Metal Storm logo
Israel navy attacks aid-ship convoy (20 killed, several wounded)

Original post

Posted by Zombie, 31.05.2010 - 23:47

Israeli attack on Gaza flotilla sparks international outrage
Israeli navy stormed the Mavi Marmara, the flagship of a flotilla of vessels crewed by pro-Palestinian activists

Robert Booth | guardian.co.uk, Monday 31 May 2010 19.42 BST

They came by sea and air shattering the peace of a Mediterranean night. Shortly after 4.30am in international waters, the elite Flotilla 13 unit of the Israeli navy stormed the Mavi Marmara, the flagship of a flotilla crewed by an alliance of pro-Palestinian activists who combined to deliver 10,000 tonnes of aid to Gaza.

In a blitz of military strength, masked commandos rapelled on to the Turkish ship's deck from a helicopter and boarded from the side by fast attack launch. They were armed with guns, stun grenades and tear gas. Assault craft drenched their target in dazzling light and used booming tannoys to warn the ship's passengers to halt their mission or face Israel taking "all the necessary measures in order to enforce this blockade".

The activists from as many as 50 different countries stood little chance in the face of such a show of strength.But if Israel had been hoping to benefit from the cover of darkness by attacking at night, they did not reckon on the presence of a network of on board video cameras recording their opening moves.

Turkish television footage showed how one by one as the commandos descended by ropes to the deck they were ambushed by waiting passengers armed with what appeared to be metal bars, sticks and in one case, a table. The reception for two commandos descending from a helicopter was brutal - the first was battered to the ground and heavily beaten and the second, landing seconds later, was assaulted by a man with a bar and forced to retreat into a doorway before fighting back out.

Whether these were the first blows struck in an incident that ended with the deaths of at least 9 people and the injury of at least 50, is disputed. Those on board, including a reporter for Al Jazeera said the Israelis fired on the boat before boarding. Israel said it opened fire after its commandos were attacked by activists wielding knives, clubs and pistols wrested from its soldiers. It was impossible yesterday to verify either account.

What is certainly true is that shortly after the assault, all communications with the flotilla were blocked. Mobile phones, satellite phones and internet access all went down, making it all but impossible to glean any account from the passengers about what happened beyond the few minutes that were captured on film. Israel's version of events became the only one available in any detail.

The Guardian has attempted to piece together the story from electronic communications from the flotilla, video footage taken on board, interviews with the flotilla organisers, reports from journalists on board the Mavi Marmara, reports from journalists embedded with the Israeli military and statements from the Israelis.

During Sunday on the journey from Cyprus towards Gaza, the trip had been progressing well with spirits high among the pro-Palestinian activists, according to messages received from the flotilla at the Cyprus base of Free Gaza, one of the campaign groups behind the mission.

"They were excited because they knew they were on their way," said Greta Berlin, a Free Gaza activist in Cyprus who was in frequent contact. "We would get little messages saying 'we are on a Mediterranean cruise, it is really quite lovely'. There was no feeling until around midnight that anyone was in any danger."

Little did they know that three hours earlier than that, at around 9pm, three Israeli naval craft had left the northern Israeli port of Haifa to intercept them. The plan was for Israel's elite Flotilla 13 unit to disembark on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara, and from there rush to the vessel's bridge and order the Marmara's captain to stop, said Israeli journalist, Ron Ben Yishai, who was embedded with the Israeli military.

By around 11pm Israel's taskforce was alongside the flotilla of six vessels and one of the navy ships broadcast a warning to the flotilla not to approach Gaza.

"If you ignore this order and enter the blockaded area, the Israeli navy will be forced to take all the necessary measures in order to enforce this blockade," the message said, according to a recording later broadcast on Israeli radio.

Then around midnight the flotilla co-ordinators appeared to become worried and Lubna Masarwa, a Palestinian Israeli on board the Marmara issued a series of urgent messages via Twitter.

