torment
I want to feel your pain
torment me

torment me
destroy me
despise me
disgust me
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
01.12.2007 - 16:47
Timsen
Account deleted
The Tetris Theme on my Gameboy ;-)
10.12.2007 - 23:16
Olli
Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
11.12.2007 - 00:39
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Vanilla Ice - Umbrella cover

the song s*cks hard, but at least the clip is funny
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.12.2007 - 10:19
nana.MD
Star-Queen
i've got my mind set on you - george harrison
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
27.12.2007 - 01:52
IronAngel
I'm not exactly sure if this can be considered some kind of alternative rock, but it has to be Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl. If that qualifies, that is.

I could also pick something by Akira Yamaoka, but there's nothing specific that comes to mind. I don't think you can call game music tracks "songs" anyway.
27.12.2007 - 14:21
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Be There, by U.N.K.L.E. and Ian Brown. I even put it on Myspace profile.
----
27.12.2007 - 14:31
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Into The West by Annie Lennox (OST Lord Of The Rings) .., a friend of mine dedicated this song to me on Facebook
28.12.2007 - 01:38
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Iz dan u dan by Elemental it's a croatian band, hip hop or what the hell i don't now i just liked this song, it's truth
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
28.12.2007 - 09:45
FOOCK Nam
Anthem Of Soviet Union or Anthem Of Russia, depends on each version, is not only current my fav but also for been long time ago. Everytime I listen to it, I feel boosting up. The song is very decent, grandiose.
28.12.2007 - 11:09
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by FOOCK Nam on 28.12.2007 at 09:45

Anthem Of Soviet Union or Anthem Of Russia, depends on each version, is not only current my fav but also for been long time ago. Everytime I listen to it, I feel boosting up. The song is very decent, grandiose.

You know your music It's one of the best anthems ever IMO
----
28.12.2007 - 11:50
FOOCK Nam
Written by Øyvind on 28.12.2007 at 11:09

Same what I would say. Its best anthem on the world.
28.12.2007 - 14:42
ChasingEuphoria
Account deleted
*braveheart theme song*
28.12.2007 - 15:25
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem

and italian anthem is great, it's my fav,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
29.12.2007 - 11:13
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Written by EddieGunner on 28.12.2007 at 15:25

and italian anthem is great, it's my fav,

Yeah, Italian is great, very uplifting. There are so many nice anthems in the world. Norwegian and Japanese, for instance, they're nice as well.
----
31.12.2007 - 07:43
riffdex
Dying In Your Arms by Trivium right this second... tomorrow could be something totally different though, all depends on my current mood lol.
31.12.2007 - 20:55
Ascalon
Maybe some reggae songs ... there you can find deep thoughts .. with a differetn musical proposal ... because if you exclude rock also it's reall difficult ..a slo one song of an spanish singer Ismael Serrano...
----
"Follow your steps and you'll find, the unknown ways are on your mind" (Angra)
01.01.2008 - 09:09
FOOCK Nam
ABBA - Happy New Year, currently favorite and maybe will be lasting until Lunar New Year.
01.01.2008 - 12:00
Opium
Account deleted
I guess this can be counted, since it's by a real composer, it's from the Final Fantasy VI Piano Collections: Reiko Nomura - The Mystic Forest.

This song has the most beautiful melody I've ever heard, also the most haunting, too. All this, ahceived with just one instrument. Just brilliant.
01.01.2008 - 23:27
Ernis
狼獾
I really like Maire Brennan's "Perfect Time" and "Ce Leis"....really really beautiful songs...and I like her style similar to her younger sis Eithne...Pronunciation of Eithne is Enya....
02.01.2008 - 13:17
Valentin B
Iconoclast
The Shadows-Theme for Young Lovers... the title says it all lol. certainly one of the best "chick magnet songs" in history!
02.01.2008 - 17:21
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yves Larock - Rise Up - it's some sort of techno/commerical w/e crap but I just can't get enough of it I'm addicted
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
04.01.2008 - 04:04
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Electronic Warfare by electro band Apoptygma Berzerk.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.01.2008 - 00:55
Sonic MrSumo
Coldplay's "The Hardest Part"...brilliant track. So melodic and catchy.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
21.01.2008 - 16:31
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Gheorghe Zamfir- Lonely Shepherd.

an awesome song!! it's on the soundtrack for Kill Bill vol. 1. that part when the fanfare/whatever kick in....
21.01.2008 - 16:34
Aythis
Clint Mansel- first snow. Taken from the movie "the fountain"..it's a beautiful track
21.01.2008 - 19:56
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
21.01.2008 - 21:57
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Lucas on 21.01.2008 at 19:56

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones.

this song is really great. glad you like it too. you listened to the whole album, right?

ps, i just saw that i started this thread with a Norah song. haha. she is awsome.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
21.01.2008 - 22:49
Sunioj
The O'jays - For the Love of Money

Funky soul for the fucking win!
22.01.2008 - 14:02
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by [user id=12867] on 01.01.2008 at 12:00

I guess this can be counted, since it's by a real composer, it's from the Final Fantasy VI Piano Collections: Reiko Nomura - The Mystic Forest.

This song has the most beautiful melody I've ever heard, also the most haunting, too. All this, ahceived with just one instrument. Just brilliant.

you should also try the main theme for FF VII too.