Metal Storm logo
Best cover by Hammerfall

Poll

What do you think is the best cover song made by Hammerfall?

Man on the Silver Mountain (Rainbow)
My Sharona (The Knack)
Ravenlord (Stormwitch)
I Want Out (Helloween)
Angel of Mercy (Chastian)
Other (specify)
Child of the Damned (Warlord)
Rising Force (Yngwie Malmsteen)
Breaking the Law (Judas Priest)

Total votes: 10
21.02.2009 - 14:28
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
As you may know, Hammerfall have made quite a few covers, enough to release a compilation CD made entirely of covers. Plus, there's "My Sharona" on the new album. So, which one do you prefer? Personal favorite is "Ravenlord", ever since I first heard it it pops into my head quite often, and I enjoy listening to it as much as the first time.
The songs listed, are also some that I like more than the other, and I obviously had to make a choice. If a cover you like isn't listed, please name it.
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
21.02.2009 - 15:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No doubt Man On The Silver Mountain, ist good originaly and covered to, also Judas Priest cover is good , but I prefere Rainbow, othgers are good to, but I dont know those well to judge
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.01.2010 - 09:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
It's ironic you missed imo the best 3 covers they ever did: Head Over Heels, Detroit Rock City and Back to Back. the first 2 are pretty much modern heavy versions of classics. Ravenlord is pretty good too though Cans' voice sounds weird on it.

if i had to choose between one of those 3 it's Head over Heels. i even prefer it to the original(same with Detroit Rock City)
25.01.2010 - 14:34
His Eminence
Account deleted
Man on the Silver Mountain is their best cover by far. The rest, in my opinion, ranged from decent to good. Also, I think their cover of I Want Out sucks. xP