"We didn't expect them now," she said. "We thought they will arrive at the morning, please stay in touch with the other boats ? People here put there life jackets [sic], everybody preparing here. We are in international waters ? Three boats are coming, not two, Three Israeli boats, we are 78 mile from Israel ? Two Israeli ships coming toward us ? they contact the ship asked who we are and disappeared, getting close to the ship we can see them."

The Free Gaza campaign was worried enough to issue "a call to the world from the people on the boats". "This flotilla is bringing supplies the people of Gaza and are being met by military force," it said.

Over the next few hours as the Israeli ships circled, the flotilla issued a series of brief messages through their spot locator, a telecommunications device which charted their progress on a web site.

"This is a HELP message," it said at 12.30am. "We have been contacted by the Israelis but are still fine, don't worry."

Shortly afterwards another states: "Challenger 2 [one of the boats] contacted by Israeli Defence Force radio A/O approached by IDF ships", and another: "Going ahead". Three more "OK" signals between 1.30am and 2.30am were then replaced at 4.30am by a red exclamation mark stating: "Last position before IDF attack. 04:30 GMT, Latitude:32.64113, Longitude:33.56727" - around 70 miles from the coast of northern Israel and 90 miles from Gaza.

The assault had been underway for at least 30 minutes, according to Dr Arafat Madi, one of the European organisers of the convoy who spoke to the activists by satellite phone shortly afterwards.

"The Israelis took the phones from us as we were talking," he said. "We heard from them that the Israeli army attacked all the ships at once with hundreds of soldiers."

He said the Greek captain of one of the smaller vessels, the 8000, had been shot and two others were injured. But he had no information about injuries on the other vessels and said they were struggling to get any information from the Israelis to give to worried families of the activists.

Video footage of the assault on the Marmara showed at least half a dozen armed and masked commandos gathering themselves on the bow deck of the ship, apparently having been helicoptered on.

During the assault, which began in earnest 40 miles from the coast, several journalists continued to broadcast from the aft deck, sharing a microphone in a relay as they broadcast to the world.

Reporting for Press TV, an Iranian state run channel, one said: "We are being hit by tear gas, stun grenades. We have navy ships on every side and helicopters ahead. We are being attacked on every side."

A group of activists on the ship were shown on video mustering at the top of a flight of stairs armed with makeshift weapons. The ship's captain could be heard speaking over the tannoy urging them to give up: "Please, all the brothers, go back to your cabin and sit on your seats. Stop your resistance, they are using live ammunition. We can't protect ourselves."

Over the noise of gunfire, Jamal Elshayyal, reporting for Al Jazeera, told how two passengers had been killed and that a white flag of surrender was raised on board "after Israeli commandos descended upon the ship from a helicopter as well as surrounding it on all sides [in boats]."

He continued: "Despite the white flag being raised, the Israeli army is still shooting, still firing live munitions."

Shortly afterwards the broadcasts stopped and all internet and satellite phone connections were lost.

The Israeli military had been surprised by the resistance they met, according to an account by Ben Yishai. He said the commandos were carrying paintball rifles. He said they were equipped with handguns but were only authorised to use them in life-threatening situations.

"The navy commandos were prepared to mostly encounter political activists seeking to hold a protest, rather than trained street fighters," he wrote on the Ynet News website. "The rioters on the top deck, whose number swelled up to 30 by that time, kept on beating up about 30 commandos who kept gliding their way one by one from the helicopter."

He claimed activists stole the handgun from one commando and threw him 30 feet over a rail causing serious head injuries. Only after this were commandos authorised to use live ammunition and then shot at activists' legs, he said. He added that passengers pounded soldiers' hands as they tried to climb on board.

Footage from inside the ship broadcast on Turkish television showed the impact of the battle. A woman carried a bloodstained stretcher, men were shown bleeding from wounds, people moved about tending the injured. People were stretched out on the floor and it was not clear if they were alive or dead.

