Metal Storm logo
Adagio, Leaves' Eyes - To Support Kamelot On Upcoming European Tour

Adagio are very pleased to announce they will support Kamelot on the upcoming European tour from March 25th to April 9th.

Frontman Stéphan Forté: "We've had the chance to do a couple of shows as special guests for Kamelot on their previous album tour, and it has been a truly awesome experience. Kamelot guitarist Thomas Youngblood and the whole band are some of the nicest persons we've had the chance to work with, and their show and music are absolutely incredible, we are very much looking forward to sharing the stage with them once again!"

Mar 25, 2010 Charleroi - BE - Le Coliseum
Mar 26, 2010 Tilburg - NL - O13
Mar 27, 2010 Amsterdam - NL - Paradiso
Mar 28, 2010 London - UK - Koko
Mar 31, 2010 Paris - FR - Elysée Montmartr
Apr 01, 2010 Pratteln - CH - Z7 Konzertfabrik
Apr 02, 2010 Montpellier - FR - Rockstore
Apr 03, 2010 Barcelona - ES - Salamandra 1
Apr 04, 2010 Madrid - ES - La Riviera
Apr 07, 2010 Dortmund - DE - FZW
Apr 08, 2010 Köln - DE - Live Music Hall
Apr 09, 2010 Hamburg - DE - Markthalle

Also Leaves' Eyes will support Kamelot. The band states: "We are pleased to announce German/Norwegian symphonic metal band Leaves' Eyes as special guests to the Kamelot European Tour 2010. Hot off their latest release Njord Leaves' Eyes will finalize this amazing package.

Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes): "I am really looking forward to tour with Kamelot again! The last tours with Kamelot were very successful for both bands and the friendship between the bands is great! Being on the road with other Norwegians is of course always an honour and pleasure for me! Roy is both an excellent singer and a fine person".

Thomas Youngblood (Kamelot): "I just heard Leaves' Eyes will be the Special Guest on the upcoming European tour, great news! Some of you may know we have teamed up in the past for some seriously epic nights, we are all getting ready for our best and biggest tour ever!".

Alexander Krull (Leaves' Eyes): "It's great that we go on tour with our friends Kamelot again! This upcoming European tour will be truly a highlight for every fan of dark, symphonic Metal music! We can't wait until March when we'll start to conquer the stages across Europe again with this strong tour package! We will perform new material of the album Njord as well as songs from the previous records!".

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Adagio
Event: Kamelot
Posted: 10.12.2009 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 93 users
10.12.2009 - 21:19
Number Juan
Adagio is a decent band. Good for them.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
10.12.2009 - 21:24
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
Wow, I already wanted to see Kamelot again and now they're also being supported by Adagio!
That's pretty kickass
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
10.12.2009 - 23:44
RafaRata
Noooooooooo!!!
why all the Swiss concerts have to be in Pratteln??!!
...makes me crazy.
11.12.2009 - 01:02
Shemyazaz
At least they go to your country.....
Portugal is really in the ass of Europe !!!
11.12.2009 - 01:04
BlankFile
Yeah once again Portugal is out of the question... I really wanted to see Kamelot and Adagio. Fuck this shit...
11.12.2009 - 02:13
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Well, Kamelot are coming to Vagos Open Air and who knows, maybe Adagio will join them too. Everything is possible.
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
11.12.2009 - 03:33
Symmachus
It's a nice line-up of bands. I wish them the best of luck on the tour.
11.12.2009 - 11:53
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by RafaRata on 10.12.2009 at 23:44

Because the z7 is definitely one of the very best metal venues switzerland has to offer and because it's so close to the french and german borders, making it really easy for bands visiting germany or france to pop by switzerland too, adding another country to the tour. If they'd drive all the way down to geneva their visit to switzerland would take them way too long.
----
11.12.2009 - 12:02
RafaRata
Written by Bas on 11.12.2009 at 11:53

If they'd drive all the way down to geneva their visit to switzerland would take them way too long.

I'll have to move one day.
11.12.2009 - 12:28
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by RafaRata on 11.12.2009 at 12:02

Written by Bas on 11.12.2009 at 11:53

If they'd drive all the way down to geneva their visit to switzerland would take them way too long.

I'll have to move one day.

Or figure out some place you can stay for the night near Pratteln
----
11.12.2009 - 19:48
Mother_North
Written by Shemyazaz on 11.12.2009 at 01:02

At least they go to your country.....
Portugal is really in the ass of Europe !!!

You're damn right :/ I am so sick of seeing bands doing 3 or 4 shows in Spain and none here!
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
12.12.2009 - 00:56
prk
Damn europeans get all the good stuff
----
well that's just like... your opinion, man...
12.12.2009 - 02:02
Shemyazaz
Normally, the blame is not from the band or the tour promoters.... It's the local promoters, who just want to get rich with 4 or 5 concerts they do in an year .. So, in Portugal, you only have bands you can fill up Atlântico and Coliseum !!!
But, now there are new promoters who are brigging new stuff to new spaces (at least in lisbon), so let's hope for a brigher future !!!
12.12.2009 - 12:20
RafaRata
Quote:
Quote:

Or figure out some place you can stay for the night near Pratteln

I've done that some times, but I don't have the Money always.
13.12.2009 - 13:49
Abattoir
Staff
Well not bad news...however I'm still waiting for the extention of this tour as they promised if I'm not wrong
15.12.2009 - 15:43
Norseman
Damn Good

Hits total: 2753 | This month: 12