Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

15.05.2014 - 10:34
Leni
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
29.05.2014 - 00:12
mz
Things that piss me off these days:
1- continuous nagging from people because of the small problems. I really hate it when people think that I'm ready to hear how their life sucks and how hard is for them to do ordinary jobs.
2- Some people need to cocncentrate more on doing their jobs, rather than planning for it. They describe their plan for me, elaorating that if it does not work they are going to be fucked and yet, they change it on a daily basis. Guch, just decide something and fucking do it instead of saying how you are going to do it (which you actually never do)
3- Eating food with friends, while they don't shut their mount when chewing and produce "mlech mlech nolch lechl" noise is really horrifying. I'm afraid one day I'll lose my control and punch them in face.
4- The last, but not the least, my own handwriting is really killing me. I hardly can read my own notes It's a total pain in my ass.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
29.05.2014 - 00:32
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by mz on 29.05.2014 at 00:12

3- Eating food with friends, while they don't shut their mount when chewing and produce "mlech mlech nolch lechl" noise is really horrifying. I'm afraid one day I'll lose my control and punch them in face.

Gosh, yeah! That's annoying!
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
29.05.2014 - 19:59
Mattybu
Somewhat relating to mz's thing, I FUCKING CANT STAND IT when I am downstairs watching TV (alone) and one of my brothers (very seldom does my younger brother do it though) comes downstairs with a bag of chips or something and doesn't close there mouth and makes fucking obnoxiously loud ridiculous crunching sounds to the point where if I wanted to hear the TV properly anymore I would have to turn the volume up like 15 notches. If I'm watching sports or something it's not as bad because the commentary doesn't really matter to follow the game but it still annoys me to no end. I often avoid eating stuff altogether when other people are watching a movie or something and I sit down to watch to, and if I do eat anything I eat it slowly and close my mouth and don't make a fuckload of noise and make myself a nuisance.

First world problems, but damn, gets me raging.
29.05.2014 - 23:27
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Mattybu on 29.05.2014 at 19:59

Somewhat relating to mz's thing, I FUCKING CANT STAND IT when I am downstairs watching TV (alone) and one of my brothers (very seldom does my younger brother do it though) comes downstairs with a bag of chips or something and doesn't close there mouth and makes fucking obnoxiously loud ridiculous crunching sounds to the point where if I wanted to hear the TV properly anymore I would have to turn the volume up like 15 notches. If I'm watching sports or something it's not as bad because the commentary doesn't really matter to follow the game but it still annoys me to no end. I often avoid eating stuff altogether when other people are watching a movie or something and I sit down to watch to, and if I do eat anything I eat it slowly and close my mouth and don't make a fuckload of noise and make myself a nuisance.

First world problems, but damn, gets me raging.

i bet in one cold beer that he is doing it on purpose since you are so easily pissed of bu little things
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
30.05.2014 - 02:04
Mattybu
Quote:
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.05.2014 at 23:27

i bet in one cold beer that he is doing it on purpose since you are so easily pissed of bu little things

Nah, I don't think it's on purpose. Contrary to the standard hierarchy of the older brothers picking on the younger ones both of mine know not to fuck with me like that.
30.05.2014 - 05:12
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
I get pissed when a buddy of mine always complains about how many bills he has to pay. Keep in mind he's 19 and has a fiance. He has an apartment, a 27,000 dollar car, insurance, cell phone bill, tv bill, internet, a dog, etc. I keep reminding him how much of a dumbass he is for having all that shit but he doesn't seem to get it.
Also him and his fiance always criticize me and say its wrong that I smoke weed. Even though they drink and get shitfaced all the time while being underage.
For having such a "mature" life, he's really fucking immature.

Other than that stuff that pisses me off would be liberals, hypocrites, condescending and patronizing people, reverse racism. Just to name a few things.
30.05.2014 - 06:11
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.05.2014 at 05:12

I get pissed when a buddy of mine always complains about how many bills he has to pay. Keep in mind he's 19 and has a fiance. He has an apartment, a 27,000 dollar car, insurance, cell phone bill, tv bill, internet, a dog, etc. I keep reminding him how much of a dumbass he is for having all that shit but he doesn't seem to get it.
Also him and his fiance always criticize me and say its wrong that I smoke weed. Even though they drink and get shitfaced all the time while being underage.

oh fuck them man, they're way to young to be living like that. Go hang with some other people, they will regret trying to grow up too fast when they are thirty and tied down.
30.05.2014 - 06:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 30.05.2014 at 06:11
oh fuck them man, they're way to young to be living like that. Go hang with some other people, they will regret trying to grow up too fast when they are thirty and tied down.

Agreed, that's a recipe for disaster. Don't spend your youth living like a 40-year-old - way too many problems down the road. Some only a block or two down the street even.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.05.2014 - 13:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.05.2014 at 05:12

Other than that stuff that pisses me off would be liberals, hypocrites, condescending and patronizing people, reverse racism. Just to name a few things.