PS: two Australians "unheard from" since the attack. 27 Britons on board the ships still "not sure" of their status. Turkish, Greek, Pakistani, Swedish, Spanish, Danish, French, Egyptian, and Irish, among others were attacked on board these ships.
05.06.2010 - 17:30
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Ernis on 05.06.2010 at 14:28

Written by Zombie on 05.06.2010 at 03:20

Written by Ragana on 04.06.2010 at 19:14

What is fucked up here (as I see) is that the investigation doesn't seem to be neutral.

neither are you

Of course... because Baltic States adore the US... the US and Israel are practically the same entity... they bring democracy to us and we are so happy because of it...

I don't even know what is the position of the Baltic states. All I know is that my country sees Israel as the only side to blame in this conflict, I cannot speak for the other two Baltic states.

I'm perfectly aware of not being neutral - I never said I was neutral so I don't see why am I being reproached for explaining my point of view. As a matter of fact, none of us here is neutral unless there? someone who is not a human being.
06.06.2010 - 21:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I "feel" for those activists only as much as for a child who was x-times told by parents not to do something and still did it for x+1st time...then was beaten and now it cries...

you are not going to break fence of a military base, unless you are asking for being shot...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.06.2010 - 21:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 06.06.2010 at 21:46

I "feel" for those activists only as much as for a child who was x-times told by parents not to do something and still did it for x+1st time...then was beaten and now it cries...

you are not going to break fence of a military base, unless you are asking for being shot...

Good post ... maybe best here
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.06.2010 - 01:06
Kennoth

If the international waters are fence of Israeli Military Force, then sure.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
07.06.2010 - 15:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
The naval blockade is there for a reason...

where are the pics of Israeli school buses and coffees destroyed by suicide bombers? where are heart-breaking stories about Israeli people who lost their relatives because of PALESTINIAN terrorists?
----

07.06.2010 - 15:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 07.06.2010 at 15:02

where are the pics of Israeli school buses and coffees destroyed by suicide bombers? where are heart-breaking stories about Israeli people who lost their relatives because of PALESTINIAN terrorists?

Thats what I talk about? How terrorists and nations who support Terorist can be innocent?
I be happy If Isreal be so huge like turky whot so many people Isreali is or safty garanties, just wounder what people would say if thay lost leg in suicide bombing?

Isrealians never blow tham selfs up in own land and Europe , but muslim terrorist do, so being europian, loving Europe, living free here Im woried, vecause I dontw ant die of some stupid muslim terrorists who blows up....who use religion for it

Just wonder if men who do suicide in name of Allah in paradise get 70 virgins, what will get women who do it...70 male virgins
----

apos;'
[image]
07.06.2010 - 17:42
Black Winter

First, this is not the subject here
second, I assure these pictures are everywhere, amercian media and israeli propaganda( and some individuals) are doing their best
Third, ask for the pictures of palestinian victims, tens of times more,
Fourth, it has been a long time ago, years that such things didn't happen
Fifth, I still don't understand how a sane honest human,with no narrow interests would stand in the side of israel in their crimes,really, shame on them.
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
07.06.2010 - 17:45
Black Winter
Written by Bad English on 07.06.2010 at 15:11

Thats what I talk about? How terrorists and nations who support Terorist can be innocent?
I be happy If Isreal be so huge like turky whot so many people Isreali is or safty garanties, just wounder what people would say if thay lost leg in suicide bombing?

Isrealians never blow tham selfs up in own land and Europe , but muslim terrorist do, so being europian, loving Europe, living free here Im woried, vecause I dontw ant die of some stupid muslim terrorists who blows up....who use religion for it

Just wonder if men who do suicide in name of Allah in paradise get 70 virgins, what will get women who do it...70 male virgins

I'm just amazed of the simplicity of your mind k7 , really, ignornance is a catastrophy.
And again, please stick to the subject .
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
07.06.2010 - 20:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My statment is Israel has wrights do all to defend teritory and jewish people, and there is reaosn why Gaza has blocked, simply hamas lounch mortals and shoot rockets to Israel, stop doing it and nobody wont block Gaza,
Jews did because of terror act, its not crime? But accident all world are mad when some terrorist die in act of war
USA attack to Afgantsian because of 11.09, if there was not that teror act stupid Taleban still be ruled in Agnatsian and bin laden cal live in his tora bora cave saftly not hiding somewhere like covard.

