Metal Storm logo
Slovenian Metalstormers

30.07.2006 - 01:48
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yea, that's right

Ok, LOL; I've no idea what should we talk about here....

I just started this cause we've NEVER had a Slovenian MS-er thread around here and it's about time for this one

I dunno whatever... You can like post pix from MC or talk about upcoming events & stuffS in Slovenia.... Or like ANYTHING

I rock

Anyone going to the Metal Mania fest??
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.07.2006 - 17:54
Vrana
Whoah!
Finally something for slovenian metalheads .
I don't have any pics from MC... I didn't bring my cam with me, I was all the time under the stage....enyojing the bands...or sitting on the hill...and listening the bands .
I would like to go to MM fest, but I don't have anyone to go with or money:( damn, I hate such things.
Hey, to discuss: Are you going on Blind Guardian? I would really like to see them, but in the same month there are Satyricon coming (and Insomnium!!! Whoah!) and if I have to choose...
But I can't wait Therion to come!:D That's going to be soooo great!:D can't wait, can't wait....
31.07.2006 - 13:21
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Nah, I'm definately not going on Blind Guardian (hate their music ). Satryricon??? really??? when, where?? That should be interesting!
And I'm definately going to be seen on Therion, I already saw them and missing them would be a sin!!!

Not sure about Metal Mania too, but since I didn't go to MC I think I deserve at least one fest! It's way cheeper ... I need some headbanging
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
31.07.2006 - 15:30
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
heya neighbours
sup, how was at Metal Camp,
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
06.08.2006 - 02:58
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Well I didn't go But you can check some pics on the official site... Forgot the link though....

And I changed my mind, I'm not going to Metal Mania Well,yea, no metal for me this year I guess
----
06.08.2006 - 14:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 31.07.2006 at 15:30

heya neighbours

Ask Buki he was in metalcamp
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.08.2006 - 19:08
Vrana
Written by Bad English on 06.08.2006 at 14:24

heya neighbours

Well, I was there too
It was great! Maybe too much death metal... don't get me wrong, I don't have nothing against it, but at the end was just too much...
06.08.2006 - 19:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vrana on 06.08.2006 at 19:08

Written by Bad English on 06.08.2006 at 14:24

heya neighbours

Well, I was there too
It was great! Maybe too much death metal... don't get me wrong, I don't have nothing against it, but at the end was just too much...

I actualy dont like metalfestivals, only god think are meating people an drink some Pelnikovac or Cognac there
Music, I prefere one band show, or 2-3 same genre bands, because if in fetsival play 2 good bands 6 ugly what i dont like why I shood pay for it
And mostly bands are changed, so Im old school guy , I dont remeber bands what play tehre but My Dying Bride, Venom, thay are only good bands, and other old school bandsw
Death metal I like old school and ONLY
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.08.2006 - 17:08
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
metal camp is greatest festival in this part of europe i think but to abd they dind't host AMORPHIS there this year, maybe next so if they come im coming too
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
10.08.2006 - 10:58
Vrana
Well, I'm not Amorphis fan, but still, I like to see live as many bands as it's possible. It's ok with me if they would play on next years MC. The band I would REALLY REALLY like to see is Finntroll. Damn, that would be a show! I heard that they played on first metal camp... omg, that had to be a great show....
So, people are you going to Satyricon? For now, I'm not sure if I will go, but I'll think about it.... I would really like to see insomnium.... The only problem is money and company to go....
10.08.2006 - 12:45
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
But where and when are Satyricon? I mean if they're in Ljubljana and the ticket costs like less than 20EU count me in
----
10.08.2006 - 12:56
Vrana
4.10 in Mediapark (Ljubljana ), also Keep Of Kalessin and Insomnium. about the tickets...I have no idea....there isn't any information on MOM site...
10.08.2006 - 12:59
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yea I thought it was in Mediapark Well... We'll see how the finances are gonna stand
----
17.08.2006 - 20:28
Vrana
satyricon: 4990 SIT are the tickets. so that's 20,82 EU. if you buy tickets on the day of the concert you havbe to pay 5990 SIT -> 24,99 EU

nd Amon Amarth are coming to Slovenia! Hell yeah! On 9.11. price of tickets is the same as with satyricon.

Are you guys going?
I hope that I'll have enough money to go on satyricon, Amon Amarth and Therion!

Damn, this is getting better and better!
17.08.2006 - 21:14
Vrana
no wait... now I just saw that Amon Amarth are coming on 18.10 (paranoid forum)but I got on mail master of metal newsletter it's written that they're comming on 9.11
weird.
if anyone gets any information...please tell me
17.08.2006 - 21:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
only 2 slovenian ms'ers? :-/
17.08.2006 - 22:39
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
No, there is way more, but the rest are wussies and pussied and they can just go to hell if they're not gonna participate here. For shame!!! No wonder I have no pathriotism if poeple in our country are like that! Kill 'em all (except Vrana )

Btw, I'm not sure for Satyricon or Amon Amarth, but if my finacial state will allow I'm gonna go see them all. And I'm definately gonna be seen on Die Apokalyptischen Reiter in Maribor on 25th of September.
----
18.08.2006 - 09:01
Vrana
Yeah, there are more Slovenian MS-ers. Maybe others even don't know for this toppic maybe should some one give them a clue, about this topic
which other group plays with them?
18.08.2006 - 10:10
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
25.09.2006: Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Tyr, Let Me Dream; Maribor, MC Pekarna

WuHuuuuuuuu
----
18.08.2006 - 21:08
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
anybody going to blind guardian?
18.08.2006 - 21:26
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Hell no
----
18.08.2006 - 23:42
Vrana
well, I thought that I will go, but when I heard satyricon are coming (the same month) I had to choose....buki you are going?
19.08.2006 - 13:25
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
@ vrana_ yes... i miss lasko pivo.....
22.08.2006 - 08:44
Vrana
ok, forgett about those two dates for Amon Amarth; they are comming on 9.11
02.09.2006 - 14:20
Vrana
And with Amon amarth are comming Wintersun and Tyr. Damn, I can't believe! Wintersun! I mustn't miss this concert! It's going to be so great! I must go, no matter what!
02.09.2006 - 16:08
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yepp yepp, am definately going! No matter what, I totally earned that! But frst... Die Apokalyptischen Reiter in Maribor yeaaaaaa My best friend lives 3 minutes away from the place where DAR are having a concert, so I'm gonna be on a binge!!!! Yaaaaay Lasko!!!!
----
26.09.2006 - 14:48
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Since Die Apokalyptischen Reiter got postponed to spring 2007, see ya on Amon Amarth!
----
26.09.2006 - 16:21
Vrana
Why are they postponed?
Yeah, see you on Amon Amarth!
26.09.2006 - 23:30
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I don't know, I found out three days before the concert that it has been postponed.... Sad, but true.

Unfortunately I won't be going to see Satyricon either, which is a bummer, cause I heard they are really great live. Well.... One month and two weeks to go then.... Ajajajajaj
----
05.10.2006 - 21:37
Vrana
So, yesterday Satyricon played in Media park. Did anyone go? How it was?