Metal Storm logo
Midsommer Murders

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 02.03.2010 - 01:15
Midsommer murders are British TV series where Cheef Inspector Thomas Barnabey and Decetiv Sergant Troy(and other guy in newer series) invastigate murders in fake English Midsommer country in small towns, villaiges , its based on cops inthelect not violance,. rembering detailes, thinks, faces, names , simple like Sherlock Holmes, Poarot, etc

IMO its pretty fun, because nowdays we are use to see violance, dirty cop kicks out dor, shoot bad guy in leg, hit other bad guy and bust him , also shoot someone who was in wrong places...this is diferent, all is based on inthelect, mind and thinking and bad guy goes to jail

Sometimes those landscapes and country life might be boring, but still its good one
26.04.2016 - 18:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 21.04.2016 at 15:55

I have decided to stop watching this show for good, the episodes just aren't as captivating anymore and I am not a fan of the new characters plus there aren't as many murders anymore. After Jones left it wasn't the same and I honestly don't think there will be to many more seasons of Midsomer Murders.

And also The Bill ran for 27 years from 1983 - 2010.

DCI John Barnaby will have a new sergeant at his side for the forthcoming series of Midsomer Murders which starts filming this week.
Neil Dudgeon (DCI Barnaby) returns to film another six feature length episodes of the hugely popular ITV crime drama and this time DS Jamie Winter, played by newcomer Nick Hendrix (Marcella, The Crown), will be beside him upholding the law in Midsomer county.
Also returning for the 19th series of the successful drama, made by Bentley Productions (part of All3media) for transmission in 2017, are Manjinder Virk as pathologist Dr Kam Karimore and Fiona Dolman as Sarah Barnaby

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.01.2017 - 23:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just saw 2 episodes on new season and police officer Winter, don't get his 1th name
Sykies died, and new DC its most professional fitting in, most professional
Troy was little a dummy in some way, Scot was more bully what dont fit in police, but I agree his way, street scum must be hanged by balls in US street cops way
Nelson what was his name , was OK, good, nice one, bvut somehow this one is more professional, I wonder how far this show can go, reach 20 season? I wish
----

apos;'
[image]
26.09.2017 - 21:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cached up whit reminding 2 episodes from this show S19. Somehow after so long I don't get all was film, why launched 4 in winter last 2 now? Seems S20 will be filmed, but IMO after 20 years it should go to pension.
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2019 - 01:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just get S20, seems it never was on TV, just netflix and also S21 will or is on the way, seems they strated to film it
----

apos;'
[image]
08.07.2020 - 17:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I start to watch season 21, cant add much, old cliches whit new events, better effects, camera, technologies , but still that thay can make new murders and show dont suck, but seems this season is less in a village, I dont see vintage English housing so much what I love so much
----

apos;'
[image]
18.07.2021 - 07:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just saw S22 E1 ... acording to wiki it has 6 but only 2 has been shown on TV. I liked what I saw, still its amazing where they find new idead to make it. I hope its not last season, but well somehow I think soon it will end.
----

apos;'
[image]
28.06.2023 - 14:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
S23 has begging, I will see first episode today
----

apos;'
[image]