Metal Storm logo
Iranian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Ernis, 20.12.2009 - 20:36
Grand reopening of our nice thread.
A place to speak bout nice things, food, music, drinks and stuff, read out aloud poetry of Hajjam and discuss the POP walkthroughs...

All the best to everyone...

اینجا از هر دری صحبت می کنیم
24.09.2012 - 22:56
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Gurth Bennas on 22.09.2012 at 22:20

Shit! today was the first day of school and I feel really sad! I prefer to go to soldiering rather than to go to school! whether it's difficult or not. my mind's blowing 'cuz of squeezing my poor brain. sometimes I dream what if we were not in modern era; so we hadn't to study, hadn't to go to school! and if everybody loved the science it was his/her problem! then it's the best time to say: FUCK THE WORLD!

You would probably have lived your life as a simple peasant, serf or a slave. In Estonia native people used to have no right to higher education for a long time... many were lucky to know how to read and write...

School's actually the easiest part of your life... just think that one day you'll have to go to work... and probably study as well... now you've got some hardass days before you, therefore appreciate the moment you're having...

And... don't you dare say soldiering is better than studying...
26.09.2012 - 15:30
Gurth Bennas
Written by Ernis on 24.09.2012 at 22:56

You would probably have lived your life as a simple peasant, serf or a slave. In Estonia native people used to have no right to higher education for a long time... many were lucky to know how to read and write...

School's actually the easiest part of your life... just think that one day you'll have to go to work... and probably study as well... now you've got some hardass days before you, therefore appreciate the moment you're having...

And... don't you dare say soldiering is better than studying...

I dunno! in fact, all of us are always complaining about our current situation, whether about school or work or even soldiering. the important thing is to try to love the place you're in or the job you're doing, then you'll see it seems more and more interesting. then forget about previous post of mine; just false advertising. I'm trying to love the school or at least like it.
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
09.10.2012 - 20:19
FOOCK Nam
Could any guys help me finding the answer in the language thread , best for your soldiering and school, at leastly can teaching me English
29.11.2012 - 00:30
Reza
Account deleted
A belated Happy Birthday to Marvel!
30.11.2012 - 21:13
Marvel
Written by Guest on 29.11.2012 at 00:30

A belated Happy Birthday to Marvel!

Thanks
22.12.2012 - 12:00
Marvel
Happy birthday Reza tavalodet mobarak
22.12.2012 - 14:48
Gurth Bennas
World didn't fade and explode! what do you guys think?
----

22.12.2012 - 15:13
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Marvel on 22.12.2012 at 12:00

Happy birthday Reza tavalodet mobarak

Thank you
22.12.2012 - 15:14
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 22.12.2012 at 14:48

I think we have no choice but to live here like a survivor
25.12.2012 - 22:28
Gurth Bennas
Written by Guest on 22.12.2012 at 15:14

Written by Gurth Bennas on 22.12.2012 at 14:48

I think we have no choice but to live here like a survivor

and that's fair enough!
----

07.01.2013 - 17:54
Gurth Bennas
C'mon guys! let's warm up the topic! let's talk about new albums we've listened to or talk about hobbit the movie! shall we?
----

07.01.2013 - 21:38
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 07.01.2013 at 17:54

C'mon guys! let's warm up the topic! let's talk about new albums we've listened to or talk about hobbit the movie! shall we?

Why not! I've heard that these days you're listening to Hassan Shamaizadeh too much, right ? haha
08.01.2013 - 22:06
Gurth Bennas
Written by Guest on 07.01.2013 at 21:38

Why not! I've heard that these days you're listening to Hassan Shamaizadeh too much, right ? haha

who's he? lol
----

08.01.2013 - 23:37
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 08.01.2013 at 22:06

who's he? lol

Yeah, I know it's hard to describe him with words! really who's he ?!
09.01.2013 - 22:02
Gurth Bennas
Written by Guest on 08.01.2013 at 23:37

Written by Gurth Bennas on 08.01.2013 at 22:06

who's he? lol

Yeah, I know it's hard to describe him with words! really who's he ?!

i'm facing serious problems these days. and surely shamaeezade is not the wise choice to listen to. )
----

09.01.2013 - 22:09
Gurth Bennas
But seriously why Iranians don't come around here?hey budds here is our place to talk. MS has around 700 iranians.but just me and reza post here sometimes! it's just a shame!
----

09.01.2013 - 22:49
SSM
Massacred
Written by Gurth Bennas on 09.01.2013 at 22:09

But seriously why Iranians don't come around here?hey budds here is our place to talk. MS has around 700 iranians.but just me and reza post here sometimes! it's just a shame!