Simply hamas shood give up to Isreal or UN solders and than Isreal shood stop block Gaza big deel, no thayw ant destroy Isreal, more thay want more palestinians will suffer and islam get bad name
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2010 - 20:15
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
What really happened; the retarded version:

----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
09.06.2010 - 20:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That pic those countries , non of true, real, pure sweed(I talk like nazie ), and non of my friends support Izreal, only Swedish muslim comunity , same are in UK, Germany etc and Turky shood think about what support because such action can close EU doors for 10-20 years or eterniry
I think people in islam countries never understand what is an terorism, whyle some blow iup in mosk, market place whatever
Isreal was, are, and will be, never disapear and never will, can you get over it. I donbt care about palestin, I would like get those donations my self, Im poor, cant by ticket to hellfest and pay for road... so

Old days Palestinians go in isreal work there life free, till hames and suicide bombers fuck all up.

Ok why Egypt, Iran, Irak dont give some theritory from country and made new Palestine there?

Or Palestinian people simnply give up terrorist names, its simple. If palestien be so innocent UN , USA would make bigger presure to Isreal, thay dont why? Because Palestinian terrorist are responisbled for many inocent jews and europians and american people life and for me who use plains its important because I want fly safe not be blow up, because of some idiot decide teach world lessen,

Stop blowing bombs, give up bin laden, hames leader and you will see UN, EU, NATO will make presure to Isreal if thay do ''crimes'' and defendeing land in war is not crime, in each war civilian casualties are and will be so
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2010 - 20:48
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
A good 99.9% of the world population never heard of the term "islamic terrorism" before the alleged 9/11 happened ... so, just think about it.

i'm not saying that there aren't muslim terrorists, yes, there are... but MOST palestinis aren't, and hamas only came to power 2 or 3 years ago... so, if today's violence against palestinians is justified by hamas, how can u justify all the violence in those past 50 years? also, israel keep occupying new palestinian territory until THIS day and build more settlements, .. so, how is occupying new land considred a "defense against terrorism" ? they're just pissing them off more and more and creating futureless, hopless suicide bombers who lost all faith and hope in a better 2moro.

btw, the UN and USA wont ever pressure isreal, they never had, and never will
----

09.06.2010 - 20:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well when I was kid I know about Abu Nidal Brigade, Hamas, Hesballah, and opther terrorist organisation and
Blowing up sinagoga in Buenos Aires, something in Roma, kidnaped airplains, greek ships, how many people was kidnaped in 70' in Lebanon?

Besides according to many palestinians and jews(not orthodox, I hate orthodox jews to, thay think thay are more better, stand higher how other nations) live friendly.

Even Hamas came 2-3 ago, teroist groop was active in 70's and till thay will lounch rockets to Isreal Isreal will do all to stop it, there no solution, only way is Hamas give up all weapons and no terorism , but same time Isreal shood do something to like not build houses etc

Only causlaities in this shit are civiliansd and innocent people and besides remeber Isreal army solders take orders from generals, but suicide bommers do it because thay want and its diference.
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2010 - 21:16
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
True, violence is never the solution to any problem ...
----

09.06.2010 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 09.06.2010 at 21:16

True, violence is never the solution to any problem ...

besides you lost friend in real life and intermnet to because of shit

Like SAMCRO sad brains beffor bullets, soemtimes I do otherway but hope I get smarter/wiser when be older
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2010 - 22:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
First (unsuccessful) bomb attack on WTC was in 1993...Bin Laden was attacking US embassies in late 90ties...so dont tell me Islamic terrorism is something so new...

btw. thank for the picture
----

09.06.2010 - 22:30
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Kennoth on 07.06.2010 at 01:06

If the international waters are fence of Israeli Military Force, then sure.

they had to land on a piece of land you know.. land which is currently in the war zone.

