Metal Storm logo
Blaze Bayley - New Album Title And Cover Art Revealed

UK metallers Blaze Bayley have issued the short following update on their official website:

"Promise And Terror [cover art] will be available to pre-order from December 1st, 2009. Every pre-order will be signed by the whole band."

Source: blazebayley.net
Band profile: Blaze Bayley
Posted: 04.11.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 91 users
04.11.2009 - 03:13
Symmachus

Hey, I think the album artwork is awesome.
04.11.2009 - 05:41
Icedburden

Great album artwork. If the music is even close to being as TMWWND then we're in for a treat.
----
Born Out Of Hate, Descending Upon The Earth
04.11.2009 - 07:26
Dark Seraphim

Last album was great. Looking forward to this.
04.11.2009 - 11:49
Minkaro

I thought the band was called Blaze, and Blaze Bayley was the name of the singer?

Unless he's gone Gollum on us?
04.11.2009 - 18:49
Silent Jay

Blaze no longer exists. There was a name change a couple of years back after the then line-up of the band completely split from Bayley after lots of management troubles. The current band now tour and release albums under the name 'Blaze Bayley', whilst still playing Blaze songs (and ofcourse a few Maiden and Wolfsbane covers) at shows.
04.11.2009 - 20:18
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Written by Dark Seraphim on 04.11.2009 at 07:26

Last album was great. Looking forward to this.

Yea probably the best heavy metal release last year, hopefully they'll keep doing some interesting stuff!
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
05.11.2009 - 04:44
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
That shit looks baller. gonna watch for this for sure.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3843 | This month: 4