Metal Storm logo
3 Inches of Blood- Best Song

24.02.2009 - 11:14
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Ok, so this is a topic in which you people can say which of this band's songs make you

-want to grab your axes of evil and go through the horned gate to rally the forest king to your side and ride with the goatrider's horde onward to the black spire in order to destroy the orcs

-or just smash heads in the name of metal

my favorite is still Destroy the Orcs, it's such a short, fast and energic track, it's impossibly over the top, the screaming is incredible and there's like 10 riffs cramped in 2 minutes and 23 seconds of pure metal insanity. Deadly Sinners comes close, the melodic riffs in that song are pretty damn good.
24.02.2009 - 18:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like Burning The Sinner , only song what i can listen all day, other is good but for one time in day not re play, but this is one of best
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.02.2009 - 03:54
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Bad English on 24.02.2009 at 18:49

I like Burning The Sinner , only song what i can listen all day, other is good but for one time in day not re play, but this is one of best

Do you mean Deadly Sinners? Because theres no song called Burning The Sinner....unless theres some some single b-side I'm unawares of....

Anyways, my favorite 3 Inches song? From "Battlecry Under A Winter Sun" it definitely has to be 'Balls Of Ice', from "Advance And Vanquish" its probably 'Premonition Of Pain', but my overall favorite song is definitely 'Trial Of Champions' from Fire Up The Blades.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.02.2009 - 06:47
Phobophobia
For me it's The Goatriders Horde. The beginning of that song is so intense, and lyrics like I am eternal, I walk the night. I am the reaper of souls are just about as metal as it gets
25.02.2009 - 09:41
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
My favorite 2IoB song?.... probably Wykydtron. For people that know it, I don't need to explain my reasoning
----
Coldgrits
25.02.2009 - 10:09
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by -DC-002- on 25.02.2009 at 09:41

My favorite #IoB song?.... probably Wykydtron. For people that know it, I don't need to explain my reasoning

HEY! Its a wykydtron! The lyrics are so goofy how can you not love it?
----
- George Carlin
25.02.2009 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Doc G. on 25.02.2009 at 03:54

Written by Bad English on 24.02.2009 at 18:49

Do you mean Deadly Sinners? Because theres no song called Burning The Sinner....unless theres some some single b-side I'm unawares of....

Anyways, my favorite 3 Inches song? From "Battlecry Under A Winter Sun" it definitely has to be 'Balls Of Ice', from "Advance And Vanquish" its probably 'Premonition Of Pain', but my overall favorite song is definitely 'Trial Of Champions' from Fire Up The Blades.

Yes its was Deadly Sinner, I realy dunno why I say Burning The Sinner
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.02.2009 - 13:47
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Doc G. on 25.02.2009 at 10:09

Written by -DC-002- on 25.02.2009 at 09:41

My favorite #IoB song?.... probably Wykydtron. For people that know it, I don't need to explain my reasoning

HEY! Its a wykydtron! The lyrics are so goofy how can you not love it?

wtf is a wykydtron? lol
25.02.2009 - 22:23
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Valentin B on 25.02.2009 at 13:47

wtf is a wykydtron? lol

Read the lyrics, its obviously a big robot thats ruining everything. Or perhaps something along the lines of the terminator....
----
- George Carlin
01.03.2009 - 18:25
Nardy7
My favorite song from each album:

Advance And Vanquish - "Deadly Sinners"
Battlecry Under A Winter Sun - "Balls Of Ice"
Fire Up The Blades - "Assassins Of The Light" or "Forest King"
08.03.2009 - 23:22
Zephoid
Deadly Sinners, Love that song. I could listen to it all day. Its very empowering, kinda makes you feel like jumping onto a giant horse of fire to ride around chopping heads off.
----
~
09.03.2009 - 02:47
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Also, Destroy the Orcs. Older song but still VERY catchy and Forest King.
----
Coldgrits
23.04.2011 - 04:32
wormdrink414
Elite
Execution Tank or Rock in Hell. Oh, and Preacher's Daughter. And Call of the Hammer. And Axes of Evil. And Lord of the Storm.
29.06.2011 - 01:46
Damshak
Deadly Sinners
29.06.2011 - 03:14
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
I'm gonna have to go with Wykydtron. Pipes IMO does his best vocals on that one, and the screams are appropriately placed on that one.
Along with Destroy the Orcs, Goatrider's Horde and Deadly Sinners.
29.06.2011 - 05:50
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
It's definitely Axes of Evil for me. Song has some epic lyrics and is catchy as heck. If I wan't to get in a good mood, I hop in the car, roll the windows down and crank that song.
12.03.2022 - 08:46
Cthulu
Either Axes of Evil or All of them Witches
19.04.2022 - 01:50
Metal Health
What has actually happened to this band? I personally can't look past Deadly Sinners!