US and Canada releases will follow on in April.

"Cold" contains 13 tracks of the strongest and most intense songs from Hellsaw to date, and includes "Wounds", a track not written before the band started rehearsing for the new album, but was created out of the energy and intensity that developed as the band started to play the new material.

Also included will be a bonus DVD featuring Hellsaw appearances at the Ragnarok and Under The Black Sun Festivals, and at the Le Romandie venue in Lausanne, together with a photo gallery tracing the band's history from the very early days to the present time.

A picture of the cover art can be found here. Album tracklisting as follows:

01. A Suicide Journey
02. The Black Death
03. Der Harzwald
04. 1°F
05. Cold Aeon
06. Psycho Pastor
07. Sulphur Prayer
08. I Saw Hell
09. Eyes Of Ice
10. Moonrites Diabolicum
11. Ache
12. Subterranean Empire
13. Wounds

The release dates for individual countries are as follows:

March 25: Finland, Spain
March 27: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, France, Italy, Sweden
March 30: Rest of Europe
April 7: USA, Canada

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Hellsaw
Posted: 24.01.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 54 users
24.01.2009 - 13:49
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Hellsaw? wtf kinda name is that? thats a sickk cover too, aside from the terrible name.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.01.2009 - 18:07
TheBigRossowski
Written by LeChron James on 24.01.2009 at 13:49

Hellsaw? wtf kinda name is that? thats a sickk cover too, aside from the terrible name.

Actually, I find the cover art a bit lame. Sometimes this photo art shit gets on my nerves. Especially something like Iron Maiden's 'Dance of Death' or whatever it's called.

So....you don't know the band than do you? Guess you can go post in the 'Bands you discovered from Metalstorm' forum.

This sucks! I guess we'll have to change our band name too. No use having Hellhammer, Hellsaw AND... Hellscrewdriver. I just thought it was the most useful of all these tools, lol.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
25.01.2009 - 00:06
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by TheBigRossowski on 24.01.2009 at 18:07

Actually, I find the cover art a bit lame. Sometimes this photo art shit gets on my nerves. Especially something like Iron Maiden's 'Dance of Death' or whatever it's called.

So....you don't know the band than do you? Guess you can go post in the 'Bands you discovered from Metalstorm' forum.

This sucks! I guess we'll have to change our band name too. No use having Hellhammer, Hellsaw AND... Hellscrewdriver. I just thought it was the most useful of all these tools, lol.

oh come on, this cover is far and away better than Dance of Death. Dance of Death is, in my opinion, a top candidate for one of the most terribly composed album covers ever. this cover doesnt have any CGI abortions like Dance of Death either.

bro if you can get away wtih calling your band HellScrewDriver, more power to you. that name would kick major ass.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.01.2009 - 12:12
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I agree with LeChron. The album art is pretty cool but the band name is SHIT. I guessed where they where from just on the name.
----
Coldgrits

Hits total: 3149 | This month: 9