Metal Storm logo
Youngest Mother At Age 11

23.11.2009 - 23:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
According to this video and some news channels show it to one Bulgarin girl at age 11 becaim mother
It hepen in Bulgria when guy who's 19 dated whit 11 years old girl, who sad she 15
Accoding to laws guycan be sentenced because legal sexual age is 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPov8XSTos&feature=player_embedded

Well my pesonal thoughts is I better say inside, but well seems gypsys never will live in our world anyway
Realy I cant say much now and I dont wanna do it

EDDIT:
article about it
http://www.popcrunch.com/meet-11-year-old-kordeza-zhelyazkova-the-worlds-youngest-mother/
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.11.2009 - 02:46
tulkas
el parcero
This is so wrong, but it's the girl's fault for not telling her boyfriend her real age. That's why I don't think it's fair for him to go to jail, besides, he should be there raising the kid as well. At least this wasn't a case of forced marriage and rape that ended in pregnancy which has been the case in other countries. not too long ago I read about something similar happening, but I don't recall which country it was. The parent's of a girl gave her some guy to marry her, and even though he promised he wouldn't touch her until she reached a certain age, he raped her and also got her pregnant. Sad to know stuff like this happens.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
24.11.2009 - 10:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by tulkas on 24.11.2009 at 02:46

This is so wrong, but it's the girl's fault for not telling her boyfriend her real age. That's why I don't think it's fair for him to go to jail, besides, he should be there raising the kid as well. At least this wasn't a case of forced marriage and rape that ended in pregnancy which has been the case in other countries. not too long ago I read about something similar happening, but I don't recall which country it was. The parent's of a girl gave her some guy to marry her, and even though he promised he wouldn't touch her until she reached a certain age, he raped her and also got her pregnant. Sad to know stuff like this happens.

It was gypsy girl so her family is blame to, because they simply ha sno rules, like home and any documents, buit girl at age 11 what she can understand about life, those frases what she sad simply are what her parents make her to say, she dont understamd menaing of those and actualy her life is alredy ''wasted'' its like thet 13 years old boy who becaim a father
----

apos;'
[image]
24.11.2009 - 11:20
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
This is disgusting news i'm sure that 19year old pervert can recognise a 11 year old from a 15 year old, i mean when she becomes 31 her son will be 20 years old thats kind of wierd
24.11.2009 - 12:58
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Just yesterday i have seen this pic...the tag says "five years old mother"...i dont know any reference to this, so i dont know if it is true or what, but the girl looks certainly much younger than this bulgarian one...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.11.2009 - 13:37
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
The youngest mother that I heard about is... at the Age of 9. The Doctor here got so pissed off. I remember a friend saying "Dr McCarthy is mean" She was withchild at the time of what was heard. And that's crazy. Most people in our Community think she was raped. So that seems like a logical explanation. I mean, wtf.
But then again, these days kids are crazy.
24.11.2009 - 16:41
Roro
Written by Ellrohir on 24.11.2009 at 12:58

Just yesterday i have seen this pic...the tag says "five years old mother"...i dont know any reference to this, so i dont know if it is true or what, but the girl looks certainly much younger than this bulgarian one...

OMG!! i think this pic is fake coz it cant be :S .and its kinda an old pic :s

and about the main post, all i can say its really sad , they guy looks too stupid and hardly can make a conversation, so what about a real life! poor girl, her future has just ruined
24.11.2009 - 18:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
She doesn't look like 5, tbh. I'd say she's at least nine. Horribly anyway.
24.11.2009 - 20:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Powerslavex on 24.11.2009 at 11:20

This is disgusting news i'm sure that 19year old pervert can recognise a 11 year old from a 15 year old, i mean when she becomes 31 her son will be 20 years old thats kind of wierd

Man they were gypsies they dont care about thinks what Europjans do, in Africa, South America jungle, Asian jugle what kind a rituals hepen there , still stone age rituals sacroifice, but still guy was sick, sick and one more time sick, he shood go in jail for warning to next who trydo it
----

apos;'
[image]
25.11.2009 - 00:04
Zuzuz0r
I already saw that at izismile.com, and it also said that the guy saved her from some bullies, so they fell in love, she lied saying she was 15, had sex, and voila.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
25.11.2009 - 02:32
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher

This whole situation is pretty messed up and sad. But that chick does look like she could be in highschool. I guess I could see how he fell for it. But then again, who knows, maybe he is a sicko all that really stands here as important is that it's been done, and now some people have very fucked up futures to look forward to
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
25.11.2009 - 13:16
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Written by Arian Totalis on 25.11.2009 at 02:32

This whole situation is pretty messed up and sad. But that chick does look like she could be in highschool. I guess I could see how he fell for it. But then again, who knows, maybe he is a sicko all that really stands here as important is that it's been done, and now some people have very fucked up futures to look forward to

she actually does look a bit older in her photos but still i think he knows her real age he is just making excuses
26.11.2009 - 02:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Powerslavex on 25.11.2009 at 13:16

she actually does look a bit older in her photos but still i think he knows her real age he is just making excuses

She looks older tehn 11 , her boddy, face, boobs all looks like she be older , maybe its another trick from ''I wanna be famose'' case ,
----

apos;'
[image]
26.11.2009 - 02:37
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Written by Bad English on 26.11.2009 at 02:09

She looks older tehn 11 , her boddy, face, boobs all looks like she be older , maybe its another trick from ''I wanna be famose'' case ,

maybe thats the case cause rely she looks older than 11 maybe there somthing in the water she drinks that makes grow that musch:lol:
26.11.2009 - 07:49
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Powerslavex on 26.11.2009 at 02:37

Written by Bad English on 26.11.2009 at 02:09

maybe thats the case cause rely she looks older than 11 maybe there somthing in the water she drinks that makes grow that musch:lol:

Maybe so. Here in america there have been cases of girls hitting puberty as young as seven because of the steroids/hormones in factory farmed meats. Mostly fast food joints will do that one. *cough* fucked up *cough*
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
26.11.2009 - 13:58
terrorist
Is there anyone from bulgaria here who can translate literally what is she saying?
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
26.11.2009 - 18:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by terrorist on 26.11.2009 at 13:58

Is there anyone from bulgaria here who can translate literally what is she saying?

There was english translation, and all bulgarians are not active
besided I get what she sad in bulgarian, you shood to
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2009 - 04:45
MetallicA
Damn that sucks. And she looks like she could pass for 18...she does not look 11 at all. Just look at her boobs...I've never seen an 11 year old with big knockers like that! That is crazy though.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
27.11.2009 - 05:00
Zuzuz0r
Written by MetallicA on 27.11.2009 at 04:45

Damn that sucks. And she looks like she could pass for 18...she does not look 11 at all. Just look at her boobs...I've never seen an 11 year old with big knockers like that! That is crazy though.

Maybe they are that size because she started milking, but well, sometimes she looks a little older, but sometimes she still look like a girl, kinda weird.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.