I agree, I have 29 I have no this shit I have bills to pay but , I have old mobile pfone, no car, I put 100 krones in my saldo, I have left 92 ... and last time I did call was like 2 months ago .... ppl needs me, write facebook or call...i use paper plates, glasses often, save money to washing plates, I dont have lights on when whole nation has, saving electricity .. well I have no adult problems, no kids what is biggest problem finacially, no wife what is second biggest money spending , no morgage, no bills, shity place to lice, only modern think is i net and tv and I love iot dont care much about others and social standarts, if you live like other you b old prety soon..well i live my life for my self and fuck the standarts
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.05.2014 - 01:44
no one
Account deleted
Yeah....don't take life advise from that guy
31.05.2014 - 02:37
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 01:44

Yeah....don't take life advise from that guy

Believe me. He's the last person I'd take advise from.
31.05.2014 - 19:32
Ilham
Giant robot
Steeping in a pool of water in the bathroom when you have socks on.
Having an itch I can't scratch in public.
Making eye-contact with someone who doesn't mind scratching in public.
Cleaning my glasses 2875461347 times a day.
Going through a doorway and getting your clothes stuck in the door handles and ripping them off.

I had tons of pet peeves. Most of which I could write entire stand-up shows about. But I have done a lot of work on myself to stop getting angry because of little stuff like that all time.
31.05.2014 - 19:33
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 19:32

Going through a doorway and getting your clothes stuck in the door handles and ripping them off.

This. I've so many holes in hoodies for this very reason.
31.05.2014 - 19:41
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
My own pet peeves:

My housemate: A very loud Swedish girl with a thick America accent she obviously picked up from international school. She's constantly on the phone or on Skype and talking eternally. She gets all whiny if I pass her in the house and don't want to have a conversation with her. She's also a food and cupboard product thief, but doesn't buy anything of her own. I have to steal her shampoo to make up for it. Whenever she buys milk it's always skimmed milk. I'm sorry but skimmed milk is not fucking milk. It's water dyed white.

Err... that's probably about it. I'm pretty chill.
31.05.2014 - 19:45
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 19:33

This. I've so many holes in hoodies for this very reason.

I was working in a graphic design company that shares their open space with two other companies, and I had the bad idea of wearing a dress with bat sleeves. It got stuck in the door handle, and it ripped the entire side off. It was 11 AM. Everyone came at my desk for one reason or another that day, mysteriously.
31.05.2014 - 19:47
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 19:45

I was working in a graphic design company that shares their open space with two other companies, and I had the bad idea of wearing a dress with bat sleeves. It got stuck in the door handle, and it ripped the entire side off. It was 11 AM. Everyone came at my desk for one reason or another that day, mysteriously.

Door handles are obsolete technology. We need Star Trek sliding doors in every building asap.
31.05.2014 - 19:48
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 19:47

Door handles are obsolete technology. We need Star Trek sliding doors in every building asap.

With that psssshhhhhh sound. If they make them silent, I'll throw a tantrum.
31.05.2014 - 19:50
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 19:41

Whenever she buys milk it's always skimmed milk. I'm sorry but skimmed milk is not fucking milk. It's water dyed white.
Err... that's probably about it. I'm pretty chill.

Skimmed milk is water lying about being milk.
31.05.2014 - 19:50
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 19:50

Skimmed milk is water lying about being milk.

I guess you could even call it... a white lie.

*puts on sunglasses"
31.05.2014 - 19:52
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 19:50

I guess you could even call it... a white lie.

*puts on sunglasses"

OOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You win the internets today.
31.05.2014 - 20:20
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 19:32

Steeping in a pool of water in the bathroom when you have socks on.
Cleaning my glasses 2875461347 times a day.

Those two suck big time... Another one I hate is when I forget to bring a towel to the bathroom. Now that we're talking about glasses and bathrooms: Sometimes I forget I have them on and only notice when everything turns white when I'm washing my hair. D:

Written by Guest on 31.05.2014 at 19:41
My housemate: A very loud Swedish girl with a thick America accent she obviously picked up from international school. She's constantly on the phone or on Skype and talking eternally. She gets all whiny if I pass her in the house and don't want to have a conversation with her. She's also a food and cupboard product thief, but doesn't buy anything of her own. I have to steal her shampoo to make up for it. Whenever she buys milk it's always skimmed milk. I'm sorry but skimmed milk is not fucking milk. It's water dyed white.

Woah, this a bit surprising. Most of my swedish pals (well, those with university-age) are pretty decent people and just take their own shit. Also, weird to see a swedish person being so upfront and always wanting to chat... I don't like that kind of people too much xD.
But the skimmed milk IS a regular thing around here though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.05.2014 - 20:25
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by X-Ray Rod on 31.05.2014 at 20:20

Those two suck big time... Another one I hate is when I forget to bring a towel to the bathroom. Now that we're talking about glasses and bathrooms: Sometimes I forget I have them on and only notice when everything turns white when I'm washing my hair. D:

Woah, this a bit surprising. Most of my swedish pals (well, those with university-age) are pretty decent people and just take their own shit. Also, weird to see a swedish person being so upfront and always wanting to chat... I don't like that kind of people too much xD.

