Metal Storm logo
Delain - New Video Available Online

Dutch metallers Delain have posted their brand new video for the song "April Rain", online. The song is the title track off the band's new album, scheduled to be released in the BeNeLux on March 20.

The band comments, "We recorded the video in Serbia and used a green screen. It turned out to be a pretty awesome video and we hope you like it."

Source: site.delain.nl
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 17.03.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 16 users
18.03.2009 - 02:01
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Oh a really cool video! Of course having such a good song helps too, but some nice effects on this one. I hope it's easy to pick up this CD soon. Martijn and Charlotte both do a great job in the song, I hope the rest of the disc matches it.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
18.03.2009 - 07:28
Hrothdane
Not bad. Not the best music video I have ever seen, but at least it has something to do with the song. I've seen MUCH worse music videos.

Was anyone else just slightly reminded of the opening to metal gear solid 2? lol
----
Despair is death, and I'm not interested in dying.

Member of the True Crusade against True Crusades
18.03.2009 - 09:56
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Serbia seems to be popular for shooting videos - first Blind Guardian, then Hammerfall, Kamelot, Epica and Edguy, now Delain...I hope that this will remain the case

Video itself is rather nice.
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
20.03.2009 - 17:14
Enissa
I saw it two days ago, its awesome their best video till now

Hits total: 2403 | This month: 7