Metal Storm logo
Your best pratical joke

Original post

Posted by Haddonfield, 14.11.2009 - 00:45
Let's see what everyone's best practical joke they have pulled off is.

Here's mine. Back in high school, on Fridays my mam used to give me 10 francs to buy some sweets from the pick and mix at the local backery. The paper bag was always pretty packed. I used to wait til French lesson and I used to eat them in class with my best friend. Because we weren't allowed to eat in class, I used to sit the bag on my crotch. Well, one day, just as the bag was almost empty, I made a whole in the bottom and stuck my dick in it. My friend went for a sweet but got a handful of cock instead. Needless to say, I was crying through laughter, the teacher was trying to find out what was wrong because of me laughing so much and my mate's bright red face, it was awesome, one of the funniest moments of my life.
02.12.2009 - 00:30
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Lucas on 02.12.2009 at 00:27

I don't know what browser you use, but usually when that happens I click the "back" button and the text is still there. Did you try that?

Yeah I did, but it was gone!
As soon as I noticed I clicked wrong I tried to copy my text fast as hell. But I didn't have the time, now later I realise that it might have been better/faster to just stop the page.
----
03.12.2009 - 02:43
MetallicA
There are cameras but they are for security lol

Written by Valentin B on 01.12.2009 at 10:39

Written by MetallicA on 30.11.2009 at 00:12

We get alot of people who like to grope too. One of my co-workers was standing still holding a fake machine gun. Some teenage guy thought he was fake and started poking my friend. He then grabbed my friend's crotch and said "holy shit, they even put realistic balls on them!" At this point, my friend said to the teen, "you know that's not very polite" and the teen took off screaming

i hate you, you have so much fun at that haunted house

why don't you put some surveillance cameras to capture the moments of magic?
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
04.12.2009 - 15:25
SerratedSyringe
Written by MetallicA on 30.11.2009 at 00:12

I was gunning the chainsaw and it was a very busy night.

I went to a haunted house last Halloween. It was pretty bad to say the least. I knew there was a guy at the end with a chainsaw because you could hear the chainsaw throughout the building. I figured they must take the chain/teeth off for obvious legal reasons, so I wasn't scared. The chainsaw guy was outside the building directly after the exit. I exited, and Mr. chainsaw jumps out from behind a corner, expecting me to run away. I just stood there staring at him, and he stared back revving the saw. I knew as soon a I turned and walked away he would chase me, so I took off sprinting and then stopped short. He ran into me and almost fell over, at which point I started chasing him. Everyone that came out of the house got to see the big scary chainsaw guy getting chased around by some scrawny teenager (me). It was good for some laughs.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
05.12.2009 - 04:34
MetallicA
Hahaha that's hilarious! I haven't had anyone try to chase me yet. Yeah the one I work at is freaking huge so you can't hear it until you get to the exit.

And yes I get plenty of people who will stop and stare at me and then I will have to yell over the saw for them to keep moving (we get tons of business... Like several thousand will come through on real busy nights) or they will hold up the line.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
05.12.2009 - 19:36
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
One time when I was out camping with my friends, one of my friends decided that he wasn't going to just lay a sleeping bag out on the ground and sleep under the stars. He just *had* to sleep in a tent. Well, as soon as he left (to do what, I don't remember), I figured I'd be a bit ridiculous and play a prank on him. When he came back, he noticed that his tent was gone. He was all like, "Where the hell is mah tent?". Then he looked above him to find that we put his tent high up in a FUCKING TREE. >:[
05.12.2009 - 19:53
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 05.12.2009 at 19:36

Then he looked above him to find that we put his tent high up in a FUCKING TREE. >:[

That was fucking raw >:[ ... So did he sleep in the tent anyway?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
05.12.2009 - 20:12
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by X-Ray Rod on 05.12.2009 at 19:53

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 05.12.2009 at 19:36

Then he looked above him to find that we put his tent high up in a FUCKING TREE. >:[

That was fucking raw >:[ ... So did he sleep in the tent anyway?

Naw... If he did... That would probably be more raw than anything I've ever done. Which means, I would of had to kill him reclaim by Rawest Mother Fucker Ever status.