Metal Storm logo
Post Your Desktop!

05.08.2006 - 09:33
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
This is a revival of a thread from the old forum, which was created by Gremlin aka Necro aka Fucked Upstairs aka About 50 Other Names. Before you start asking "WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!?@##$@#%$^@#$^", allow me to show you step-by-step how to post a desktop.

1. Minimize all windows
2. Take a screenshot of your desktop by pressing the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard
3. Open MS Paint and paste the screenshot. Do this through either the Edit --> Paste or by pressing Ctrl-V
4. Go up to File --> Save As, enter the name you want your screenshot to be under, and save it in JPEG format
5. Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and upload your image
6. Highlight the URL in the "Thumbnail for forums (1)", then copy and paste it into your forum post
8. Profit!!!

Now, here is mine.

In summary, this thread is meant for people to see what other people's desktops look like, and give insight on the person's personality. I think it'll be pretty interesting.
05.08.2006 - 16:37
Valentin B
Iconoclast
you play frozen throne?by chance,on battle net?,by more chance,on euro battle net?by chnace,maybe we can do a lil game of dota?
also i'd post my desktop but i just reinstalled windows and it's not that spectacular good idea though
05.08.2006 - 18:04
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Valentin B on 05.08.2006 at 16:37

you play frozen throne?by chance,on battle net?,by more chance,on euro battle net?by chnace,maybe we can do a lil game of dota?

Ah, so you also play DOTA? Give me a PM, and we'll play one or two games

I was waiting for this topic, and I will post my screenn, as soon as I get home
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
05.08.2006 - 20:46
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Ijej I remember this thread from old days

Well, here's my current http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/phoennix132/desktop.jpg as I am going through one of my obsessions again....
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
05.08.2006 - 20:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
lol so i'm the only person in the world with internet explorer?
06.08.2006 - 01:33
danzig111
Account deleted
wow, i actually learned to do something on the computer from this topic lol
06.08.2006 - 02:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How can I do it?

in old forum was simmilar topic, and I still donbt know how can I post it?
I can post only picsuture of my desctop
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.08.2006 - 02:12
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Valentin B on 05.08.2006 at 20:57

Since we're in 2006... I'd say yea Welcome to the new millenia with Mozilla Firefox, the überbrowser. IE so got own3d
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
06.08.2006 - 02:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

No you're not I use Microsfot Internet Explorer, if you can sugest me some internet browser by witch MA works whit out stoping and shit what always hepens whit that site Im ready pay for it even all my money what I had durnk.
----

apos;'
[image]
06.08.2006 - 02:31
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 06.08.2006 at 02:15

No you're not I use Microsfot Internet Explorer, if you can sugest me some internet browser by witch MA works whit out stoping and shit what always hepens whit that site Im ready pay for it even all my money what I had durnk.

If you're looking for a browser that is similar to IE but is a lot safer, faster, and more reliable, I suggest Mozilla Firefox. It's real easy to install and use, and you don't even have to pay for it! You can download it here:
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
06.08.2006 - 02:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Insineratehymn

I need browser who open metal-archives fats, whit out stop and werry werry fats 24 hours in day!
----

apos;'
[image]
06.08.2006 - 02:55
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 06.08.2006 at 02:32

Insineratehymn

I need browser who open metal-archives fats, whit out stop and werry werry fats 24 hours in day!

From what I discovered, it's not a problem with the browser, but with the server that Metal-Archives is on. You see, their site has an incompetent host and there are always problems going on with their system. Last time I checked, Metal-Archives would not load at all. The best way to solve the problem is to wait a while and see if the site is back up. If not, wait a few minutes more.

Now to get back on-topic, are there any comments that people have for my desktop? Anything you want to say about the wallpaper, layout, programs I have, etc?
06.08.2006 - 07:21
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Here's my desktop:

06.08.2006 - 07:56
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 06.08.2006 at 07:21

Here's my desktop:

Wow! It's like a psychodelic explosion of wonderful color that just gave me a seizure!
06.08.2006 - 09:05
Lupas
Maximus
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
06.08.2006 - 09:28
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@Insineratehymn: Fuckin' A buddy I got that pic from google images...I put in pshychedelia and I got that image...it eats up all my shortcuts I have on my desktop though...you can hardly see them sometimes...
07.08.2006 - 22:18
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I actually just changed my desktop a couple of days ago. I used to have a badass Emperor background.

10.08.2006 - 17:54
Stoemp
Here's my current desktop:

[img=http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2500/desktopgm6.th.jpg]

I really like the artwork from the latest 'All Shall Perish' album. My boss on the other hand doesn't really like my desktop. Too bad for him. It stays like this!
10.08.2006 - 19:54
Valentin B
Iconoclast
http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledrv9.jpg
my current desktop.....
13.08.2006 - 20:45
MsMoonchild
Account deleted

I made it myself.
14.08.2006 - 05:51
AntaeusM
Elite

My current wallpaper of Sophitia from Soul Calibur. my favourite character, both in personallity as fighting style. And of course in beauty
14.08.2006 - 06:05
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Good personality?? It's a video game! Good game though...
14.08.2006 - 13:13
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Dangerboner on 14.08.2006 at 06:05

Fictional characters can also have a personallity,you never played a (Japanese) rpg? Soul Calibur has a lot of story and character development through the entire series(from Soul Blade till Soul Calibur III), so I think it is possible to say a character has a nice personallity.
14.08.2006 - 22:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by AntaeusM on 14.08.2006 at 13:13

Written by Dangerboner on 14.08.2006 at 06:05

Fictional characters can also have a personallity,you never played a (Japanese) rpg? Soul Calibur has a lot of story and character development through the entire series(from Soul Blade till Soul Calibur III), so I think it is possible to say a character has a nice personallity.

lol, I know fictional characters can have a personality, but in that game all you do is select a character and fight. It's actually been a long time since I played it so I'm probably just forgetting stuff about the game
14.08.2006 - 23:32
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by Dangerboner on 14.08.2006 at 22:39

lol, I know fictional characters can have a personality, but in that game all you do is select a character and fight. It's actually been a long time since I played it so I'm probably just forgetting stuff about the game

Well, did you ever check the character profiles? Every character has A LOT of history and all of them have their own motives why they want to obtain/destroy Soul Edge. In the battles alone you could only say that you like the things they say at the end/begin of a battle, but I was mainly pointing at her storyline and the Tales of Souls mode of Soul Calibur III.
14.08.2006 - 23:40
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
oh yeah, that's right. That game did a good job in that aspect.
17.08.2006 - 06:31
Wildprogressive
Account deleted
17.08.2006 - 18:32
Callette
Account deleted
here is mine..

17.08.2006 - 19:14
Black_Handed
A village idiot
pretty silly thing.....but heres mine
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
18.08.2006 - 02:17
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Guest on 17.08.2006 at 18:32

here is mine..

badass! It's like you're looking out of your window or something....