Metal Storm logo
Indian Sub-Continental Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Judas, 17.05.2006 - 12:32
Alright boys and girls, I figured we should start up this thread anew in the new and improved forum. Please state your connection to the sub-continent, and anything else you want to say as well, it's just a continuation of the old thread started by Soliloquy.
20.12.2006 - 13:56
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by MeGaDeTh_fReAk on 20.12.2006 at 13:02

heyyz im new here and im indian lolz yea.......i think PDV is an awsome band i jus saw em a few days back her in dubai battling out for DDr , Demonic Ressurection............i havnt heard many indian bands though so hope u guyz could keep reviewing on all the bands

PDV sucks IMO....stage act is awesome but then most Metalcore bands need to have a good stage act to overshadow there crappy sound
are you 13 yrs old??
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
20.12.2006 - 17:04
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
lolz yea i am...... PDV is pretty kool for me but ur opinion i guess
20.12.2006 - 17:15
Soliloquy
metalcore bands are weird. i'm not familiar with this PDV band. but corers attitudes are weird. and people with short hair who bang their heads look more weird than anything else.

anywho, welcome to metal storm Megadeth_freak
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
21.12.2006 - 19:10
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
thx!....newayz any upcoming gigs in mumbai coz im in bombay rite now and i need to do something
21.12.2006 - 19:37
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by MeGaDeTh_fReAk on 21.12.2006 at 19:10

thx!....newayz any upcoming gigs in mumbai coz im in bombay rite now and i need to do something

Umm Livewire Finals @ IIT Powai (29th of December) are gonna be held on the 29th(One of the biggest Rock/Metal Concerts in India) but you might not gain entry as thou are only 13....
College Id is needed for the entry....

P.S - There was a gig today at Razzberry Rhinocerous (Juhu)....
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
21.12.2006 - 19:43
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
ehhh i only came today fuck!...........newayz neva mind
23.12.2006 - 07:21
Judas
The Amputator
Language! You're only 13, remember! Good to see another patron to this thread though!

Have fun in Bombay, shit I want to come back, it's too hot and boring in Brisbane at the moment, and this is usually the time that we come back to India as a family.

Ok I'm pretty hammered still, so I'll go easy on the smileys before I say something stupid.

@IS: How's college man? Which one are you at? I'm starting in February, I've got the parents pressuring me like mad to do Anatomy and Physiology, but all I want to do is French and Spanish! Still got a month or so to decide though, so plenty of time yet.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
24.12.2006 - 16:30
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
sorry mama ..............................hahaha too bad for u..........mumbai's fun,im having fun............except the fact its x-mas and everyones soo hectic over here...pissing off! ...ahhh
24.12.2006 - 17:40
Soliloquy
@ Judas: you are living your life for yourself, and not your parents. but whatever you do decide, enjoy. and i mean ENJOY. i'm so not having fun in university. its just boring strech of boring-ness that seems to have no end.

universities suck. so wish we could have gotten well paying jobs as soon as highschools were done with.
----

-Zakk Wylde
25.12.2006 - 09:34
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Judas on 23.12.2006 at 07:21

Language! You're only 13, remember! Good to see another patron to this thread though!

Have fun in Bombay, shit I want to come back, it's too hot and boring in Brisbane at the moment, and this is usually the time that we come back to India as a family.

Ok I'm pretty hammered still, so I'll go easy on the smileys before I say something stupid.

@IS: How's college man? Which one are you at? I'm starting in February, I've got the parents pressuring me like mad to do Anatomy and Physiology, but all I want to do is French and Spanish! Still got a month or so to decide though, so plenty of time yet.

Anatomy and Physiology I never liked anything related to science....
Me at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce et Economics....has the reputation of being the the best in Bombay and 5th Best in the country though i never understood how?
----
25.12.2006 - 12:15
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Valar on 25.12.2006 at 09:34

Written by Judas on 23.12.2006 at 07:21

Anatomy and Physiology I never liked anything related to science....
Me at Narsee Monjee College of Commerce et Economics....has the reputation of being the the best in Bombay and 5th Best in the country though i never understood how?

Yeah it's OK for you though, you're not going to do MBBS after your first degree! I can see where their arguments are coming from though, I'll be doing accelerated Medicine, meaning the whole degree in 4 years rather than 6, but I'd rather work doubly hard in 2 years and have fun until then doing languages.
----
01.01.2007 - 15:15
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
wht did you'll guyz do for New Years??.......i went to Manori however its spelled.............newayz HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
02.01.2007 - 08:43
Judas
The Amputator
Happy New Year to everyone too. Hope 2007 is a great year for all!
----
10.01.2007 - 20:32
Soliloquy
for new years? i worked. yey! well, i worked till 11 in the night, and then couldnt really do much coz i had to open the next day at 8:30.

but meh, doesnt matter. ive had worse new years in the past
----

-Zakk Wylde
25.01.2007 - 22:01
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
sounds fun
27.01.2007 - 13:28
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Enslaved @ New Delhi on 23rd and 25th Feb.

AND

Iron Maiden @ Banglore on 17th March.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , its like a dream come ture !!

:drunk::beer::cool::dpopcorn::dcool:
27.01.2007 - 15:36
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Hembrom on 27.01.2007 at 13:28

AND

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , its like a dream come ture !!

