Metal Storm logo
War Plague

09.04.2010 - 15:59
SerratedSyringe
Has anyone heard of the band War Plague? They seem to be heavily influenced by The Berzerker, Anaal Nathrakh and GWAR. They are very peculiar and play Black metal with heavy grind elements and warp speed electronic drumming reminiscent of The Berzerker. As far as I know they've got one full length album out called Necro Continuum.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
10.04.2010 - 00:15
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Yeah I definitely like what I heard from these guys. I gotta purchase one of their CDs when I have a bit more money.
10.04.2010 - 03:00
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I have a 7" of them. Anyone want it?

I no longer buy random stuff on a whim.

Just listened again on their myspace. Reminds me of this (widely hated) album from the '90s: Vorak - Rhetoric of the Superman. If you like this then try this album. That Vorak album does have it's charms.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
11.04.2010 - 01:05
SerratedSyringe
Written by SilentScream on 10.04.2010 at 00:15

Yeah I definitely like what I heard from these guys. I gotta purchase one of their CDs when I have a bit more money.

If you buy the CD directly from them supposedly you get a free shirt and patch with it for a total of $12 outside the US or $9 if you're in the US (I believe it covers shipping as well). I tried to buy from them directly, but the link to my Paypal account wasn't working so I ended up just buying the CD from Ebay.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
12.04.2010 - 01:25
plhrsrcdns
I've got a tape from these guys, "Ammunition" (really nicely packaged with a sticker and a guitar pick, by the way). I like the first side of the tape, but the second side kind of draws on. There's an exceptionally strange cover of "Watain" by Von on it, but other than that, the band kind of gets obliterated in their own hyperspeed assault.
----
Pale Horse Recordings

Currently Available:
PHR005 :: Dictator - 'Dysangelist'
PHR007 :: Imynvokad - 'Ad Ordines Descendens'
PHR008 :: Lago - 'Marianas'
PHR009 :: GoatCraf