Metal Storm logo
Accept - Busy Recording New Album

Accept bassist Peter Baltes (ex-Dokken) has issued the following studio update regarding the new Accept studio album on his MySpace blog:

"Just an update to everyone. Accept just started recording a new studio album in England. We are very exited and love our new singer Mark Tornillo. Andy Sneap, who just finished with Megadeth, is producing the album. If you want to know more please go to the Peter Baltes Fan Page on Facebook. I will be talking there often. Gotta go back recording. You all have a great rockin' week."

The as-yet-untitled CD is being recorded at Andy Sneap's Backstage studio in Derbyshire, England. An early 2010 release is expected via an as-yet-undetermined record label.

Commented Sneap in September: "We just had a week of pre-production in Nashville at castle Von Hoffmann [guitarist Wolf Hoffmann's home], working on vocal ideas and arrangements for seven new Accept songs. Mark Tornillo is seriously on the money; actually, he reminds me a touch of David Wayne from Metal Church crossbred with Bon Scott (AC/DC) ? not a pretty mental image, I know, but it's fitting the music great. He's got his own thing going as well, of course, but comparisons are always the easiest way to describe something without hearing it."

He added, "The music is now tending to lean towards the classic heavier albums too, so I'd class this last week as more of a front-row seat watching some great songs come together rather than work."

Source: acceptworldwide.com
Band profile: Accept
Posted: 31.10.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 68 users
31.10.2009 - 20:17
Derwood
I think the photo needs updating. It still has Udo in it
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
31.10.2009 - 21:28
thesabbathfan
Awesome!!!
----
01.11.2009 - 00:19
Symmachus
Within the past few days, I have learned that Ratt and Accept are still together.
01.11.2009 - 11:34
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01.11.2009 - 16:38
Lord_Regnier
This band is dead since a long time. Leave it in peace.

If they come back, it will be only for money and the music will suck.
Those old 80s bands who have been inactive for years and years only succeed at spoiling their legacy when they try to come back.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
05.11.2009 - 17:40
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Accept without Udo? Again? They tried once before, late 80s to make music without Udo, it didn't work out, what makes them think it will work out the second time?

Hits total: 2799 | This month: 4