‹‹ Back to the Extreme metal forum
Users visited: 30  
Search this topic:  

Galar
Wicked Mung

23.02.2009 at 01:55
If you have not heard Sig:Ar:Tyr before, you must go out and buy both full lengths. Beyond The North Winds(the newest) album is simply amazing, and reminds me of a Falkenbach/Bathory breed. So, what do you all think of Sig:Ar:Tyr? I think he is Canada's finest.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
Galar
Wicked Mung

25.02.2009 at 22:48
Written by Blood Red Moon on 25.02.2009 at 22:46

I believe my girlfriend is really into his stuff, heard her talk of him before I think. But I haven't listen to it, i'll have to borrow it from her or something. (if she has the albums)

You won't regret it man. Their latest is breathtaking and extremely atmospheric. A couple songs on it give me goosebumps everytime I hear them. I think Beyond The North Winds is one of those songs.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
Bad English
nobody

26.02.2009 at 13:35
I know this band I listened it 2 - 3 years ago and it was awsome thet time, now same but IMO its good level underground band what never be known how other bands who play same style
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Sandarameth
Account deleted
  26.02.2009 at 14:24
I've only listned to their latest album Beyond The North Winds...an i liked them..very melodic and they are very extraordinary band..giiii)
ForeverDarkWoods

26.02.2009 at 23:34
I used to like this stuff before. Really atmospheric stuff if I recall correctly. Haven't listened to it in a while though. I really don't know why. Perhaps I should give Beyond The North Winds another spin.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
worm_is_gloaming

01.03.2009 at 21:18
I'm glad to find a topic here devoted to Sig:Ar:Tyr. I'm surprised to what extent this band has escaped attention from prominent metal mags, who purport to be the ones scouring out the great talent out there.

Anybody into Bathory's epic phase, this band is meant for you. Very, very cold and Northern-sounding, not "cold" as in "grim" but cold as in the great vast expanses of ocean-swept Nordic cliffs, very atmospheric, crushing, and evocative.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.