This sucks ass Fuckin Hell, they can visit Delhi but not Bombay what the hell Fuck Delhi...
As for Iron Maiden will be in Banglore to watch them live

P.S - I hope Ensalved shedule in Bombay gig.
----
27.01.2007 - 19:41
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
woow thts kool i always wanted to go to Delhi and Banglore ...................ehh anyways Iron Maidens coming here too DDr is gna be awsome
28.01.2007 - 06:46
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Written by Valar on 27.01.2007 at 15:36

AND

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk , its like a dream come ture !

This sucks ass Fuckin Hell, they can visit Delhi but not Bombay what the hell Fuck Delhi...

Stop crying you small ass
They are coming atleast ..... they are playing twice in delhi 23rd and 25th Feb , and i think its of no use !! The schedule should be like 23th gig @ Mumbai or Banglore and 25th in Delhi. Anyways this gonna be awechum , 2008 GIR = my best GIR EVER
28.01.2007 - 16:08
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Hembrom on 28.01.2007 at 06:46

AND

They are coming atleast ..... they are playing twice in delhi 23rd and 25th Feb , and i think its of no use !! The schedule should be like 23th gig @ Mumbai or Banglore and 25th in Delhi. Anyways this gonna be awechum , 2008 GIR = my best GIR EVER

Lots of noobs attend GIR so it will be fun watchin there reaction when Enslaved performs
Neways hoping for a huge crowd for them so that more such bands will play in India.

P.S- I have told my pals @ Delhi to attend the gig on the 23rd which is at some college, have told them Enslaved are kinda like GnR .
----
29.01.2007 - 06:06
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Valar on 28.01.2007 at 16:08

Written by Hembrom on 28.01.2007 at 06:46

AND

Lots of noobs attend GIR so it will be fun watchin there reaction when Enslaved performs
Neways hoping for a huge crowd for them so that more such bands will play in India.

P.S- I have told my pals @ Delhi to attend the gig on the 23rd which is at some college, have told them Enslaved are kinda like GnR .

About time that quality bands started playing in India! Iron Maiden are a band that I was expecting to go soon, after the awesome reception that their latest album got there, but Enslaved? That's amazing!
----
29.01.2007 - 10:54
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Written by Judas on 29.01.2007 at 06:06

About time that quality bands started playing in India! Iron Maiden are a band that I was expecting to go soon, after the awesome reception that their latest album got there, but Enslaved? That's amazing!

Yeah , exactly my sentiments. India is such a place , where not many people listen to rock n roll .... even the rock scene is not that good ( its getting better and better nowdays nodoubt ). So if metallica or megadeth plays , that is understandable , but starting with Enslaved ..... wow . But its good , or say its fking brilliant that we gonna see our GODS LIVE

IndianSteel @ ROTFL , enslaved sounds like GNR , i am damn sure Enslaved gonna PWN their ass brootally
31.01.2007 - 06:38
Soliloquy
its odd. i'm talking to a few of these up and comming bands from austeria, america, and just in europe in general. and a lot of them are saying that they are thinking/planning/hoping to tour across asia, and hitting almost all the countries as they pass by.

i think thats odd coz bands from other countries hardly ever tour in india and pakistan...or maybe ive lived out of that area for a good 19 years, and therefore lack some knowledge
----

-Zakk Wylde
31.01.2007 - 18:30
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Soliloquy on 31.01.2007 at 06:38

i think thats odd coz bands from other countries hardly ever tour in india and pakistan...or maybe ive lived out of that area for a good 19 years, and therefore lack some knowledge

Yeah you indeed lack a bit of knowledege
Deep Purple, Freak Kitchen, Uriah Heep, Jethro Tull, Roger Waters, Rolling Stones are few of the bands to have visited India. I dont know anything about Pakistan.
----
01.02.2007 - 10:12
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Valar on 31.01.2007 at 18:30

Deep Purple, Freak Kitchen, Uriah Heep, Jethro Tull, Roger Waters, Rolling Stones are few of the bands to have visited India. I dont know anything about Pakistan.

Deep Purple even have a DVD out, 'Live in Bombay '95' or something. I think Ozzy Osbourne has toured too at some stage, years ago.
----
01.02.2007 - 18:43
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by Judas on 01.02.2007 at 10:12

Written by Valar on 31.01.2007 at 18:30

Deep Purple even have a DVD out, 'Live in Bombay '95' or something. I think Ozzy Osbourne has toured too at some stage, years ago.

Yep its "Bombay Calling"
Ozzy has never toured India.
----
02.02.2007 - 18:19
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
have you'll guyz heard of the band Junkyard Groove?....wht do you'll think of them....as in if uve heard them
04.02.2007 - 11:59
Valar
IndianSteel
Written by MeGaDeTh_fReAk on 02.02.2007 at 18:19

have you'll guyz heard of the band Junkyard Groove?....wht do you'll think of them....as in if uve heard them

yeah they are decent, they won NLS Strawberry Fields in 2005 i think.
----
16.02.2007 - 07:11
Valar
IndianSteel
Roger Waters - Mumbai 18th Feburary 2007 MMRDA Grounds Bandra
Enslaved - Feb 23 2007 8:00P Turqouise Cottage New Dehli
Enslaved - Feb 25 2007 8:00P Great Indian Rock 11 - Hamsadhwani Open Air Theater New Dehli
Iron Maiden - 17th March 2007 Palace Grounds Banglore
Sepultura - 1st April 2007 Bombay
Sepultura - 2nd April 2007 Banglore

India Is THE DESTINATION!!
----
16.02.2007 - 07:14
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
^ haha

This is brilliant , first time in India ..... lol !!

Just wait n Watch now