@Ellrohir i support your opinion, people are being way too anal about this problem, the only thing is: how can the israeli military know that indeed the ship was transporting food and supplies for the terrorists and not for the actual civilians in gaza? if that was the case then yeah, they had a right to attack the ship, but if not, then i'm sorry but that was a crime against humanity.
09.06.2010 - 22:43
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Today i read in news a story about Mexican teenager who was shot to death by US border guards while being on the OPPOSITE (=Mexican) side of borders...however, not only i didnt noticed a wave of protests about this "crime against humanity", i even noticed most readers' comments are like "they clearly didnt shoot without a reason" (the news say, there was some bullying from the Mexicans - stone throwing, nasty words, whatever...)

so i say the same about Israeli army - they clearly didnt shoot without a reason...and i am pretty sure the "victims" know it well...if nothing, one week before they were told "do not try to pass the navy blockade, or we will act with power"...also this shouts "Go back to Auschwitz!" instead of obeying orders...also this solider stabbed into stomach after entering the board...
----

09.06.2010 - 23:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 09.06.2010 at 22:43

Today i read in news a story about Mexican teenager who was shot to death by US border guards while being on the OPPOSITE (=Mexican) side of borders...however, not only i didnt noticed a wave of protests about this "crime against humanity", i even noticed most readers' comments are like "they clearly didnt shoot without a reason" (the news say, there was some bullying from the Mexicans - stone throwing, nasty words, whatever...)

so i say the same about Israeli army - they clearly didnt shoot without a reason...and i am pretty sure the "victims" know it well...if nothing, one week before they were told "do not try to pass the navy blockade, or we will act with power"...also this shouts "Go back to Auschwitz!" instead of obeying orders...also this solider stabbed into stomach after entering the board...

yeah, i guess provocation is the keyword here. i guess in a peaceful setting freedom of speech should be the norm, but in dangerous situations like these you can't expect to shout horrible things like that and not expect some kind of retribution(imo not the case with the mexican dude, but that's another story entirely, at least there isn't a war between US and Mexico).

also, if the activists were so peaceful and nice why did they in fact resort to violence to try and get to the shore? something is definitely fishy here. if presumably they're peace activists they should know better than that, right?

they either had so much zeal to get the food/supplies to the people of gaza that they fought off the commandos, OR they were secretly trying to ship weapons and ammo to Fatah... i think the second possibility is the most likely. after all, other ships surrendered peacefully, why couldn't these guys do that?
10.06.2010 - 00:01
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I am pretty neutral on this. While I most definitely do condemn islamic terrorists, and indeed, all forms of terrorism, I fail to see how anyone could come to the conclusion that Israel is entirely blameless for the conflicts between themselves and Palestine.
10.06.2010 - 01:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 09.06.2010 at 22:09

First (unsuccessful) bomb attack on WTC was in 1993...Bin Laden was attacking US embassies in late 90ties...so dont tell me Islamic terrorism is something so new...

btw. thank for the picture

WTC what is it?
Man remeber Munchen Olympics, Abu nidal, Islam Jihad, Libia, Lebanon etc 70's many kidnaping, killings,
----

apos;'
[image]
10.06.2010 - 01:21
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 10.06.2010 at 01:10

WTC what is it?

World Trade Center, New York, 11.09.2001.

Unless Israelis soldiers had superpowers (such as skill of seeing through metal) they couldn't tell what's in those ships by looking at them from a great distance, so it's obvious they wanted to check them, what's so bad about it? Those activists must have known the ships would be checked before going further.
10.06.2010 - 01:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 01:21

WTC what is it?

Unless Israelis soldiers had superpowers (such as skill of seeing through metal) they couldn't tell what's in those ships by looking at them from a great distance, so it's obvious they wanted to check them, what's so bad about it? Those activists must have known the ships would be checked before going further.

