Metal Storm logo
Nervecell

20.12.2009 - 19:18
JD
Account deleted
Nervecell the Death Metal band from UAE they released one album Preaching Venom fantastic album, really enjoy it, give it a listen its worth it, so anyone heard of them? any fans?
21.12.2009 - 00:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just try somehow they play good muisc but i realy dobt band will be know outside UAE , maybe better be starts there how undergroudn in world
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.12.2009 - 14:50
Khaldi
Preaching venom are fucking good album
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!
23.12.2009 - 12:29
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 23.12.2009 at 11:11

FYI: Nervecell had played and are now known outside UAE. They played in Wacken Open Air 2009 and the audience loved them. They just did a concert in Sri Lanka with As I Lay Dying and they will be touring with Suffocation in Europe next year. So they are pretty much one of the promising bands in the metal scene. They just dont make good music, they rock!!!!

yeah they played an amazing show at wacken i heard about it, btw do you know that the vocals (james) from lebanon!?
23.12.2009 - 18:46
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 23.12.2009 at 16:01

Written by Guest on 23.12.2009 at 12:29

FYI: Nervecell had played and are now known outside UAE. They played in Wacken Open Air 2009 and the audience loved them. They just did a concert in Sri Lanka with As I Lay Dying and they will be touring with Suffocation in Europe next year. So they are pretty much one of the promising bands in the metal scene. They just dont make good music, they rock!!!!

yeah they played an amazing show at wacken i heard about it, btw do you know that the vocals (james) from lebanon!?

No...I didnt know that..Barney Ribeiro (guitarist) is half-Indian, half-Portugese but he was born and raised in Dubai.

check this trivia that i post in Nervecell profile:

Nervecell band members are not UAE nationals, they are only residents in Dubai, UAE. Vocalist/bassist Rajeh Khazaal is Lebanese, guitarist Barnaby Ribeiro is half-Indian and half-Portuguese and lead guitarist Rami Mustafa is Jordanian. Former session drummer David Haley is Australian
23.12.2009 - 19:01
JD
Account deleted
The last drummer is David Haley i think!? or am wrong
24.12.2009 - 02:36
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Yeah i dont think they have an official drummer yet
08.01.2010 - 17:17
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 07.01.2010 at 17:12

They've an official drummer - Louis Rando, but he's not based in Dubai.

are you sure about that!?
08.01.2010 - 20:30
Roro
They perfomed live in Egypt in March,2007 and they kicked assess.

btw, the band is too friendly and helpful as well, they helped in stage building and they spent time visiting places in egypt with friends and taking photos after the show
15.01.2010 - 22:23
JD
Account deleted
Nervecell on Dubai TV - interview & live performance - 1/15/2010

U.A.E Death Metal band Nervecell appeared on Dubai TV channel Dubai One part of the program Twenty Something (episode 11, December 2009). Watch the interview and live performance on the following link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFqKlr2RMgQ
25.01.2010 - 22:02
>Odysseus

Rajeh "James" Khazaal is from UAE ... and Rami Mustafa (the guitarist) is from Lebanon
26.01.2010 - 13:15
JD
Account deleted
Written by >Odysseus on 25.01.2010 at 22:02

Rajeh "James" Khazaal is from UAE ... and Rami Mustafa (the guitarist) is from Lebanon

Rajeh "James" Khazaal from lebanon & Rami Mustafa from jordan! why don't you check nervecell website or something to be sure
26.01.2010 - 22:31
Kasper
Awesome band. Not that often I see bands from the middle east. Which brings me to, is metal looked down upon in those countries? I think I heard something about death threats against metalheads a while ago? Not sure if it's true.

But anyhow, definitely a band I will look out for, for any future releases
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
04.04.2011 - 09:44
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Staff
So has anybody here checked out their latest release 'Psychogenocide' yet? What are your opinions on it?

Personally i prefer it to Preaching Venom. They have kept their same sound but this album just feels more mature with improved songwriting, better guitars, better vocals etc. They havent tried to reinvent the wheel so to speak, but have improved upon their original sound. I was lucky enough to be invited to their album launch so i've managed to hear most of the new songs live already & some of them are just brutal live They have a few gigs coming up in India, Philippines & Sri Lanka plus are working on setting up a few shows in Europe to promote the album this summer so if you get the opportunity to see them i highly recommend it.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
04.04.2011 - 12:07
JD
Account deleted
Written by Nefarious on 04.04.2011 at 09:44

What about you interview them on MS? that's will be cool
10.04.2011 - 16:42
VloRD
The new album is pretty awesome. They've matured a lot musically, with a much more technical sound.
----
18.04.2011 - 09:18
*MetalSlave*
Written by Nefarious on 04.04.2011 at 09:44

So has anybody here checked out their latest release 'Psychogenocide' yet? What are your opinions on it?

Personally i prefer it to Preaching Venom. They have kept their same sound but this album just feels more mature with improved songwriting, better guitars, better vocals etc. They havent tried to reinvent the whell so to speak, but have improved upon their original sound. I was lucky enough to be invited to their album launch so i've managed to hear most of the new songs live already & some of them are just brutal live They have a few gigs coming up in India, Philippines & Sri Lanka plus are working on setting up a few shows in Europe to promote the album this summer so if you get the opportunity to see them i highly recommend it.

Psychogenocide is amazing. They are starting to develop an unique sound of their own. The track Shunq( To the despaierd.. King of Darkness) features Karl Sanders and is awesome. I am pretty excited to witness them live in India when they play at Deccan Rock Festival.
05.04.2012 - 02:36
JD
Account deleted
New video online:

17.04.2012 - 01:39
A.Ghosheh
This video was a big disappointment.
----
Kem Khefa Kheshef