Yeah glasses. So many downsides to them. But I've had them for so long that I don't want to get rid of them. They even shaped the shape of my nose.

No annoyingly chatty and selfish Swedish girls? It really must be heaven up there.
31.05.2014 - 20:31
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 31.05.2014 at 20:20

She's a good person, it's just that I'm not always and she irritates the shit out of me =P She's just social to the absolute max whereas I need a significant amount of me-time with no other human interaction, which includes hearing "OH my God!" and "Totally!" every 10 seconds from the bedroom next to mine.
31.05.2014 - 20:31
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:25

Yeah glasses. So many downsides to them. But I've had them for so long that I don't want to get rid of them. They even shaped the shape of my nose.
No annoyingly chatty and selfish Swedish girls? It really must be heaven up there.

I don't think they shaped my nose just yet but I constantly have that line in my nose from the part where the lenses meet. I don't get contacts because I like my glasses anyways also... I can't deal with the idea of putting something on my eyeball.

About the girls, well we have girls like that too but I guess my crew is of the more chilled kind and the ones who are annoyingly chatty in my group are the ones who I try to stay away from.
----
Rod, let me love you.
31.05.2014 - 20:37
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by X-Ray Rod on 31.05.2014 at 20:31

I don't think they shaped my nose just yet but I constantly have that line in my nose from the part where the lenses meet. I don't get contacts because I like my glasses anyways also... I can't deal with the idea of putting something on my eyeball.

By the way, I wanted to say "formed the shape of". That repetition made my eyes bleed. But yes, I have a very very thing nose where the glasses have always put pressure on. Might be visible in one of my pics I think. I've been wearing them for 17 years, so... Yeah I get all... freaky when it comes to touching my eyes with anything. You should see me at the ophthalmologist.
31.05.2014 - 20:44
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 20:37
By the way, I wanted to say "formed the shape of". That repetition made my eyes bleed. But yes, I have a very very thing nose where the glasses have always put pressure on. Might be visible in one of my pics I think. I've been wearing them for 17 years, so... Yeah I get all... freaky when it comes to touching my eyes with anything. You should see me at the ophthalmologist.

I got mine when I was like 15. Nose is a bit on the robust side though. Damn, I keep forgetting to get my eyesight checked. Some say you should get checked every 3 years after getting glasses. More like 6 years for me hahahaha. Thankfully my vision isn't too fucked and I haven't noticed any changes yet. My glasses are pretty old though and one of those plastic thingys for the nose (do they even have a name? D:) broke off a few days ago.... But I'm low on money now. Yey.

Back to things I hate: I hate my short-term memory. Somehow I have this ability to remember some trivial bullshit or conversations from many years ago.... But I have to check several times if I locked my door or bike... Must check my alarm several times before I can sleep at ease. That sucks.
----
Rod, let me love you.
31.05.2014 - 20:56
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I suppose if you wear glasses at a young age it could affect its shape as you grow. Mine just leave an almighty dent which is a bit painful sometimes.

Haha, "robust" nose. I'm going to use that in the future. We should definitely have a nose-off sometime. I reckon I could take you.
31.05.2014 - 21:01
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by X-Ray Rod on 31.05.2014 at 20:44

I got mine when I was like 15. Nose is a bit on the robust side though. Damn, I keep forgetting to get my eyesight checked. Some say you should get checked every 3 years after getting glasses. More like 6 years for me hahahaha. Thankfully my vision isn't too fucked and I haven't noticed any changes yet. My glasses are pretty old though and one of those plastic thingys for the nose (do they even have a name? D:) broke off a few days ago.... But I'm low on money now. Yey.

Back to things I hate: I hate my short-term memory. Somehow I have this ability to remember some trivial bullshit or conversations from many years ago.... But I have to check several times if I locked my door or bike... Must check my alarm several times before I can sleep at ease. That sucks.

Actually it's every 2 years. I had to be very careful with my eyesight, it used to drop very fast. Get checked, you'd be surprised how it's easy to adapt to a bad eyesight.
Yeah those things break off easy, I stopped buying frames with those things. They hurt too much.

Short term memory : humans are naturally bad at it. It's totally normal. I once swallowed 7 doses of a medication that needed to be taken only three times. Short term memory is heavily influenced by sleep, anxiety etc. It's when you start forgetting the important stuff that you should worry.
31.05.2014 - 21:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ilham on 31.05.2014 at 21:01
Short term memory : humans are naturally bad at it. It's totally normal. I once swallowed 7 doses of a medication that needed to be taken only three times. Short term memory is heavily influenced by sleep, anxiety etc. It's when you start forgetting the important stuff that you should worry.

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks.
Regarding the glasses: Yeah, I should get my vision checked asap... Which in my case means as soon as my University year starts in September and I can get some more money. Apparently you don't notice how much worse your eyesight got until you finally get a new pair and suddenly BOOM! HD all up in your face.
----
Rod, let me love you.