I really don't know why... 'cause most of them have so many problems in their lives I guess.
Or maybe just they've got nothing to say here.
10.01.2013 - 00:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Stupid quasten, but why iraian girls who come to sweden , do platic surgery in their noses
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.01.2013 - 16:41
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 09.01.2013 at 22:02

i'm facing serious problems these days.

What's the matter ?!
10.01.2013 - 16:47
Marvel
I also post here sometimes
10.01.2013 - 17:21
Gurth Bennas
Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 16:41

Written by Gurth Bennas on 09.01.2013 at 22:02

i'm facing serious problems these days.

What's the matter ?!

nothing but fucking exams and konkoor!
----

10.01.2013 - 17:22
Gurth Bennas
Written by Marvel on 10.01.2013 at 16:47

I also post here sometimes

thanks!
----

10.01.2013 - 17:27
Gurth Bennas
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2013 at 00:55

Stupid quasten, but why iraian girls who come to sweden , do platic surgery in their noses

about iranian girls who do plastic surgery on their noses, they have just a lack of confidence.that's all
----

10.01.2013 - 19:16
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Gurth Bennas on 10.01.2013 at 17:27

about iranian girls who do plastic surgery on their noses, they have just a lack of confidence.that's all

how about the Iranian guys who made them to do this by making them feel ugly and not good enough ?
10.01.2013 - 20:36
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 19:16

Written by Gurth Bennas on 10.01.2013 at 17:27

how about the Iranian guys who made them to do this by making them feel ugly and not good enough ?

It's just another reason for their lack of confidence.
10.01.2013 - 20:42
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 20:36

it's not another reason, it's the main reason, people who are not wise enough, free enough and strong enough to get educated and or at least train themselves and instead they keep making crappy unwritten laws and put the fucking heavy pressure on poor women !
10.01.2013 - 22:42
Gurth Bennas
Quote:
Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 20:42

Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 20:36

it's not another reason, it's the main reason, people who are not wise enough, free enough and strong enough to get educated and or at least train themselves and instead they keep making crappy unwritten laws and put the fucking heavy pressure on poor women !

girls, not just in iran,overally, like to look beautiful and guys,whether they're bad or good, notice them in streets.it's their nature.so nobody called them ugly and it's just about their way of thinking.It's a shame that you as a girl don't know about your nature! and if you're talking about the gov then I should say you're exactly right! their laws about women are extremely annoying!
----

11.01.2013 - 08:52
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Gurth Bennas on 10.01.2013 at 22:42

Written by Guest on 10.01.2013 at 20:42

girls, not just in iran,overally, like to look beautiful and guys,whether they're bad or good, notice them in streets.it's their nature.so nobody called them ugly and it's just about their way of thinking.It's a shame that you as a girl don't know about your nature! and if you're talking about the gov then I should say you're exactly right! their laws about women are extremely annoying!

no I am sorry for you that you're giving the worst of speech you could based on clergymen teachings. So it's beauty to make poor women do several surgeries for just looking like what majority of men in your society think is beautiful ? Beauty is what those super stars represent ? In reality beauty is not coming out of surgeries and if the pressure from society didn't make the women feel not being good enough, they weren't into such things ! and at last who really named the government ? I said unwritten crappy laws that have been made by people through several years.Anyhow you're too young, I don't really take hard on you !
11.01.2013 - 12:11
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 11.01.2013 at 08:52

So it's beauty to make poor women do several surgeries for just looking like what majority of men in your society think is beautiful ? Beauty is what those super stars represent ? In reality beauty is not coming out of surgeries and if the pressure from society didn't make the women feel not being good enough, they weren't into such things !

What you say is not always applicable. I've seen many cases that women do several surgeries without any pressure from society. in fact they put men under pressure and do persist in doing that to make them agree with what they want to do just to put on airs and nothing else!
11.01.2013 - 13:05
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 11.01.2013 at 12:11

Written by Guest on 11.01.2013 at 08:52

So it's beauty to make poor women do several surgeries for just looking like what majority of men in your society think is beautiful ? Beauty is what those super stars represent ? In reality beauty is not coming out of surgeries and if the pressure from society didn't make the women feel not being good enough, they weren't into such things !

What you say is not always applicable. I've seen many cases that women do several surgeries without any pressure from society. in fact they put men under pressure and do persist in doing that to make them agree with what they want to do just to put on airs and nothing else!

this discussion is not applicable, because you don't see the difference between the pressure I talked and the one you expmapled ! That happens after exposing women to that established way of treating them. Treating them like sexual properties, the way that has been preached in families and societies you know what I'm talking about ! As a result they put the the pressure on the people around to do the surgeries ! For sure in a man dominant society the first and fatal hurt will go back to the men ! But if the whole society can't understand the real respect for firstly to human being then can't learn how really to respect and treat a woman like a human being not a sexual property then they will see why all these things happened to them sadly !