I shood know it
Isreal has one of best armies in world, whit out nuclear bomb Isreal is unbetible, thay use modern techologies like see heating in desert, so terrorist in cold cold desert night wear wet uniform to enter in Isreal and so on...in open war Isrealmonce defided Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and crush all Egypts airforce, its 7 days war
----

apos;'
[image]
10.06.2010 - 02:36
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hmm... it was 6 day war if I remember correctly. I know some details about Israel's history since I had to make a presentation about it in September.
10.06.2010 - 10:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 02:36

Hmm... it was 6 day war if I remember correctly. I know some details about Israel's history since I had to make a presentation about it in September.

In those days Isreal can crush whole countries, maybe destroy tham complitley , and if beck than be such terrorism I belive many people be killed because thay even support it
Now I think isreal can do same, but Iran fucking aroundsd sinec UN can9or dont want) make presure to tham, because nuclear bomb.
Isreal are best army and anti terror units in the world, besides thay have diplomatical imunicity, thayt can not be judged in other states , even can be arrested for speeding outside Isreal , even thay kill 100 civilians

Living in such conditioons thay learnds a lot
----

apos;'
[image]
10.06.2010 - 12:48
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
So, how bout that irish flotilla "rachel corey" that was captured near gaza shores last saturday, and forced people on board to sign a paper that they would not sue the israeli government ?
----

10.06.2010 - 14:23
Black Winter
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 01:21

WTC what is it?

You think those ships left TURKEY loaded with weapons?!!!! it's not an american movie you know.
what a lame argument!
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
10.06.2010 - 17:37
Ragana
Rawrcat
Do you see the word "weapons" anywhere in my post? Read again, please.
I said those activists should have known that no one can just break a blockade without being searched. Think of it as travelling by plane - you cannot get further in or out of the airport without being checked no matter how innocent are your looks. It is a completely normal process, don't you agree?
10.06.2010 - 19:54
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 17:37

I said those activists should have known that no one can just break a blockade without being searched. Think of it as travelling by plane - you cannot get further in or out of the airport without being checked no matter how innocent are your looks. It is a completely normal process, don't you agree?

it is normal when you're going into israeli territory, but when you're going to gaza.. that's something else...

OR ...

you consider gaza to be a PART of israel... and in that case, the gaza people should have the same rights as the israeli people.. and not have a blockade that prevents:

* sage
* cardamom
* coriander
* ginger
* jam
* halva
* vinegar
* nutmeg
* chocolate
* fruit preserves
* seeds and nuts
* biscuits and sweets
* potato chips
* gas for soft drinks
* dried fruit
* fresh meats
* plaster
* tar
* wood
* cement
* iron

* glucose
* industrial salt
* plastic/glass/metal containers
* industrial margarine
* tarpaulin sheets
* fabric (for clothing)
* flavor and smell enhancers
* fishing rods
* fishing nets

* buoys
* ropes
* nylon netting for greenhouses
* hatcheries and spare parts for hatcheries
* spare parts for tractors
* dairies for cowsheds
* irrigation pipe systems
* planters (for saplings)

* heaters
* musical instruments
* size A4 paper (letter/legal size)
* writing implements
* notebooks
* toys
* razors
* sewing machines
* horses
* donkeys
* goats
* cattle
* chickens

...etc

tell me EXACTLY how can you make a freaking BOMB out of fabric? or a toy? or fishing nets !!!

i understand that you'd take sides with israel, we all take sides (apparently me and black winter are taking palestine's side) so its perfectly normal for you to favor one side over the other, but whet i dont understand is how do u prevent the human inside you from sympthizing with those poor citizens of gaza who cant get any means of nutrition, cannot rebuild their destructed homes, and cannot even have sewing machines to make clothing !! ... is this in ANY WAY human to you ? ... those are human beings like you and me whose ONLY fault is that they did not abandon their homeland and still live in the remains of their demolished country, hungry, naked, and sick.. if they were freaking animals you'd sympathize with them !!!
----

10.06.2010 - 20:31
Matis
Written by Ragana on 10.06.2010 at 17:37

I dont' think you mean "Attackin' humanitarian fotilla" when you say normal process ^^ do you ?
----
" Je me crois en enfer, donc j'y suis. " [Arthur Rimbaud]
(I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am.)