Metal Storm logo
Twilight Ophera

25.08.2009 - 02:50
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
Hey everyone,

I did a search and did not find a single topic about this band. If I did please let me know.

Anyhow this is the Twilight Ophera thread. If you don't know them they are a melodic black metal band from Finland and they're pretty sweet. I only have 2 albums (The End of Halcyon Age, and Midnight Horror). I really like them both but I find that Midnight Horror is better. I'm not really sure why, I just prefer that album. Here is their my space: http://www.myspace.com/ophera and here is their official website http://www.twilight-ophera.com/
25.08.2009 - 06:29
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Shit I thought no one knew about this band, their sound is really cool, "Midnight Horror" is great, but I think they took a rest cuz their website and myspace are not updated, but indeed, this is an almost unknown band that maybe deserves some attention.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
25.08.2009 - 13:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Awesome finish band, ban who cames from town where my good finish ms friend live donce yeha Kiekko (lol not town name)rules
I like this band, lyrics even it looks like CoF 1% ripp op but when you lsiten it its ain no bad at all, so even I havnt follow band since late 2007 have no clue if band has anything ne wout after it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.08.2009 - 02:16
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
As far as I know they haven't released a new album since Descension in 2006. It looks like the last time they updated their My Space was back in October of 2008 so, yeah I'm not expecting anything new any time soon.
22.09.2009 - 02:13
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
I just Shadows Embrace The Dark in the mail, and I love it! It's so much better than The End of Halcyon Age. I like it about as much as Midnight Horror.
06.10.2009 - 05:19
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Dunno, IMO, "Descension" is the best album they have, It's totally awesome, the opening song is one of my all-time favorites. Amazing
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
06.10.2009 - 06:28
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
Yeah, and it seems like a lot of people agree with you. I've heard "Charagma" and it's pretty sweet. I ordered the album a few days ago off of the internet, so we shall see how the rest of it is.

EDIT: I got the album in the mail this weekend, and it's freaking amazing! I can definitely see why this would be everyone's favorite album (it's mine as well).
01.12.2009 - 09:36
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yup, the album is a very experimental one, at least IMO, they have some good elements and it seems that if they keep on this path they could make a real masterpiece on the next album.
----
17.02.2010 - 08:23
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
New song online guys, if someone actually cares.
----
17.02.2010 - 09:20
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
Thanks for the update Daggon

It's good to know that these guys haven't disappeared from the earth. Well the new song is pretty damn good. I'm already pumped to hear a new album from them.
17.10.2011 - 07:34
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I wonder if this guys will ever release their new album...
----